Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusades Hotseat [Kingdoms Crusades HS]

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

Default Crusades Hotseat [Kingdoms Crusades HS]

Crusades Hotseat
    you all need to download the new campaign_script, i've removed mongol invasion and i've changed the spawn position of the first Jihad for Egypt and Turks.

File :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5a...ew?usp=sharing

Make a backup for your campaign_script and move the new file to /Medieval II Total War/mods/crusades/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign

The Factions/Players

Byzantine - CelivalTheGreat
    Turks - subbed by Byzantium
    Antioch - subbed by Jerusalem/Egypt
    Jerusalem - LordPureLegacy
    Egypt - paladinbob123
    Venice - Mergor

ADMIN:
    Captainnorway

The Rules
    - Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension if needed.
    - If you are late with no notification you will be subbed or skipped by

the admin. Do not expect the admin to spend a lot of time on your turn. Once you have been subbed/skipped it is final. Do not ask to replay if you do not like the results.
    - If you need to be subbed/skipped too often you will be replaced.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, naval attack spam, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. ect

Military rules
    - No one turn peace, but you are not allowed to attack someone who has not played their turn yet.
    - No Jihad or Crusades aloowed.
    - Manual battles are allowed. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Not allowed to sally out if the result is a defeat.
    - You are not allowed to post a losing Naval Battle.
    - Not allowed to post a losing battle.
    - Heroic victories are not allowed in Naval battles.
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    - Ports can also be blockaded by ground forces - At least two units are required for each ship in port in order to hold the blockade.
    - You are not allowed to construct watch towers. This is to prevent blocking the possible construction of forts.
    -Troops spawned by events get's one turn invincibility, unless stated otherwise.
    - Siege equipment can only attack forts/settlements once a turn.
    - Ballista can attack any wall.
    - Not allowed to siege a settlement/fort to deny the garrison from assisting in battle.

Agent rules
    - Spies need 40% to open gates (screenshots required)
    - Spies have to re-enter settlements the same turn the settlement is captured.
    - Assassins cannot sabotage and need 55% to kill Family members, 45% to kill Generals and need 30% to kill other agents.(screenshots required)
    - Princesses are not allowed to steal Family Members. They may marry other players Family Members only through diplomatic means.
    - Merchants are allowed to eliminate other merchants only in your own regions or regions you have acquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required
    - Bribed armies/agents are allowed to move the same turn they were bribed.

Settlement rules

- You may only destroy Temples, Guilds, Military Buildings and buildings that produce Spies or Assassins.
    -In order to Destroy any buildings you must have held control of the settlement for at least 3 turns.
    - You are allowed to destroy Temples immediately.
    - You are not allowed to destroy building when a superior enemy army is in range.
    - You are not allowed to destroy ports if they are blockaded.
    - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements

Rules copied from ~CRUSADES~ 5 player rematch HS! and edited by player request
    Last edited by Captainnorway; January 04, 2018 at 12:20 PM.

Default Re: Crusades Hotseat [Kingdoms Crusades HS]

I wanna have antioch or egypt i still cant decide
    Last edited by CelivalTheGreat; September 04, 2017 at 02:10 PM.

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Crusades Hotseat [Kingdoms Crusades HS] Invite Only

I will do Byzantine Empire but i would also like to see randomized factions so i have to deal with what i get lol also can we get events displayed so we know whats coming.

I'm in and I can take any faction (never played this mod before and don't know what is strong). Slightly preferring a catholic one.

A spy needs 40% to enter a settlement/fort or all the spies inside together need 40% displayed chance to open gates? Are there no fort rules (min number of units, also number of forts per region)? No siege eq rules?
    Last edited by Errichto; September 04, 2017 at 01:55 PM.

Played this too many times already, cant join this one.

I'd like to take Jerusalem (unless we randomize). And I think we should cancel the "invite only" property of this HS.

Also, let's make a rule: new spawned forces can't be attacked before that faction moves.

EDIT: I changed my mind. Jerusalem is too easy against Egypt in 1v1. Catholic factions are OP. Turks seem to be difficult to play but not weak - I want them.
    Last edited by Errichto; September 06, 2017 at 04:57 AM.

celival wanted this hotseat and he were going to find players, if he cant find enough until tomorrow i'll start asking people

We can make it open tho. Manual battles and Randomized factions would be fun

I'm also happy for manual battles, randomized factions and open recrutation

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Default Re: Crusades Hotseat [Kingdoms Crusades HS] Open spots

I'm not touching this hotseat since I don't like the Crusades expansion and I don't have time

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

If there's space, I'll take any faction

if there is a place left at the end of all the offers.,..then give us a shout for a place

we're full then it looks like

Yes, we are full. Can you shuffle and give us a starting save file?

A spy needs 40% to enter a settlement/fort or all the spies inside together need 40% displayed chance to open gates? Are there no fort rules (min number of units, also number of forts per region)? No siege eq rules?
    I suggest: one turn peace (you can't attack a faction that hasn't done its first turn), including "don't directly attack new spawned forces that couldn't yet move (but they can support)". I also think we should remove "no heroic victories", because it's limiting us a lot in manual battles. Also, how will you check if some other result is possible? Would admin play a hard battle many times?

EDIT: about forts: maybe at least require 4 units per fort, and let's extend turn limit to 36 hours. There can be a lot of battles and a turn can require a lot of time. We are only few and the whole 5-person turn won't take long anyway. I saw the previous Crusades HS and people often needed extension. Let's here increase turn limit by default, instead of having unplanned delays. I would feel more comfortable with 36h
    Last edited by Errichto; September 06, 2017 at 02:01 PM.

So is this a HS full of people new to manual battle HotSeats? This will be entertaining to watch :3

#IalreadyplayedbattlesagainstAIujelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Errichto View Post
    #IalreadyplayedbattlesagainstAIujelly?
    But have you played manual battle HotSeats before ?

#itsthesamelul

(I did one turn in GC2 HS after your Portugal, without any battles though. So this will be a completely new experience and I'm sure it will be funny and unprofesional. You should take an admin password from cptNorway and watch to have some laughs )

I like this kind of scenario

Give me a list of factions you want, im gonna pick the last one.

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast