Quote Originally Posted by Steward Denethor II View Post
Hello, hope you are doing well. Any progress? Can you release the Alpha soon? I understand as well as I can that a mod like this is a ton of work. Just releasing the map with a few edits would be great, especially if you haven't made much progress in the last few months.
Hey Denethor, thanks for the message. It has been a quiet few months. My apologies for going AWOL again. I've just moved back home after 5 years away, which is a pretty big change, and obviously with the way the world is right now, I may have some convenient time to spend on modding again. I do need to replace my PC, though, as I've had 1 of the 2 discs fail, and the other has been showing warnings for months, which is my only reluctance about getting back into it currently. I've also heard from 1 or 2 others of the team so, perhaps, we can get the ball rolling shortly. Sorry again; I realise I did say it was "nearly ready" back in August. This hasn't changed for the alpha; I just need to make sure it's playable at a bare minimum so there is something to test. In any case, I'll be active and posting here on TWC again.