Thread: Hellas: End of Days

Default Hellas: End of Days

This mod has been cancelled due to unforeseen issues with the Assembly Kit.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Mods, please close this thread. Thank you
    Last edited by RonBurgundy; April 01, 2015 at 12:53 AM.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Hellas: End of Days

Very interesting! Actually more interesting than the actual Peloponessian war IMO.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I think it should be 12TPY and Corinth should be playable as well. Other than that, I've no input at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan198 View Post
    I think it should be 12TPY and Corinth should be playable as well. Other than that, I've no input at the moment.
    Yeah I decided 12tpy would be better too. Forgot to update it. Also, from the reference map I'm using, Corinth didn't exist at this time. The Achaen League occupied Corinth. Thanks!

Drakeb22's Avatar Civis

Just a few suggestions.
    1. If Rome is locked to pre-reform units, consider adding a "Late" version of their units to unlock with technology to help counter the elites the Greeks will have later.
    2. Maybe have a "Expansionism" Penalty wrath of sparta style for each(playable) capital taken? Would escalate things nicely.
    3. Similar to the Persian escalation system, if your not Rome there could be a roman escalation system.

(Also looks like someone else has a similiar idea. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...acedonian-Wars)

(Edit: Just checked out that other mod... It seems incomplete)
    Last edited by Drakeb22; March 30, 2015 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeb22 View Post
    Just a few suggestions.
    1. If Rome is locked to pre-reform units, consider adding a "Late" version of their units to unlock with technology to help counter the elites the Greeks will have later.
    2. Maybe have a "Expansionism" Penalty wrath of sparta style for each(playable) capital taken? Would escalate things nicely.
    3. Similar to the Persian escalation system, if your not Rome there could be a roman escalation system.

(Also looks like someone else has a similiar idea. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...acedonian-Wars)

(Edit: Just checked out that other mod... It seems incomplete)
    Hey as far as Rome goes, they'll have an increased income, a bonus to recruitment and they'll have their auxiliary system so I think that's enough of an advantage. As for a late game challenge, I'm introducing an improved politics and civil war system so that those will be a bigger threat.

As as for that other mod, I have big plans for
    my mod so I'm going to continue with it with the confidence that everyone will enjoy it

=ANTiKES='s Avatar Miles

cool idea! I was just planning to play a GC without expanding to simulate some sort of last stand challenge with the athenians

Drakeb22's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgundy View Post
    Hey as far as Rome goes, they'll have an increased income, a bonus to recruitment and they'll have their auxiliary system so I think that's enough of an advantage. As for a late game challenge, I'm introducing an improved politics and civil war system so that those will be a bigger threat.

As as for that other mod, I have big plans for
    my mod so I'm going to continue with it with the confidence that everyone will enjoy it
    Awesome, looking forward to what you cook up

=ANTiKES='s Avatar Miles

sad news