Page 69 of 110 FirstFirst ... 194459606162636465666768697071727374757677787994 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.2k - Updated March 20

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    You shouldn't have used the Unofficial manager at all. It's unsupported and pretty much obsolete.
    There was a link to older version in mod manager thread and it works pretty good for me.
    This one.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.2k - Updated March 20

Is there a new Total War Rome 2 Update i am missing. Steam is trying to load 17mb?

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Furgon View Post
    There was a link to older version in mod manager thread and it works pretty good for me.
    This one.
    Trust me you don't need that. STEAM's manager is all you need. Or if you're into file editing, you could simply add a user.txt and knock yourself with it. My old-school and trustworthy crash free way.

I've noticed in GC and IA when selecting a faction the faction bonuses don't display in detail, just the flavour text. For instance, Sea Farers will display the trait name but not explicitly say 10% movement. I guess it's a know issue since this happens in the main menu, but Iwonder if it's me, I don't have Empire Divided or Desert Kingdoms. Thanks.
    The afore-mentioned personage has been marked for honorable execution
    in accordance to the lawful tradition and practice of the Morag Tong Guild.
    The Bearer of this non-disputable document has official sanctioned license
    to kill the afore-mentioned personage.

Its by design. They changed the faction selection UI in patch 18 to basically have no space whatsoever. So if you have 3 traits, like we do, it will completely bug out. This means I had to get creative and make small descriptions fit into the allotted area.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

After today's update CTD rolled back to patch 18 and CTD should I keep going back?

Quote Originally Posted by bohema View Post
    After today's update CTD rolled back to patch 18 and CTD should I keep going back?
    You're surely having a mod conflict or a bugged game installation folder. Feel free to click my Sig and follow the Tech Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    You're surely having a mod conflict or a bugged game installation folder. Feel free to click my Sig and follow the Tech Thread.
    Ok ill try this one later today thanks!

6)New possible FIX for stuttering issues and general performance.
    Some times the Rome's 2 settings file becomes invalid and bugged, DirectX files as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bohema View Post
    Ok ill try this one later today thanks!

6)New possible FIX for stuttering issues and general performance.
    Some times the Rome's 2 settings file becomes invalid and bugged, DirectX files as well.
    No problem. Let me know if you'll need any more help.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.2L - Updated March 31

Update 1.2.2L March 31
    *Only Part 1 updated
    *Save game compatible unless stated otherwise

Battle Changes
    - Minor tweaks to morale and fatigue penalties
    - Tweaks to experience bonuses - slightly reduced morale bonus for each rank, slightly increased melee defence bonus from each rank
    - Cavalry a bit less tanky
    - Slight reduction to certain shield defence bonuses
    - Tweaks to ranged damage, still deadly but less effective vs heaviest units or large shields
    - Fixed issues with missing expert charge defence on many Iberian and Irish spear units
    - Tweaks to stats and abilities of some units
    - Arverni cavalry slightly buffed to live up to their fame
    - Arverni veteran freemen unit small armor increase.

Other Fixes
    - Fixed a battle crash issue with Roman units.
    - Fixed an issue where player Celtic reforms would trigger for Odrysia and Getae mistakenly.
    - Fixed some mistakes in Galatian unit descriptions.
    - Fixed some Egyptian temples having mismatched names.
    - Changed ammunition bonus effects in campaigns to only affect missile units.
    - Lowered some of the ammunition effects, especially for those found in earlier tech tiers.
    - Added new longer hoplite spears to around 20 hoplite units missing them. Thanks to BeastModMonster for the list.
    - Added some updated unit cards, thanks to sourav!
    - Moved some Arverni units around in the barracks tiers, changed Naked spearmen population class.
    - Fixed several IA germanic factions missing commander unit entries.
    - Fixed generic Iberian AI generals being labelled as Edetani in their descriptions.
    - Fixed eastern slave forum building having too large a garrison at tier 2.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.2L - Updated March 31

The ammunition thing means infantry won't get that extra javelin from upgrades?

Melee infantry will not.

Which entries have to be changed to incorporate the Odryssian fix?

Heres the fix pack if that helps you - http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjc8bn...xpack122L.pack

But the odrysians/getae fix was all in the reform script tables

Thanks Dresden, am I correct in thinking that the changes to the lib_reforms_main script pertain to the top header of the script from the top until sub_cultures?

I believe so yes

Okay thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Heres the fix pack if that helps you - http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjc8bn...xpack122L.pack

But the odrysians/getae fix was all in the reform script tables
    this mean.. there will be 1.2.2m soon? cause i don't want to new start.

im getting tired of erase rome2 appdata folder again again..

Not sure what you mean, our updates are save compatible and there is no reason to erase the appdata folder

We continue to work on fixing bugs and improving the mod, I wont apologize for that.

@Dresden: It is greatly appreciated. I imagine that polishing is half the battle.