Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Colest View Post
    I am getting a CTD from custom battle under specific circumstances. When I select Roman Empire as the AI defender faction it immediately crashes.
    This is an issue we are working on. Custom battles are very finicky right now...

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    I was doing very well Macedon on Normal\Normal. I had 60,000 in the treasury with a full stack and a half. I think some of you are investing in the wrong things. Certainly more difficult with the Nabataeans, I will say that.
    Certainly - it was hard, but we made patches. With that said, if you invest in the wrong things, it will knock you on your ass.

i have constant ctd during random battle dont know what's going wrong

on my graphic setting it attila only detect 3g of my video memeroybut on warhammer2 totalwar it can detect 8g of video memeroy from my 1070 i dont konw if this has anything to do with the mod, or there is something i should change in setting

find the fix here https://steamcommunity.com/app/32561...3594764752203/ but it still only read 4g of my video memeroy and i still get ctd during battle
    Last edited by greedogre; May 20, 2018 at 02:38 AM.

When sieging Caralis, i get no options for siege Equipment. I can attack straight away but the walls are there and are not damaged.
    The World Is Yours

Can't recruit naval units as Ptolemaic Egypt.

Probably the case for a lot of other factions as I see a lot of AI Navies going around with just an Admiral.

For what its worth, I could recruit naval units as Carthage.

And no Ptolemaic Ports have any "Unlocks recruitment of" for naval units, just garrisons.

I have a weird bug that I've never encountered in TW: Attila where I'm getting ridiculous levels of slavery. In some regions the slavery level is so bad that I'm getting a debuff of -60 public order, whereas in other regions I have literally 0 slavery. Is this a problem with the mod or has someone else encountered it before?

The Achean League is just starving and doesnt seem to build any Food building anyway.

Should probably give them a food building at start.

Quote Originally Posted by greedogre View Post
    i have constant ctd during random battle dont know what's going wrong

on my graphic setting it attila only detect 3g of my video memeroybut on warhammer2 totalwar it can detect 8g of video memeroy from my 1070 i dont konw if this has anything to do with the mod, or there is something i should change in setting

find the fix here https://steamcommunity.com/app/32561...3594764752203/ but it still only read 4g of my video memeroy and i still get ctd during battle
    provide any screenshots or save game?

Cavalry cannot remount the horses after dismounting. The unit becomes stuck and does not react to orders. Seems to apply to any cavalry.

Quote Originally Posted by Spariel View Post
    I have a weird bug that I've never encountered in TW: Attila where I'm getting ridiculous levels of slavery. In some regions the slavery level is so bad that I'm getting a debuff of -60 public order, whereas in other regions I have literally 0 slavery. Is this a problem with the mod or has someone else encountered it before?

Same here, with over 500 hours played in vanilla, i never had this much slavery, and for no apparent reason. Its almost useless to capture new regions now.
    The World Is Yours

When i attacked Pura, instead of a siege battle, the battlefield was.. missing
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I don't know if this is a bug, but I don't seem to be able to kill Hannibal in battle. Also when I besieged Cathage as Rome I saw some problems with the map. Some units could be placed in the
    environment.

So they stand through the pallisade

And here they stand through the hill.

Also atleast one of the gates was captured wrong.

So my units captured this gate

But this gate became mine for some reason.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Siege of Ectkabana - no battle map - near Rhaga

problem with video memeory not showing is on the link i paste above https://steamcommunity.com/app/32561...3594764752203/

seems to be a vanilla problem, i manage to make it show 4g at graphic setting menu still no way to make it use all 8g

i upload my save, just click the end turn and wait enemey i besiege sally out. cant finished that battle so far, sth cause game to crush
    Attached Files Attached Files

Update on the Co-operative Multiplayer problem I reported.

By turning off the Experimental Supply Mod, then going onto Multiplayer Campaign, Head-To-Head first (since you cannot pick a faction in Co-op right now), select your faction, then switch-over to Co-op and start the game, it is possible to begin (what seems to be) a working co-operative campaign.

Will report more as I find it, and happy to answer questions/test things as required!

The game is crashing when we want to see a battle replay.

Some players could not kill him and say it is impossible to kill.
    I killed him and wanted to record the test in the replay.
    but the game was crashing

Foederatus

I am getting CTD's at the end of a turn. I've tried switching things here and there hoping but no luck. THis is the third campaing and I really dont want to restart again.. what can be done do you think? (i already removed other mods)

Libertus

The Seleucid Militia cavalry (Skirmisher cavalry) lacks ammo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180520135741_1.jpg  
    Last edited by DaGrenadier; May 20, 2018 at 09:10 AM. Reason: forgot to post picture

Libertus

The hypaspists of the agema lacks textures on their skirts, I've also seen som greek unit captains with this graphical glitch aswell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180520151228_1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Looks like you have portraits set to 2D in your graphics settings. We do not have the enabled, so switch to 3D for now
    thank you, that fixed it for me