Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: WIP Screen shots Gallery

Default Re: WIP Screen shots Gallery

If that plan is implemented, how does the AI gonna react to that? I know they need to manually put the pathfinding? Or the assigned dev member already knows how to do it?
    Last edited by banskie100; December 08, 2020 at 10:22 AM.

Ya Tim is working on that adding in that stuff now. Personally I know nothing about it but apparently he is in contact with the Rise of Mordor team who are also adding in lots of custom maps and eventually going to add them into the campaign map.

He has done one test battle via TOB already so it does work:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Here are some more pics of the more finished version of the map:

holy .

Wow, that's really incredible.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Dont ask me how but Tim also managed to import all the Thrones of Britannia lighting, terrain, buildings and vegetation into Attila where they replace all the vanilla assets. So now we get those beautiful looking battle maps in our mod:

I notice there are no gates in the first post, will they be included? And can you go to the keep as a last line of defense?

Quote Originally Posted by skillfultree View Post
    I notice there are no gates in the first post, will they be included? And can you go to the keep as a last line of defense?
    For this particular map, it's a "non-fortified" settlement. So this would be like a village, meaning it doesn't have a real "gatehouse." Also, the motte and keep on this map is a little to small to setup troops, so in this case, it's really only for show. However, I plan to make it an active arrow tower, and there is a small slope in front to mount a last stand on under the protection of the arrow tower keep. We'll definitely be trying to make custom "siege" maps though, but those will represent true cities rather than villages with an attached motte and bailey castle.

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

Is it possible importing the Siege maps from Thones of Britainia to TW:Attila? And uploading them to the Steam Workshop for MP battles and Youtubers making content?
    Last edited by FrozenmenSS; December 09, 2020 at 11:45 AM.

Amazing work !

Do you have a discord to follow the project progress ?

Yep! This is our discord link: https://discord.gg/MZuSRtrA

Amazing progress indeed! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Athos187 View Post
    Yep! This is our discord link: https://discord.gg/MZuSRtrA
    Can you redo the link please, I think it’s expired.

Ya this here is a link that will never expire: https://discord.gg/ggwCc9sYk8

Just created a Moddb page:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/anno-domini-1051

Latest wood and plaster Keep model:

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

That's beautiful!

Now, is there a way to update the first few posts with the screenshots? You know the ones in the first page? Perhaps use "Edit" and start posting screenshots from back here.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Apart from the castles which look magnificent, the rest also look promising. Can't wait to get me back to AOC. 1questions when your mod is finished?

Appreciate the interest guys, if you want to talk about the mod though I recommend joining our Discord channel https://discord.gg/ggwCc9sYk8. It is just so much easier to talk on there.

Thanks and hope you all have a Happy Holidays!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

A huge bravo to the team. I WISH TGC mod could found a version in your game engine as well.
    keep in mind that Byzantine settlements had NO wooden walls but import stone walls from Rome II with towers with rambads instead of roof tops.
    For all tier settlements.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Yep, we are going to have custom settlements for the southern european settlements