Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Submods] Collection of Official Submods

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Official Submods] Collection of Official Submods

Quote Originally Posted by F@32 View Post
    Hi folks. Does 2x Cost / Research time mod apply to AI? I'm struggling on N/N in my Bactria campaign. Barely can maintain 2.5 stacks while facing nations with 6-12 stacks... No other submods. Cheers.
    Yes. But the AI will often be making a lot more money than you anyway. My suggestion would be to use the softcore submod until you get a hang of the game and then just remove it when it gets too easy. Your problem as I see it, is diplomacy and finances

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	214950_screenshots_20180831131958_1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	354776
    I am in turn 274. I did have softcore mode on for about 40 turns.
    Looking at the revenue generated by AI provinces vs mine. Wow, see the attachment.

As Baktria I don't have strong trading partners yet - generating only 2250/turn from liberated cities.
    Taxes set to High, but I have to back off now and then as my army can't be everywhere to suppress uprisings.

Diplomacy sucks of course as all of the Middle East declared on me.

Mod loading order:
    @_deisubmod_englishfactionnames_12beta
    @_deisubmod_englishunitnames
    @DeI_4TPYBuildTechCost_submod
    _divide_et_impera_release_12_Part1
    _divide_et_impera_release_12_Part2
    Last edited by F@32; August 31, 2018 at 12:43 PM.

ScipioTheGreat's Avatar Miles

Seems that you’re not using some of the economic features and development choices correctly. With that many regions, Baktria, and softcore on previously you should be pulling in way more money

I use the disable population submod, but for some reason manpower etc. are still there. Am I doing something wrong?

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

^ Could be that recruiting units doesn't lower pop numbers, check that.
    Population system has also some background economical feature, and maybe Dresden kept that active

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    ^ Could be that recruiting units doesn't lower pop numbers, check that.
    Population system has also some background economical feature, and maybe Dresden kept that active
    I restarted and checked a few times and it's lowering pop numbers. It's working normally, idk why.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Pack is fine, you're simply loading it after DeI, so the campaign script will still contain the pop script.
    You must load it before DeI, not after.
    Or you have some other scripted mod that will overwrite this pack's campaign script.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    Pack is fine, you're simply loading it after DeI, so the campaign script will still contain the pop script.
    You must load it before DeI, not after.
    Or you have some other scripted mod that will overwrite this pack's campaign script.
    Ah yes, that was my issue. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ScipioTheGreat View Post
    Seems that you’re not using some of the economic features and development choices correctly. With that many regions, Baktria, and softcore on previously you should be pulling in way more money
    And we have a winner. I was constantly outgunned by Taxila and Atropatene, I did not have coin for higher tier buildings. Compared to their level 3 most of my territory was stuck at 1-2. Now that I've almost wiped these two, making the city development as a number one priority.

After the new update to the launcher today, No Public Order Negative from Garrisoning Troops No PO Negative from Garrisoning Submod stopped working. All of a sudden there is negative effects from military presence.

You have to check "enable out of date mods" to use many mods now.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Thanks, didn't realise it had unchecked itself when it updated.

I've noticed (what I think is) a bug in the WoS submod - the building chain for Corinth seems to be broken such that cities can't build the temple chain. At first I thought this was game design, and I'd just have to build temples in villages. Then I happened to confederate, and the AI had a temple chain in their city building. So... maybe a bug?

My game crashes every time a femal genaral dies. Any ideas?

The No Population submod doesnt seem to work for me... Any update in the works?

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by AncientMind View Post
    The No Population submod doesnt seem to work for me... Any update in the works?
    Have you enabled out of date mods ?

hi so how can i enable out of date mods in the mod manager? the option is not there ... i have the nonsteam version of the game (because buying a steam version with all the dlc will cost me like 130euro and thats a lot for a 5 years old game) ... i am not a hardcore player so i dont want to have the supply and population system in the game because it is too difficult for me and kind of breaks the game for me ... i love this mod so much a played it since its first releases (hell i remember one time playing a rome campaign for insane 650 turns ) and i returned to it after a while but with this new supply and population system it is unplayable for me so i really want it disabled ... so if anyone can post some guide how to enable out of date mod without steam or how to make those submods works i will apreciate it very much ... this was always my nr.1 mod and without it the game is rubbish so i really want to play it again but without the supply and population system ... thank you very much for some help !!

Cathal Brugha's Avatar Laetus

As of yesterday, the no supply and no population submods do not work on the Rise of the Republic campaign. They did not cause a problem, they just did not remove the supply or population systems. They are working on the other campaigns.

Explains why I keep seeing a warning about outdated mods prior to starting Rome 2...

Haven't played for months, so trying to figure out what's different.

Female Barbarian Generals
    Female Barbarian Generals - Allows all barbarian factions to have female generals (not just politicians)
    Will you be adding this submod to Steam?