Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: [SUBMOD] Trade regions (acquire them with dignitary)

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Trade regions (acquire them with dignitary)

Hello Culpa just to check also, how are you arranging your load order, with the official mod manager from TW2?

Quote Originally Posted by Culpa View Post
    Yup, i did exactly as you said and i got same result as i wrote above, the 2.4b is not working for me at all.

Only thing i forgot to write above is that i got these 3 conflicts (same for 2.4b and 2.4) with DeI parts:

campaigns\main_emperor\scripting.lua - with DeI part1
    campaigns\main_rome\scripting.lue - with DeI part1
    ui\campaign ui\settlement_panel - with DeI part2
    This is where load order stands in:
    campaigns\main_emperor\scripting.lua - with DeI part1
    campaigns\main_rome\scripting.lue - with DeI part1
    ui\campaign ui\settlement_panel - with DeI part2

You need to overwrite these with region mod 2.4b, and thats why load order is:
    1. Region mod
    2. Dei 1
    3: Dei 2

Yup, that exactly is my load order, hopefully we hear from somebody else too if 2.4b is working for them.

If not then i hope the next update is going to be working for me, DeI is getting the next big update this summer if i understood correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Culpa View Post
    Yup, that exactly is my load order, hopefully we hear from somebody else too if 2.4b is working for them.

If not then i hope the next update is going to be working for me, DeI is getting the next big update this summer if i understood correctly.
    Yes, from what I understand is that 2.4 works on most people, after 2.4b Im not that sure....2.4b works with me along newest dei installed. But, if it works on me, it does not mean it works on everybody else. As soon as theres sevaral indications that some version does not work for most, then its my mistake.

Theres always possibility that some people suffers from bugs, CDTs etc, but those reasons are tied to something else than this mod. Despite of this, I'm more than willing to help to solve these also...

I saw more ppl saying they have issues with 2.4b on Dei official discord, so you might wanna check there too.

Any chance you would update this to work with Rise of the Republic campaign?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678