Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Desert Kingdoms DLC

Default Re: Desert Kingdoms DLC

Quote Originally Posted by Dago Red View Post
    Adding features back that were in original TW games in the last century.
    Keep the dream alive

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Dago Red View Post
    Adding features back that were in original TW games in the last century.
    That's the sad truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco View Post
    Keep the dream alive
    I remember Shogun 1 had some pretty good features.

Quote Originally Posted by Vardano View Post
    I was mentioning in this thread that I would like them to look at the pathfinding issues on the walls and it seems like they worked on it. Overall it seems they can fix some things which were asked, not the most important ones obviously, but still something. I still want us to not forget and contact them with our list of things we want to be fixed/added.
    Better yet let's storm CA's (SEGA's) headquarters and demand that they take the entire DeI team on board, give them whatever they need and no time limits (though apparently with the same time frames they could still make something much better).

Hopefully this post is not interpreted as a threat and as punishment they release yet another DLC so that we must pay to unlock more factions that are more poorly done than what we already have thanks to the DeI team. (let's not forget some of the wonderful submod modders we have as well)

In an age where money triumphs over passion every day in nigh every way.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by bthizle1 View Post
    (let's not forget some of the wonderful submod modders we have as well)
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by bthizle1 View Post
    Better yet let's storm CA's (SEGA's) headquarters and demand that they take the entire DeI team on board, give them whatever they need and no time limits (though apparently with the same time frames they could still make something much better).

Hopefully this post is not interpreted as a threat and as punishment they release yet another DLC so that we must pay to unlock more factions that are more poorly done than what we already have thanks to the DeI team. (let's not forget some of the wonderful submod modders we have as well)

In an age where money triumphs over passion every day in nigh every way.
    I wish better for the team. Someone from this forums comes and says: hey in last two years I mined a lot if bitcoins and same time I was playing DEI a lot too, so... I'm ready to invest 2 million dollars to start with. Then another nice guy says invests some amount of money, then Kickstarter starts. You know, I'm afraid of people joining CA, they never the same after signing tons of restrictive contracts...

New patchnotes look nice, though it's already painful seeing the old vanilla UI again. I'm looking forward to the future DEI update.

I'm hoping the female leaders FLC stuff remains -- as I've seen so far, it looks pretty reasonable. Female generals for Iceni, Cleopatra and Teuta of course, and there's one for Ptolemaic Egypt in the GC as well (I recall that Ptolemaic princesses were known to take part as generals, so that makes sense). I look forward to playing with DEI mechanics again, but I hope the new features are kept.

edit: judging just from the unit models, it looks like Greco-Roman female generals will be extremely rare. There are only 3 general models, and they're shared among the "civilized" factions. By contrast, there are many barbarian and African models -- and a handful of "Egyptian" and Eastern ones. So this looks pretty good. I'd reiterate my hope to leave the new mechanics alone
    Last edited by Iaius Statius Laurentius; March 08, 2018 at 10:05 AM.

Patch is oooooooooooooooout woooohoo let's go!

Who's that random black woman in Egypt roster? I need to wait + 100 years in game to see how Cleopatra looks?

idk people dislike it? i mean female leader in classical age ARE real why people hate it and complain it?

Quote Originally Posted by quachandy99 View Post
    idk people dislike it? i mean female leader in classical age ARE real why people hate it and complain it?
    I saw some talk earlier about "rebalancing" or adjusting it but i think the female leader FLC is cool -- and like you said, reflects real history.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    Who's that random black woman in Egypt roster? I need to wait + 100 years in game to see how Cleopatra looks?

Cleopatra is the faction leader for Egypt in the Imperator Augustus campaign.

That's cool, one of galatian generals is a sexy tanned chick.

So, now that the new patch is out, how long does it normaly take for the DeI Team to recode the Mod so that its playable with the actual version again?... i know its one hell of a Job for u guys so iam just asking for a timeframe like days or weeks?!?.. Its kinda funny... i was abscent from TW for about 2 years and just started a new campaing 3 days ago WHY must CA drop a freaking DLC now?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by vsbrick View Post
    So, now that the new patch is out, how long does it normaly take for the DeI Team to recode the Mod so that its playable with the actual version again?... i know its one hell of a Job for u guys so iam just asking for a timeframe like days or weeks?!?.. Its kinda funny... i was abscent from TW for about 2 years and just started a new campaing 3 days ago WHY must CA drop a freaking DLC now?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Its the DeI team we are talking about. Days or weeks? No, its more like hours or minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrogoth View Post
    Its the DeI team we are talking about. Days or weeks? No, its more like hours or minutes
    haha ok, good to know

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Already released
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by Iaius Statius Laurentius View Post
    Cleopatra is the faction leader for Egypt in the Imperator Augustus campaign.
    Thanks too bad model is not based on that hot one in one of the loading screens lol

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Already released

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrogoth View Post
    I thought you were joking.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Has anybody had a chance to play siege battle and check for stutter yet?

Slashas's Avatar Miles

I really enjoy the female voice acting, even the barbarian one. There should be a submod for only female leaders for barbarians just so I dont have to listen to "COME SIT BY MY FIRE" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vardano View Post
    I thought you were joking.
    I was ineed joking