So I'm going to be back with my desktop in less than a week and that means I can contribute some time to working on MKTW again. This mod is in a complicated crossroads of sorts. Because we plan to port over to Attila as soon as possible so it's hard to tell how much further I should go right now. Another element of future releases of this mod is to expand the rosters of the mod to around the mid 1300s. I thought I was doing pretty good with balancing the accuracy with liberties. Then I saw the Tsardoms mod preview of Venice and I've gotten the impression that I could be doing better. Some of the stuff I have for Venice is fine but others I'm just unsure if I'm doing it unique enough. So that's why I made this thread. For anyone who is willing to provide insight into roster research for this mod. This will encompass pretty much all the factions planned for the mod for both land AND sea units. I'm not completely changing the rosters but I will be adjusting them as I see fit. For instance, I'm going to change the Arsenalotti unit in the mod with a crossbow version. And to take place of the original unit will be a Lanzelonghe unit, both changes inspired by the Tsardoms roster. I might also add my own version of the Galeotti Oarsmen unit as well for naval battles. Changes like that is what I'm going for. I hope I'm making sense here.