Thread: Meztule of Numidia

Default Meztule of Numidia

This character crash my game pretty regularly. his avatar is glitched and clicking on him on campaign map or trying to fight him causes CTD. So if an Ai does'nt kill him earlier, move_character is the only weapon how to get rid of his stack for good until he dies, which is unfair for his faction to live.

Edit: I am talking about THAT Meztule, who is present in the family tree from start as a few Yo kid.

Default Re: Meztule of Numidia

It might have something to do with his portrait, I think that is already solved in the team main build but I will check it on my own build. Thanks for reporting!

glad to help

I also have it for two different family members. It emerges after some age, whenever the portrait should displayed somewhere, the game quits faster than when I click on quit

Quote Originally Posted by DMRKL View Post
    I also have it for two different family members. It emerges after some age, whenever the portrait should displayed somewhere, the game quits faster than when I click on quit
    What faction? Numidia?

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    What faction? Numidia?
    Yes it is.
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by DMRKL View Post
    Yes it is.
    Thanks in advance.
    It may be the same problem. I think the team alread corrected it, I can't see on my own version of the mod because I have edited it a lot, adding hundreds of new portraits. But hopefully, it will be corrected on the next version.