Thread: [Submod] "Insert_Title_Here" recruitment changes very W.I.P.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Maetharin's Avatar Senator

Default [Submod] "Insert_Title_Here" recruitment changes very W.I.P.

Hey guys, here is a little submod i made for my own, and envision way bigger in the future...
    It now just scratches the surface of what some of us posted here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...rowed-from-P-P

Attachment 326322

It just adds recruitment slots and unit experience gain for barracks, for now just Hellenic and Roman ones.
    The effects increase with Tier.

The logic behind it is:

• Bigger Barracks = more space for recruits
    • Dedicated training buildings? Wouldn´t they be included in basic training barracks?

I want this to encompass all cultures in the end, and also plan on unlocking a faction´s core infantry units from tier 2 on, even the elite ones.

Rome already has access to Triarii from Tier 2 on, but the Hellenic factions need to wait for Tier 3-4 barracks to get elite infantry?
    Major screw-up on CA´s part.

Something I´d like to add, but have no idea how or if it´s even possible, would be different food consumption for professionals, semi-professionals and levies, as a man not ploughin his field is a man dearly missed.

Well then, please give me all the feedback you have, I´ll need it, as i have no idea what kinda havoc it will cause on the campaign map!

Best regards!

Edit: I´ve attached an updated version, icludes hellenic basic and elite units being available from the beginning
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Maetharin; July 03, 2015 at 06:40 AM.
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me