Thread: few questions

Default few questions

Hi guys,
    Its been a long time ... I mostly ditched rome 2 for warhammer II and just went on with it
    I have a few questions
    Is the three part mod on steam permanently updated? I have those three parts and just wondering if Im playing an older dei version or not
    also . Does the population mechanic apply to the AI as well ? Or can they just keep fielding stacks over stacks of troops ?
    Also
    is playing on normal battle difficulty still advised ? or has something been changed since ?

Thank you .

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: few questions

Welcome back

Is the three part mod on steam permanently updated? I have those three parts and just wondering if Im playing an older dei version or not
    yeah, just subscribe and it should automatically update
    or

TWC Version
    1. Download the mod packs from the above link.
    2. Extract the content (with 7-Zip, WinRar or similar program) into the data folder (...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Total War Rome II\data)
    3. Start Rome II.
    3. In Mod Manager, check "enable out of date mods."
    4. In Mod Manager be sure that the both Part 1 and Part 2 of the standalone packs are checked green.
    5. Play the game.

-----

anyway, remember to revert to the old manager:
    Go to Rome 2 on STEAM/Right click/Properties/Betas/Select the beta you would like to use/launcher_release_canditate.

Does the population mechanic apply to the AI as well ?
    Ai has pop numbers but their recruitment won't be affected so, basically, no.

Or can they just keep fielding stacks over stacks of troops ?
    Well, until they don't reach the cap given by imperium level then yes, they will keep recruiting

is playing on normal battle difficulty still advised ?
    yes
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; November 05, 2019 at 01:23 PM.