Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUBMOD] Westeros Total War: Fire and Blood 2.3 (ESSOS ADDED!)

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

Quote Originally Posted by PeaMan View Post
    In the desc_strat found at data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign, as the mod has custom campaigns you'll need to change it in their relevant desc_strats they are found at data/worrld/maps/campaign/custom.
    Thanks!

Here if I change Skagos "village" to "citadel", Skagos will be a citadel from the start. But I would like to upgrade when there is enough population to upgrade the settlements.

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

Quote Originally Posted by Narandil View Post
    Thanks!

Here if I change Skagos "village" to "citadel", Skagos will be a citadel from the start. But I would like to upgrade when there is enough population to upgrade the settlements.
    Export_desc_buildings, though the upgrades have been removed so you'd need to re-add them. Do note that if you upgrade settlements they may end up with the winterfell settlement strat map model etc etc.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Finally figured out how to get the bowstring animation working.. -

That's great news. Vltima tried that years ago for Enhanced but failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    That's great news. Vltima tried that years ago for Enhanced but failed.
    Yea it will be a good addition to the mod, a lot of trial and error trying to figure it out but I eventually got it working.

A sneak peak of the newest custom campaign, named A Rogue Prince based on Daemon Targaryens invasion of the stepstones. -

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Yea it will be a good addition to the mod, a lot of trial and error trying to figure it out but I eventually got it working.
    That's quite the feat. When all the archers have that i'm really interested in porting the units and animations, as i suspect the models have been edited in order for them to be able to use that animation?
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    That's quite the feat. When all the archers have that i'm really interested in porting the units and animations, as i suspect the models have been edited in order for them to be able to use that animation?
    Yea the models have been edited to get the animation working, specifically a new skeleton and the vertex weights.

Export_desc_buildings, though the upgrades have been removed so you'd need to re-add them. Do note that if you upgrade settlements they may end up with the winterfell settlement strat map model etc etc.
    Thanks, I know.
    I want to try something. So I made a clean install (download and install). But the models of settlements don't work. I have steam game if it's matter.

Tiro

This mod looks really great, but i get a lot of CTD's no error message just clicking on settlements and unitcards and the game returns to desktop. Cannot find anything in the error logs.
    I have noticed a lot of units are missing an UI could this be the reason?

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Tiro

Thanks but i am already using something similar for other mods like Stainless Steel and TATW: DaC.
    It is not even during end turns or battles i just scroll the map and click on units and settlements when i get CTD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan_1983 View Post
    This mod looks really great, but i get a lot of CTD's no error message just clicking on settlements and unitcards and the game returns to desktop. Cannot find anything in the error logs.
    I have noticed a lot of units are missing an UI could this be the reason?
    Nope that wouldn't be the cause, 2.1.1 tends to crash a lot it seems, 2.1.2 should be more stable.

Is there any way, so all of Lannister forces have the same uniform as in the TV show?

Foederatus

hello,ctd for the battles with version 211, but no with version 21,why?

Quote Originally Posted by sejo View Post
    hello,ctd for the battles with version 211, but no with version 21,why?
    Yea this is known to me, try version 2.1.2 which was released on moddb it may be fixed on that version but if not I'll ask Gigantus if he knows why some people are crashing when going into battles. - https://www.moddb.com/mods/na37972

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1.2 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

Which submod works for Age of Pretty Kings?

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Game of thrones: Fire and Blood 2.1.2 (WTW 1.0 MAP IMPORTED + ESSOS ADDED!)

V2.1.2 has been released, OP has been updated with the new link..

Change log -

• Reworked the units completely with many new minor house units! (unit cards included)
    • Unit card info for most of the units.
    • New banner carriers for the new units
    • New faction selection screen
    • Map improvements.
    • Some new portraits
    • New UI for the rogue prince targaryen faction

and more! (can't remember exactly as I didn't take note of the changes)
    Bugs Fixed -

• floating swords for hornwood, mormont, umber cav - Fixed
    • messed up tully textures - Fixed
    • cant recruit baratheon house units at storms end - Fixed
    • cant recruit as gardener/durrandon - Fixed
    • menu crash - Fixed
    • frey crash when clicking on main campaign - Fixed
    • frey cant recruit bracken - Fixed
    • Bolton has stark bodyguard all campaigns - Fixed
    • frey have tully BG - Fixed
    • faction family members dying - Fixed
    • Silver NW units - Fixed
    • fix house dustin units to match dustin swordsmen - Fixed
    • cant recruit ships as essos, gardener + durrandon - Fixed
    • cant recruit ironborn raiders - Fixed
    • house hoare cant recruit units - Fixed
    • cant recruit tyrell knights - Fixed
    • Winterfell and MC strat map model - Fixed
    • norvos + qohor missing shield - Fixed
    • Essos unit weapon textures Fixed
    • Wooden Walls causing crash - Fixed (most likey)

Download link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PDA...UxItJeboC/view
    Last edited by PeaMan; April 15, 2020 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    Which submod works for Age of Pretty Kings?
    What do you mean?

I mean what is a good submod to play with for Pretty Kings mod?

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    I mean what is a good submod to play with for Pretty Kings mod?
    I don't think there are any submods for age of petty kings, maybe I'm wrong though.