Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Crisis II

Default Re: Imperial Crisis II

Quote Originally Posted by webMaster412160 View Post
    I discovered a bug, the faction empire_west_rebels while put as playable does not show up to play as.
    Check! Earlier was playable!

AntonioHundangir's Avatar Tiro

I think that the constantinian reform, it's too early in the 270. Ofc in the late 3rd century, began to appear the "comitatenses" fashon. intercisa helmet, etc etc But have limitanei, comitatenses, scholae, etc in the 270 i think it's too early. there is maybe some manner for not have the form?

reform sorry. XD not form.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioHundangir View Post
    reform sorry. XD not form.
    Reform has to come probably after 300 years! If the gamer not the cheaters!

Strange, you sure? I select them in the menu to play as. I did not edit any files, I just downloaded your mod and put the folder were you instructed.

Also about my previous comment, me the human player may be smart enough to disband troops and get some eco going but the AI will go 100% bankrupt for the whole game.
    One of the few to still have his first avatar in place here on TWC.
    I sometimes miss this place you know. This is where my journey began.

I haven't really. i was playin with palmyra. palmyra gain much money every turn. like 17-20000 money to turn. so i have build many things. maybe for that ve the reform in 270

A last question, how can add some army to alemanni, franks and saxons? i think we need more barbarians for the imperium galliarum. anycase it's a wonderful mod that. are years that wait for play 3rd century. a suggest: if you can in future: insert the character: tenaginus probus. was an "italian" commander, governor of north africa and egypt. "hammer of pirates and berbers and shield of egypt". fightin against pirates and zabdas.dead when zabdas conquer egypt. on of the few loyal officers of that time.

Strange, you sure? I select them in the menu to play as. I did not edit any files, I just downloaded your mod and put the folder were you instructed.

Also about my previous comment, me the human player may be smart enough to disband troops and get some eco going but the AI will go 100% bankrupt for the whole game.
    First AI is cheaters. Secondly, the balance on the strategic map would be revised - to reduce some units and add others! This is still a test version!
    Just started a new campaign for Postum! http://imgur.com/y4s7zjV

Quote Originally Posted by AntonioHundangir View Post
    A last question, how can add some army to alemanni, franks and saxons? i think we need more barbarians for the imperium galliarum. anycase it's a wonderful mod that. are years that wait for play 3rd century. a suggest: if you can in future: insert the character: tenaginus probus. was an "italian" commander, governor of north africa and egypt. "hammer of pirates and berbers and shield of egypt". fightin against pirates and zabdas.dead when zabdas conquer egypt. on of the few loyal officers of that time.
    The mod is still in development! Later I plan to add the army of barbarians and historical characters! So please send me your comments and suggestions! Thank you!

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

My dream? 12 turns per year Campaign!

I mean this faction is listed as playable in desc_stats: and I can't play it

Also why 0 turns to recruit most units why not 1 turn or two turns for certain units?
    Last edited by webMaster412160; October 16, 2015 at 01:53 PM.

I mean this faction is listed as playable in desc_stats: and I can't play it
    Also why 0 turns to recruit most units why not 1 turn or two turns for certain units?
    This fraction is closed to users! So conceived! Hiring will fix it!

I don't understand what you just said but yeah...

My feedback;

More building types like in the modification: Rome Surrectum. Example: Wineyards, trade routes, tradeyard
    More temple choices

Better desc for units when and where they can be build like the legions of Rome.

Also I just had my first CTD when playing your mod.

Crash report:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?5n6qd47eu39t9t1jd

Also just curious, how long you been working on this mod and are you alone working on this or others too?

Edit:

Played as an other faction did 3 turns or so and an other CTD.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?5n6qd47eu39t9t1
    Last edited by webMaster412160; October 16, 2015 at 05:32 PM.

My feedback;
    More building types like in the modification: Rome Surrectum. Example: Wineyards, trade routes, tradeyard
    More temple choices
    Better desc for units when and where they can be build like the legions of Rome.
    Also just curious, how long you been working on this mod and are you alone working on this or others too?
    The mod we are doing together with the camrad Salot Sar. He makes a map, buildings, balance. I do 3D graphics, texts.

Hail to asterion2005 and Salot Sar! Two wonderful ARTISTS, MODDERS and BROTHERS!! Thank you very much for your wonderful work!

Quote Originally Posted by webMaster412160
    My English is a pure glorious crap and this makes me proud and happy, for I deeply hate english language in any form, so probably I'm the last one who could hope to be of some help for you, but if you are interested in my not humble opinion:

the Clarissimus Caesar Augustus asterion, has kindly answered you clearly explaining that: "THE FACTION IS CLOSED TO USERS" i.e. YOU CANNOT PLAY WITH THE REBELS (as it happens 99,9% of the times in ANY TW game or Mod). This because it has been conceived exactly in that way by the GLORIOUS Modders of the MASTERPIECE named IC2.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Hail to asterion2005 and Salot Sar! Two wonderful ARTISTS, MODDERS and BROTHERS!! Thank you very much for your wonderful work!

My English is a pure glorious crap and this makes me proud and happy, for I deeply hate english language in any form, so probably I'm the last one who could hope to be of some help for you, but if you are interested in my not humble opinion:

the Clarissimus Caesar Augustus asterion, has kindly answered you clearly explaining that: "THE FACTION IS CLOSED TO USERS" i.e. YOU CANNOT PLAY WITH THE REBELS (as it happens 99,9% of the times in ANY TW game or Mod). This because it has been conceived exactly in that way by the GLORIOUS Modders of the MASTERPIECE named IC2.
    I see but then it should be listed as unplayable in desc_stats. But what about many units being recruitable at 0 turns instead of 1 or two turns?
    Last edited by webMaster412160; October 17, 2015 at 04:52 PM.

For me it works well as in RS2, I understand that many prefer 1 or 2 turns, anyway, in this case, I had no problems with 0-turn units, indeed I would be dead after three or four turns without 0-turn auxiliaries!
    Anyway in the mod you have a lot, really a lot of units recruitable at 2 turns, and they are the best units you can recruit: Cataphractarii, legionary vexillationes and elite auxiliary cohorts (are they the future Auxilia Palatina? .. I love this mod! ), that is the bulk of your elite troops hare recruitable at 2 turns.

In the case of 6 or 12 turns per year script, then yeah, I would be for 1, 2, 3 and even 4 turns recruitment, but for now it's not this case.

I'm on 270 AD, my life is hard and the fun is IMMENSE! I've almost conquered Greece, I've taken South France, apart Narbo, and I'm at war with the world (is this the "Adolf complex"? If so, it's fun!), Spain is in peace as North Africa and Italy, Balkans are in peace because the Roman traitors have to face the hordes, so I can concentrate my efforts on Greece; I'm facing some problem in Anatolia, because Palmyra has turned against me, but I can deal with them, I've time, I'll take care of them when the moment comes .. for now I prefer to contain them watching their struggle with Armenians and Persians, then ..

They were years I was dreaming about III century warfare in the East, this was one of my drawings (with the GIMP colorized version) based on Dura Europos finds, ..

.. now, aserion2005 and Salot Sar have given me the best gift: they have given life to my dreams, now I can watch my dreams fighting and gloriously dying on my screen, and this is a precious gift, one of those you can't forget, I will be eternally grateful to those two wonderful Russian brothers (I say brothers because we share the same dreams, exactly the same damn obsession for Rome during the most magnificent and tragic period of Her history!!) after ten years, I can play my alternate history in a wonderful and luxury III century landscape, thanks brothers, forever thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    For me it works well as in RS2, I understand that many prefer 1 or 2 turns, anyway, in this case, I had no problems with 0-turn units, indeed I would be dead after three or four turns without 0-turn auxiliaries!
    Anyway in the mod you have a lot, really a lot of units recruitable at 2 turns, and they are the best units you can recruit: Cataphractarii, legionary vexillationes and elite auxiliary cohorts (are they the future Auxilia Palatina? .. I love this mod! ), that is the bulk of your elite troops hare recruitable at 2 turns.
    In the case of 6 or 12 turns per year script, then yeah, I would be for 1, 2, 3 and even 4 turns recruitment, but for now it's not this case.
    I'm on 270 AD, my life is hard and the fun is IMMENSE! I've almost conquered Greece, I've taken South France, apart Narbo, and I'm at war with the world (is this the "Adolf complex"? If so, it's fun!), Spain is in peace as North Africa and Italy, Balkans are in peace because the Roman traitors have to face the hordes, so I can concentrate my efforts on Greece; I'm facing some problem in Anatolia, because Palmyra has turned against me, but I can deal with them, I've time, I'll take care of them when the moment comes .. for now I prefer to contain them watching their struggle with Armenians and Persians, then ..

They were years I was dreaming about III century warfare in the East, this was one of my drawings (with the GIMP colorized version) based on Dura Europos finds, ..

.. now, aserion2005 and Salot Sar have given me the best gift: they have given life to my dreams, now I can watch my dreams fighting and gloriously dying on my screen, and this is a precious gift, one of those you can't forget, I will be eternally grateful to those two wonderful Russian brothers (I say brothers because we share the same dreams, exactly the same damn obsession for Rome during the most magnificent and tragic period of Her history!!) after ten years, I can play my alternate history in a wonderful and luxury III century landscape, thanks brothers, forever thanks.
    Thank you Diocle! I want to make a model of the Legionnaires with Your drawings! http://pre03.deviantart.net/6e39/th/...an-d61unqv.jpg http://pre02.deviantart.net/ea46/th/...an-d619gho.jpg http://img03.deviantart.net/dd85/i/2...an-d62zrgw.jpg http://img15.deviantart.net/7a85/i/2...an-d62ib36.jpg http://pre04.deviantart.net/963e/th/...an-d619fgc.jpg
    I also really like the Crisis of the 3rd century! The "sunset" is always beautiful! And I interesting historical figures, which is undeservedly forgotten historians! I'm a fan RS, recruitment in 0 moves. I love the dynamic themes!
    Therefore, the fashion elite and cavalry is hired for 1-2 turn. Auxiliarii - 0 turn. There is a very expensive and strong auxilia which is hired for 0 moves! This - "firefighters" - for emergency!
    When 6 - 12 moves, then there will be another hiring.
    I also play for of Gallienus! I was very lucky this time! I captured Sirmium and killed the leader Dunaitsev - Ingenua. They don't attack me, Usurpers in Greece, too, do not attack! Postum at war with the Alemanni! As in past campaigns he attacked Spain. I reflected Carpi, defeated the Sarmatians. In addition defended Dacia, it brings income!

Thanks asterion CLARISSIMUS, I'm proud for your choices and honoured by your words about my drawings!

About my campaign: Yes but I'm slower than you, asterion OPTIMUS MAXIMUS, I've just reached the walls of Narbo, in this way finally I can establish a continuous link between Italy and Spain at the same time denying Postumus the access to the Mare Nostrum. Anyway the siege is just at the beginning and the Gallic traitors are still strong, I've many auxiliary cohorts and a total of 9 legions under the walls of Narbo, they are composed by veteran Vexillations coming from everywhere, mainly from Spain, Italy and the Balkans; I know it won't be easy, but in few months, from the walls of Narbo, my Pretorians will shout once again: ROMA VICTRIX!

Pretorian soldiers before Narbo's walls; Friday, March 18, 270 AD.

In spite of my city, i'm a "deserter", and i'm playin with plamyra. ahuahua (i'm making fun of me. because my city it's been loyal to rome, when phyrrus and hannibal come in italy,and also a general of "socii frentani cavalry" was born here, dead against phyrrus bodyguards to heraclea, because was trying to kill the king, and also the commander of caesar's fleet, caio didio, and the poet "lucio valerio pudente" that have meet the emperor trajan, was native of histonium, so it's a "long tradition" to loyalty to rome here, histonium, municipium romanum). trying to do like mark anthony and cleopatra (also to rome 2 i play with anthony but also with sesto pompeo sometime), something like a "east hellenistic roman empire". but i will play with aurelianus, tenagino probus, and gallieno. but in future with restitutor orbis, also with maxentius! (it's my dream play with maxentius). like i just told are years that i wait for play 3rd century. like diocle sad, it's a dream. thank you guys! but we need rebalance soon possible.