Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Thera Submod is coming!

Default Re: Thera Submod is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyPanda View Post
    oh, hopefully this will be released soon. This lock down is killing me
    I hope too man

Hi Boyar, i hope you're doing well. How is your work on submod going?

Hi guys, last week I've changed the environment of Thera, increasing the forest areas in Mesocala and southern Bellika on Nabu wilderness, the river Amesetl on Mesocala, the number of bridges, desert of Syrianna, mountain passes between Varia and Vlagonians, and many more changes on the geography.

As all units are ready, this week I will make the changes on buildings, especially those for recruitment, and I will experiment with unique buildings as they will add a complete regional recruitment system and will increase the importance of conquering certain places for the player.
    Ex:
    -only conquering the Giants Keep of Jotunheim will give the conquering faction the possibility to recruit the mighty Jotnarr;
    -to the north of the Inquisitorial Island, between Translavia and Salia, are three more islands, one will be an Inquisitorial Mining Prison, with profitable gold mines, one a Fortress Island, containing the Inquisitorial Treasury and one a fortified monastery with holy relics with healing abilities, so every one has certain bonuses for a conqueror;
    -Grand Carracks will only be recruitable from the Arsenal of the maritime city o Apelia.
    Last edited by Boyar of Translavia; April 22, 2020 at 01:41 PM.

Hello Boyar. How is your work with buildings?

Quote Originally Posted by katzbalger88 View Post
    Submod is not ready
    Hi everyone, I've just re-install the TheraV4 mod i played like 4 years before (but in V3) what a pleasure to see the mod is not dead and to see this topic. I can't wait to see a released now !!!!

I've made the unique buildings work, I will also create unique units in the form of heavy flagships. We will have 4 unique flagships and 4 unique Admirals, one for the Blessed Armada and three for the League of Privateers. They will be a bit more powerful than the Grand Carracks

Sea Temple - admiral Aramos

Grey Phantom - admiral Iolon Greystoke

Maelstrom - admiral Bloth (yes, inspiration from The Pirates of Dark Water)

Wild Reaper - admiral Lok
    Last edited by Boyar of Translavia; May 02, 2020 at 11:51 AM.

Hello Boyar when do you plan to release the demo version?

Hi Boyar, how much progress have you made to finish the mod? If you almost done, when do you plan to release the full version?

Hello Boyar, how it goes?

Hi boyar is the work going on or have you decided to take a break?

Hi Boyar, i hope you're doing well. What is current status of your submod?

Hi guys, I have to apologize to you for the interruption. I am abroad with work, so the progress on the submod halted for two months. But in a week I will return home and I plan to stay in the future and I will continue and finish the submod.
    At the end of April last thing I've deed was to place all the characters on the map. As soon as I return home I will post pictures to see the new factions with their cities and armies and portraits of the rulers and generals.

I also have new ideas and changes, or re-changes, as I feel that some components in the lore of the original Thera that I've erased, can be reintegrated in a way to better fit to the story and also keep more of the original lore of the amazing First O'Neill; like, for example, the "Money States", when we read the descriptions of original medici and borgia mercenaries, we find out about the Money States. I will transform the Golden Bank faction (Sangre Valiente) into a coalition of the Money States, with the location on northern Bellika, being more adequate place for the grand story as there are the factions of the Mercantilism Culture, and with interests in mines monopoly, mercenary contracts, colonization and exploitation of Mesocala and the illegal trade with the Zuabii conducted despite the Inquisition's objections.

Great news!
    Perhaps I will play a "single hotseat" campaign with the Order of the Dragon, the Money States Confederacy, the Taharids and the Phobosian Tyranny

Some screens at the start of campaigns:

looks really nice!

Awesome!

COOL!!!!

Hello Boyar do you planning to download beta version?

Quote Originally Posted by katzbalger88 View Post
    Hello Boyar do you planning to download beta version?
    I plan to upload my final, finished version.
    I have an unfortunate error in the buildings file,that slows my progress but I will find and fix it, and finish the buildings changes. And I have to rework the ancillaries, the resources, the forts and the mercenaries pools, recreate new ones and place them on the map, as I've changed the provinces. Also the units stats and descriptions and the battle models and campaign models for the characters are only half finished.