Page 28 of 320 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728293031323334353637385378128 ... LastLast

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

No, I actually tried with other mods disabled and even removed from data folder, same results, game still crashes every time I mouse over plus card.

As you can see in the screenshot, it appears that my city/region gets a boost to population growth from the "under siege" parameter. I was also getting loads of immigration to my besieged city, but I think that might be because of the invading armies taking the minor settlements in the province.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170128020450_1.jpg  

That should be a UI bug as the negatives are set pretty high for that, but I will recheck them

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I'm using 1.2 but I will make sure please double check anyway for us though.

Game still CTD after disbanding armies

I have another great battle with kingdom of pontus.

but I have encounter the miss texture of pontus general in campaign map.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bandicam 2017-01-28 18-43-19-280.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	614.0 KB 
ID:	343092

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Galatian noblemen (Spear/swordsmen bodyguard) fight with invisible swords.

It also seems like their skirmisher cavalry requires a reform level? Not sure why that would be the case as they are a super basic skirmisher cavalry like Hippoakontisai just slightly better melee stat-wise.

I wonder if anyone else is getting a supply problem with the barbarians. I am playing Sweboz and it was all good but after some 20 or so turns one of my general governors stationed in a city was showing foraging for supplies icon and was causing a food shortage, it was very weird and I just disbanded him and brought him back up in the next turn and it was all fine. Furthermore my army isn't showing any supply icon or anything while other factions still have theirs. I investigated further and recruited some troops with my generals who act as governors to see if they will get a supply icon like all armies do and they didn't get one. I'm not sure if this is a visual bug and the supply system still works. I then started the campaign again and there they were all of the supply info on my armies. If I can recall it must have broke after some blizzards and attrition to my armies but I am not really sure of the cause. Also when I fought foraging armies on my territories I had big problems with food it was almost like the negative effects were doubled for some reason.

I have a Roman campaign too where I am imperium 7 and late game and this never happened, I always could see what type of supply all of my armies had. So I was looking for this problem here and I found something similar to my problem, but for old 1.1, not 1.2.

rbt's Avatar Libertus

I can recruit Massaloi Hoplitai in barracks at lvl 2 & 4, but not at lvl 3. Same for Thorakitai Hoplitai.

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Has anyone been able to trigger the nomad reforms so far in 1.2? I had a Royal Scythia game where I took over every former nomadic area and a Saka game where I took everything up to Azerbijian and neither cases I got new units.

But as there's so many different patches between them it's hard to know if this is just me.
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

I've noticed a kind of a inconsistency in bonus buildings. The Limited warhorse breeding building, in nomadic factions, agricultural branch. It gives +5% cavalry charge at level 2 of the building in minor cities, but in the capital it only gives 2% cavalry charge at level 2 of the building. Why?

Not sure if a bug or not, but I'm able to recruit (Romanized) Dreugulozez Brunjadoi and Sotaroas Argos in Aquitania--seems a bit far to the south for that unit type.

The growth bar disappears in many provinces in my game. Can provide a save if needed.

Not sure if it is intentional or not, but barbarian units have got much more pilum than roman ones. When I've thrown all pilum I've had, they can still throw more, and more. Maybe it is a way to balance this weaker units, or maybe it is realistic (I don't know) but sometimes I can't avoid to think that this issue imbalance the game. Just a humble opinion!!

Apart from that fact and other minor issues (because of their early stage)... Your mod is... simply magnificent. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! With your mod the waiting for news about M&B II Bannerlord is much less frustrating!!

[QUOTE=Chow_Total_War;15235929]Not sure if it is intentional or not, but barbarian units have got much more pilum than roman ones. When I've thrown all pilum I've had, they can still throw more, and more. Maybe it is a way to balance this weaker units, or maybe it is realistic (I don't know) but sometimes I can't avoid to think that this issue imbalance the game. Just a humble opinion!!

Apart from that fact and other minor issues (because of their early stage)... Your mod is... simply magnificent. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! With your mod the waiting for news about M&B II Bannerlord is much less frustrating!![/QUOTE

Historically it's true. The romans have only 2 'ligh' pillum (common) and 1 heavy (rare), because of the logic of it: imagine 10.000 or 15.000 of iron bars of aprox. 1 meter long attached to a processed shaft for only a legion, versus an iron tip of aprox. 20 cm attached to a pole. Not only a lot more less valuable material but a way more easy manufactured process. In fact barbarians use in battle how many precursors they can carry with them. Here, romans were far overrun by the majority of barbarians. But do not think pillum it's same with a common javelin. It has intentionally specific effects. Here is needed some physics: the penetration power is always direct proportionally with the pressure provided by the surface of impact and the force/weight of vehicle. Do you saw a roman pillum tip ? Do you see how small is the impact tip in relation with the common large barbarian javelin ones ? For this, pillum was extremely powerfull to piercing armour, the common shield made of wood is just a joke for the pillum; meantime, the barbarian javelin with it's cvasi-broad tip have a 'hard day' to attempt a penetration; but, as always in life, all advantage come with disadvantages and viceversa; the barbarian broad tip had the advantage that the 2 sides of it can be sharpened as a knife and used accordingly, like a knife attached to a long pole; very good not for penetration but for slashing......
    Last edited by leonardusius; January 29, 2017 at 04:53 AM.

First time poster, long time DEI player, up to now this is the best it's been for me personally, I really appreciate all the work you guys put into this I spend way to much time on this game because of this mod but I love it, and it is getting better with every patch, really like to think about strategy, whom to be friends with, and whom to carefully not be friends with etc... units, battles, buildings A++++, however I am having one issue ( bug) I am playing as massalia, and have the regions of Latioum, and Thrake under control, as well as other regions but these two regions don't have a population growth bar not sure why, the rest do, and do to that I have some empty slots which kinda sucks, only running the following mods: Better water III HD, and Hegemony music, and no campaign clouds. it is the same with or without these 3 mods.

The growth bar moves around a lot due to our editing the UI to include population levels. Because of that, I changed the settings so it should be more reliable but it may disappear in some regions because of that. I will try to go back and see which regions need to be changed again, but there is only so much I can do there. Its either have a growth bar that moves around some or one that disappears sometimes

You can still see your province development points at the bottom of the population UI screen.

Minor bug: attacking Capsa (Massyli) as Roma. The battle map is a walled port city on the ocean when it should be a walled desert city. Jan. 28 version. No submods. Marian reforms. All purple tech researched.
    If you wait till the last minute, it only takes a minute.

Yeah, yet another CA oversight on the IA campaign Nothing I can do about it unfortunately, it seems they didn't assign a proper walled settlement there. Only other option would be to make it a non-walled settlement.

Any idea why sometimes when I attack Arretium it's a settlement, and the majority of the time it's a field battle?