Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 858839899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2190

Thread: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3.2a - Updated April 16 2023

Laetus

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.2.7 - Updated Feb 27

Did you change the armenian noble spear units appearance? Is there any way to roll back? New units look a bit washed out in comparison

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3 - Updated Feb 24

New unit has much higher resolution equipment and more period/culture accurate.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Laetus

True, it looks more accurate but i really liked the colourfull knight-like style of the earlier version. when i'm playing armenia now it feels like i've been robbed of my noble core units and they have been replaced with some random balkan green-greyish mercenary variants. wich might be, as you say, more accurate - but it's kinda game breaking... my glittering empire is gone and i have to field peasants again like in the beginning

I come back to this game after a yer of stop... and it's incredible that you are still uptading this mod. THX VERY MUCH GUYS YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

How to play 1.3 if I only use Steam Workshop and Steam mod manager?

I'm currently playing 1.3 Beta. On my Steam Mod manager I have I have Part 1, 2 and 3 of the Dei main download mod plus the 1.3 Beta mod. Total of 4 mods. Are Part 1, 2 and 3 now the full release for 1.3? If so, how am I still playing with the 1.3 Beta mod(stand alone loaded before Part 1/2/3) activated without the game crashing?

I cannot find Dei 1.3 on Steam. I see 1.3 sub mods but not the main 1.3 Mods.

I'm confused because there are 2 downloads for 1.3 here and there are 3 on Steam.
    Last edited by Lucius Tiberius Vorenus; February 28, 2022 at 05:50 PM.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

it's the same, steam doesn't allow tot GB of upload, so it has divided into 3 packs

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Tiberius Vorenus View Post
    How to play 1.3 if I only use Steam Workshop and Steam mod manager?

I'm currently playing 1.3 Beta. On my Steam Mod manager I have I have Part 1, 2 and 3 of the Dei main download mod plus the 1.3 Beta mod. Total of 4 mods. Are Part 1, 2 and 3 now the full release for 1.3? If so, how am I still playing with the 1.3 Beta mod(stand alone loaded before Part 1/2/3) activated without the game crashing?

I cannot find Dei 1.3 on Steam. I see 1.3 sub mods but not the main 1.3 Mods.

I'm confused because there are 2 downloads for 1.3 here and there are 3 on Steam.
    The Steam version is automatically updated to 1.3. So if you use that one, you should deactivate the 1.3 beta. The new 1.3 main mod update is save-game compatible with the 1.3 beta sub mod, so you can continue campaigns that you had with the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekoten View Post
    The Steam version is automatically updated to 1.3. So if you use that one, you should deactivate the 1.3 beta. The new 1.3 main mod update is save-game compatible with the 1.3 beta sub mod, so you can continue campaigns that you had with the beta.

Thanks gents for the timely reply! Look forward to enjoying 1.3.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Hi Guys,
    I've got a question what do you think about the mechanism to increase the number of building slots - and what is the reason you're not planning to implement it?
    cheers
    JoC
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

Patrician

We have already done that in 1.3 patch

All small cities are now 4 slots and all capitals are now 6 slots, before only ones with ports could have that amount.

We are not planning on adding more slots as whole building and eco systems were made with more restricted slots in minds, and its like 40,000 of manual entries if not a lot more than that.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

ok, thanks, fair play (even if I prefer the 24-buildings slots of Med2 engine ;-)

Patrician

Yes, more would be great, its just that whole setup got too complex now and nobody wants to get anywhere near it

Updated with some fixes, only part 1 of standalone updated

- Fixed population system in new HatG campaigns.
    - Fixed some unit cards not being properly updated.
    - Changed Roman party effect bundles in faction screen to reflect new party names.
    - Changed new Boii and Thracian cavalry generals to commander class units.
    - Adjusted ranged stats and costs/upkeep for Lusitani light infantry and Cav unit
    - Adjusted shield values for various Iberian units.
    - Fixed Meroe shield patterns (thanks to skillfultree!!)
    - Replaced eastern/nomad style belts on barbarian models
    - Added some new beard models
    - Added new fancy gold torc model (thanks to CzarHussar!)
    - Added new fire hardened wooden Germanic spear models
    - Added necklace decorations for noble Celtic units
    - Added new port helmet variant with different cheekguards
    - Replaced a few tartan tunics in armor sets where clipping was present
    - Adjustments for some Galatian noble units
    - Fixed some Germanic unit apperances
    - Fixed missing weapon on Scordisci cavarly officers
    - Fixed germanic Champions of Tiwaz appearance
    - Fixed Mercenary Aethiopian unit name
    - Changed Thracian skirmishers unit name and description
    - Fixed cost/upkeep for Sardinian AOR archers.
    - Updated stats/cost for Thracian cav unit
    - Adjusted Irish faction colors.
    - Various fixes for Irish units.
    - Fixed Mercenary thracian units having greek voice lines
    - Fixed some generals missing weapons in battle
    - Added chinstraps to many barbarian helmets
    - Added custom Suebi officers
    - Many smaller fixes

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera 1.3a - Updated March 14

1.3a?

I assume if I am on Steam I will pick this up automatically. I was running a 1.3 Rome GC. I assume there should be no problem to continue my GC?

Also, I am confused if I should still be using the Julia Gens submod? Is that deprecated? What do you get for Rome if you play without a Gens submod?

Thanks.

Thank you for your work guys, I really like the implementation of wonders in cities' building slots. Wonders on strategic view map is a nice addition too (Im not sure if its been there before).

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

view map has been re-made by Summary, he did a good job

Great work with the new patch! I need to put some time in learning all the new general skills Quick question: how does the night battle work from now on in 1.3 DeI?

Patrician

You need to max out that tree to get ability. Lower levels of it only buff your units a bit in case AI used night attack against you.

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    You need to max out that tree to get ability. Lower levels of it only buff your units a bit in case AI used night attack against you.
    It seems that at least some factions have the night battle ability right from the start, playing RotR and Insubres faction leader has night battle option from the very start. Maybe this is due to the celtic faction speciality in this specific campaign.

EDIT:

Got some pictures, also the interface for the new skills is a bit hard to see and hover over since it on the very edges of the UI and gets overlapped with the general portrait.

Last edited by Dumanthis; March 22, 2022 at 04:36 AM.

I was wondering if Reduced Variation mod still works and can it be used with any effect?

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...al-Performance