Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 83348495051525354555657585960616263646566676883 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2062

Thread: Is Donald Trump mentaly \ morally fit for the presidency?

Default Re: Is Donald Trump mentaly fit for the presidency?

The Democrats have consistently worked to undermine African Americans since well before the Civil War and persisting to present day.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s-QwMUjD8xg
    During the Sixties it was so egregious that LBJ tried to turn things around to get the black vote while calling them to his political cronies.

Warning language

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSmsj.

Ghettos are the result of Demoncrat policies.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIQpn9BRj2Q

Warning language
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j1L1gNUPbTw

Gary Smiley, a Black American leftist, on Obama.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j11BwioBeN8

Morning Joe Panel discusses how Obummer failed Black Americans.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x28Rgzx8PU0

Wake up. The Demoncrats have loathed Black Americans since 1840. They actually facilitate abortions by Planned Parenthood which is the greatest genocide against Black Americans in history.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HshhtiNm2Kc

Even young Democrats are racist.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Democrats sterilized Black Americans.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VLaNDV93RsU
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; October 11, 2017 at 10:46 AM.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Ah YouTube, the pinnacle of academic sources.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesīr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

The videos are diverse and include evidence of Democrat policies, Democrats speaking in racist ways, detail Eugenics history, etc. One is a documentary made by Africans Americans.

There is nothing wrong with the videos. Rather you're willing to ignore pervasive institutionalized bigotry by Demoncrats across their entire history.

If you a Democrat, particularly a minority, then you should watch the videos as the evidence is compelling.

Why watch the media as only six percent of Americans approve of it??? The extreme leftists are whipping up racial division when history shows insidious persistent institutionalized bigotry from the Democrats.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wpezudbbZMA

Why do you think the Democrats push gun control? It was started to disarm Black Americans after the Civil War and persists today despite being unconstitutional and violating the 2nd and 14th Amendments.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m-l7TO01-Sg

Hillary's racist comments from history.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xubN6ctNNv8
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHWlQwVsmAk
    "Colored People Time"
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YMJI0A0978

Hillary's mentor was unabashed KKK wizard Robert Byrd.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; October 11, 2017 at 11:15 AM.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/phot...days-failure#1

Tired of winning yet?

His reactions (and part of the reason for half of those) on failures (occasionally reported on that link) speaks volumes about Trump's mental fitness for the presidency.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Let us strike at root of the issue: Democrats are sore losers.

They are bitter. They lost. Their hopes were crushed.

Therefore since Trump is not Hillary then he is bad.

Well that is not rational. It is also not persuasive.

For a Democrat to repeat ad naseum that, "Trump is a dolt!" belies the fact of his enormous success, his tenacity, his altruism in taking the job unpaid, his support of Labor, his populism, etc.

The EU is equally annoyed and bitter. Why? Because there is no more kow towing to the EU.

Face facts: Trump has a popularity of 50%.

Now ordinarily this would suck. But then consider this.

Congress has a 14% approval rating and it is declining.
    And the Media has a 6% approval rating.

So as low as Trump's approval, neither Congress, the Democrats, the EU, or the Media can oppose him.

Frankly the topic just screams impotence.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Approval ... seems to be a matter of source (or perhaps personal wishes?).

Here one from 5th Sept. 2017: http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...nt-ever-659623
    President Donald Trump actually saw a bit of a rise in popularity in the most recent Gallup survey released over the holiday weekend. His approval rating hit 38 percent in the tracking poll, up from 34 percent at the end of the week, which tied the former reality TV star’s all-time low. Disapproval stood at 56 percent in the most recent Gallup poll, a solid improvement from 61 percent last Friday.

It’s worth noting, however, that despite the modest improvements, Trump remains remarkably unpopular. The president was criticized by some for his response to Hurricane Harvey—he didn’t visit with victims during his initial stop in Texas, instead choosing to praise crowd sizes and the response, but not offering condolences to those who suffered in the storm that killed dozens of Americans—and his approval rating appeared to suffer in the immediate wake of the storm.

Most presidents would have very little to celebrate if their approval rating was 38 percent. At about the same point in his first term, for instance, former President Barack Obama boasted an approval rating of 53 percent in the Gallup poll. That’s a full 15 percentage points higher than Trump’s. Obama’s disapproval was 40 percent at about this point in September 2009—or 16 percentage points better than where Trump stands now.
    but just also this is rather scaring
    His approval rating hit 38 percent in the tracking poll, up from 34 percent at the end of the week, which tied the former reality TV star’s all-time low.
    and thus i like to fix this
    Frankly the topic just screams impotence.
    to
    Frankly US of America screams impotence.
    (read as: incompetence)
    Last edited by DaVinci; October 12, 2017 at 04:52 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Apparently, Kelly is only staying on as Lucy to Trump's Charlie Brown, to ensure he never gets to kick the nuclear football.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Approval ... seems to be a matter of source (or perhaps personal wishes?).

Here one from 5th Sept. 2017: http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...nt-ever-659623

but just also this is rather scaring

and thus i like to fix this

to

(read as: incompetence)
    Yes yes. Those same polling experts that brought us:

Don't worry though, even if Trump does get elected his election will destroy the stock market...

So really the main factor is anti-American feelings, and not Trump. The USA has no allies. We haven't for decades. Why keep pretending? And if our huge sacrifices to protect the free world with outrageous military expenditures isn't desired then let's halt the practice. And globalism and free trade is a sham bourne on the backs of unemployed and underemployed American people.

As long as the USA had globalist presidents and politicians, then a bloodsucking EU and Asia were only too happy for Americans to sacrifice the Millennials' blood. Upset the illusion and they have a tantrum like a two year old.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; October 12, 2017 at 06:17 AM.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Whatever, doesn't change the fact that Trump isn't directly managing his business.
    But he is activity enriching himself on the tax dime and seeing he has not formally dissociated himself in the typical way- BS

I have no idea what you tried to say here.
    Yep that was a bit garbled and I did not have time to edit. What I was getting at is you often call Hillery a neo-con war hawk and yet - Trump as bid back into A-satn, is all cool with the house Saud's war in Yemen and seems to beetling drums to fight either North Korea or Iran. Oh and how is his game in Niger going? Who showed up to save the soldiers there? Benghazi, bueller bueller...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/w...acuations.html

Every nation did bad things in history. Having said that, if it wasn't for the nation represented by that flag, all the groups you mentioned would have been much worse of.
    Yep check out when England abolished slavery a tad earlier than the US and w/o traitors in it defense rebellion, I sure all black people here can be proud of the CSA and the late reversal by the Union. How all those Japanese Americans interred during WW2 - sure they have nothing but love for the flag, Native Americans - generations of betrayal and then mismangement by the IBA - I sure they can just wait to stand for the flag.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...MANAGEMENT.com

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/.../broken-trust/

Now I'm not saying Parliament gave a rat's ass about natives but it was interested in stopping US expansion so again any indigenous person on the off side of the Appalachian mountains likely has no particular reason to cheerful about the flag

I didn't make any claim. Source what?[/QUOTE}

That was at the fact you never source anything - just rant

Confederate generals are an important symbol for people who live in the states that fought on Confederate side (which fought for independence, as even Union leadership admitted that slavery wasn't the issue and was explained in great detail in corresponding thread in Academy, so if you want to continue arguing the boring leftist stereotypes you can do it there).
    Seeing as the leadership of the CSA and its own Constitution very much claimed slavery was the issue I rather do not care either to debate here more lost cause excuses. But see you provide a vague not reference. I claim so you should have the courage that provide a link.

The question remains Independence for what? The CSA made abundantly clear what that was for it was the right to have black slaves forever. Noble cause I suppose if you like Nazis and silly while dresses.
    Again, your post kinda proves my initial point about how anti-Trump crowd can't think of any non-superficial reasons to criticize Trump.
    Last edited by conon394; October 12, 2017 at 07:37 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodenow View Post
    Yes yes. Those same polling experts that brought us:

Don't worry though, even if Trump does get elected his election will destroy the stock market...
    Those aren't the same ones at all. The ones in your graphic were analysts who used poll data to predict an outcome. Some of them were wrong (although I wouldn't say 538 was wrong since they gave a significant chance of victory for Trump.)

The polling experts were the ones who said Hillary was leading by 2-3 points. She won thw popular vote by 2 points. They were right.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesīr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

America is a Republic, not a Democracy. We have an Electoral College by design since we are an immense nation 29x the size of Greece. If we were a democracy, then 50 of our largest cities would control the fate of 30,000 towns and cities. Basically California and the tiny New England states would control all of the USA and that should never be allowed to happen.

Just because tiny nations embrace democracy do not expect your method of governance would work in America.

What is more is that despite a photo ID being essential for just about everything post911, someone can vote in America without one. And it is clear that millions of illegal votes happened and almost certainly cast for Hillary. So the dead voted for her, illegal immigrants voted for her, and many Democrats voted many times.

Not only is President Trump doing the job unpaid, he additionally donated a million dollars to hurricane relief. And I wouldn't be surprised if he does that again.

Meanwhile the Clinton Foundation extorted millions from diverse nations and businesses and individuals, stole money from humanitarian aid for Haiti, and pocketed millions from an illegal sale of American uranium that ended up in Russian hands.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; October 12, 2017 at 07:49 AM.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Quote Originally Posted by RubiconDecision View Post
    America is a Republic, not a Democracy. We have an Electoral College by design since we are an immense nation 29x the size of Greece. If we were a democracy, then 50 of our largest cities would control the fate of 30,000 towns and cities.

Just because tiny nations embrace democracy do not expect your method of governance would work in America.
    But it has failed. Hamilton told us the Electoral collage would save us from demagogue con men who can only struggle to do more than make poor twiiter rants. Failed Republic and correct due to gerrymandering not even a democratic house of representatives.
    Last edited by conon394; October 12, 2017 at 07:56 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Let us strike at root of the issue: Democrats are sore losers.
    They certainly are. Nobody denies that.

Therefore since Trump is not Hillary then he is bad.
    For Democrat partisans, yes. For non-democrats or even democrats without blinders on, that was not necessary. I doubt the majority of democrats were really pleased an old woman with a wagonload of enemies and scandals was their candidate but by the time most people tuned in, she had locked the nomination. Not that Sanders was much better; he has his own load of problems and he's even older. It was down to two bad candidates for democrats.

Well that is not rational. It is also not persuasive.
    No the "he's not our guy so he's bad" is not rational or persuasive.
    However the "He has a track record full of failures, his demeanor is that of a spoiled brat throwing tantrums and he is narcissistic" is rational and persuasive. And that's what this thread is about.

I noticed you didn't try to refute with arguments that Trump lacks the temperament required of the position, he lacks the peace of mind, he lacks the work ethic and he wholly underestimated (according to his own words) how much work and how hard and complicated governing is.
    You just made fun of the other side. That is also partisanship with blinders. That's also not persuasive.

For a Democrat to repeat ad naseum that, "Trump is a dolt!" belies the fact of his enormous success, his tenacity, his altruism in taking the job unpaid, his support of Labor, his populism, etc.
    And for a Republican to repeat ad nauseam that "Trump is good" over and over belies the fact of his enormous failure in legislature and administration, his divisiveness, his failure to keep a somewhat stable cabinet, or pushing his agenda.
    Even if one agrees with Trump's views on climate, medicare, labor, immigration, terrorism or even the Wall etc the way Trump attempts to push his agenda backfires more often than not. And that is because he lacks the work ethic required and his childish tantrums cost him the respect of a lot of his potential allies.

Yes, Trump won. But he's so obnoxious and divisive that he can't get his own party to support his agenda, let alone reach across to moderate democrats. And he has trouble rallying those that support his agenda... because every week they have to smother a fire Trump lit for the lulz.

He has an approval rating of 35%-40%. That sucks.
    That congress approval sucks more or the media approval suck more doesn't mean he is not deeply unpopular.

As for the Democrats... frankly, if they don't get their #### together, Republicans will win again. They are already posed for major victories in 2018 against the democrats, and all the democrats do is...
    what the democrats do exactly? That would be the topic of another thread but that would be a very short thread at the time.

Frankly, your response to the topic just screams partisanship with blinders on.
    You can support what Trump was supposed to stand for and admit he failed to move them forward despite the GOP holding presidency, senate, congress and most states.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Without a literal civil war to fundamentally alter the American Republic, the it will STAY a Republic.

Were America a democracy, then black folks would still be slaves.

Why do the so called Republicans oppose Trump? They are Republicans in Name Only ie RINO neocons which are basically democrat conservatives and moderates. That is the origin for neocons.

Trump is honestly a Reagan Democrat. He supports Labor and is an ethnocentric moderate of old who flexed on Abortion and Firearm Rights.

Chris Matthews sort of gets it.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; October 12, 2017 at 08:03 AM.

Without a literal civil war to fundamentally alter the American Republic, the it will STAY a Republic.
    America is a Republic, not a Democracy.
    Not this again... Democracy and Republic are the same thing. Having electors doesn't mean it's not democracy. USA founding fathers were wrong about the words; they just wanted to distinguish the new USA democracy from the direct Athenian one. That wrong definition puts arbitrary differences between the latin word for democracy and the Greek word of democracy that don't exist.
    Representative Republic\Democracy means elected representatives. Frankly, as long as you vote for someone that votes for someone that votes for the head of state you're a democracy\republic.

Trump is honestly a Reagan Democrat. He supports Labor and is an ethnocentric moderate of old who flexed on Abortion and Firearm Rights.
    Reagan must be turning in his grave at this blasphemy.
    Reagan was inspiring not divisive. He brought morale of USA out of the mire that followed Vietnam. Gave a boost to patriotism. Made more Americans feel safe, made more Americans feel optimistic about their future. Made more Americans feel their president cared.

Trump is divisive, he's lazy, he's an egomaniac. He has on paper the same interests with Reagan. But Reagan could push them forward while Trump's tantrums poison his own agenda.
    Trump tweets about his greatness. Reagan was great.

Citizen

What is more is that despite a photo ID being essential for just about everything post911, someone can vote in America without one. And it is clear that millions of illegal votes happened and almost certainly cast for Hillary. So the dead voted for her, illegal immigrants voted for her, and many Democrats voted many times.
    Clear is it? Hahaha. The only verified examples of people voting multiple times were people voting for Trump. http://thehill.com/homenews/news/341...wice-for-trump

The only example of a dead person voting was a woman (an election official no less) casting a Trump vote for her dead husband.
    http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2016/11/...-dead-husband/

Voter fraud is exceedingly rare.
    Last edited by the_mango55; October 12, 2017 at 08:21 AM.
    ttt

No a Republic is not a Democracy.

You can repeat nonsense over and over but it does not validate a false statement especially a bizarre definition which is basically newspeak.
    War is peace, I guess?

Why is Trump divisive?

1. The fake news not trusted by 94% of Americans who are inundated with their lies.
    2. RINOs want globalism and oppose Trump. Crybaby Democrats oppose Trump. Thus he has no legislature to effectively lead. He can't fill cabinet positions. He has an enormous resistant Democrat based government of employees who leak and resist.

Yet half the country supports him. And 14% of Americans support Congress.

Trump is not a Republican. He is a Democrat Moderate of old who would vote for Reagan on issues of labor, immigration, protectionism, etc.

I seriously doubt Ronald Reagan would have support today.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; October 12, 2017 at 08:26 AM.

You seem like a lost cause but this dangerous nonsense needs to opposed constantly, as the repeated lie will become truth if it isn't challenged. The chief propagator of lies and fake news is Trump and his supporters, not the 'liberal media'. You may not agree with what they say and indeed there have been occasions where the journalism has been less than exemplary but this pales in comparison to Trump's perpetual lies and the fake news and conspiracies peddled by his media supporters.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html
    When the doctrine of allegiance to party can utterly up-end a man's moral constitution and make a temporary fool of him besides, what excuse are you going to offer for preaching it, teaching it, extending it, perpetuating it? Shall you say, the best good of the country demands allegiance to party? Shall you also say it demands that a man kick his truth and his conscience into the gutter, and become a mouthing lunatic, besides?
    Mark Twain

How silly. The news media are no longer reporting the news but have wholesale embraced editorializing.

The American people reject this. The first casualties were the New York Times and CNN. It hurt both so badly that they are struggling to stay open. In CNN's case their ratings were low that people were watching repeat episodes of cartoons more than CNN.

No one believes what they say anymore. If 6% trust the news, then how are they relevant?

Last edited by RubiconDecision; October 12, 2017 at 09:20 AM.