Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tech] Bug Reports 1.0 Version

Joysong's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 1.0 Version

Looks like guaranteed major faction empires isn't compatible with Dei 1.0. its loaded before Dei used it since release of the mod so know the basics.
    this battle report should not exist in my opinion.

#### BATTLE ####
    rom_epirus v rom_macedon
    Minor Attacker v Major Defender
    Ally Involved: false
    Player Nearby: false
    Modified autoresolve for rom_macedon
    -- Result --
    rom_epirus Won! (decisive_victory)

Quote Originally Posted by Diodorus View Post
    yeah.. no problem
    That's not one of our current units. That's an old mercenary that was maybe left from a previous version, and the stats are unbalanced as a result. For reference, all the new mercenary names are in English. If you see one that's not, it shouldn't be in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    This unit does not belong to any of DeI units, just run through all tables, it is simply not present there. Are you uisng any unit packs? Maybe some vanilla unit got somehow around.
    Seems that all the mercs in the IA campaign are still Vanilla.. I wasn't sure if the team was waiting till 1.1 to rework this. But no.. I'm just using DEI with a couple graphics mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    That's not one of our current units. That's an old mercenary that was maybe left from a previous version, and the stats are unbalanced as a result. For reference, all the new mercenary names are in English. If you see one that's not, it shouldn't be in the game.
    Yeah I figured this was just an oversight since you guys are mostly focusing on the Grand Campaign.. Besides this 1.0 has been fantastic and I have no other qualms.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Still, thanks for feedback, at least something to look after
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Still, thanks for feedback, at least something to look after
    Thanks for the quick reply KAM.. The DEI team is truly the best group of modders out there

I thought I fixed the IA mercs, will check it out.

The major factions mod is not our mod so you will have to ask there about compatibility.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Accidentally wrote all this in the critiques thread;

A friend of mine who is not active on this forum but is playing DEI is telling me he is having a couple of issues.
    As Epirus he is saying that his Hoplite Levies are charging forth without his orders. His archers are refusing to fire over the top of his troops into the ensuing melee, however they will shoot at units beyond, is this normal?
    Also, he is reporting his pikemen are pulling out swords when in formation and fighting enemy spearmen?
    He says he is running DEI with no other mods on a new campaign.

Version 1.0 (Steam)

Playing the Grand Campaing as the Antigonidai there's a unit to recruit in Pulpudeva named "Agrianoi Peltastai" which I think should be translated as "Agrianian peltasts" but it says "Agrianoi axemen" and (on large scale) instead of having the 131 unit size as the other missile units it have 225. I suppose it's a tiny bug.

Bongfu's Avatar Senator

Hmmm....

I got the Polybian Reforms and I cannot retrain my troops. Am I now having to disband and rebuild or is this a bug of some kind?

I suspect the problem lies in the fact that I can now recruit both Early and Late Republic troops.
    Last edited by Bongfu; December 30, 2014 at 07:45 PM.
    Lorehammer - Team Lead
    A Radious Total War: Warhammer Sub-mod

So these are pretty minor, but I figured I'd report them anyway.

Starting a campaign as Mamlakatin Saba, the unit of slingers you start with in your army has one more person in it than the slingers you can recruit. They're identical in every other way.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Second, the player's political party doesn't have a name. It's just blank everywhere it would show up.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Did you research the purple technology in the military tree?

Hi there!
    First off: Thanks for the awesome Alpha release! It's amazing!
    I found a bug though: In Caesar in Gaul, the cavalry units of Caesar's main army... well they have no horses

Thanks!

Mercenary Sarmatian Armoured Lancers are classified as missile cavalry. When I went to check this in battle, I noticed that they have invisible bows, which become visible when they fire. This unit was not a hybrid archer/lancer unit before; has that changed? If so, their bows should be visible when they're not firing and they need the Parthian Shot ability.

Oh, and I guess the lack of an answer for my question earlier (in the feedback thread) about Spartan Youths means that they are intended to have Shield Square instead of Hoplite Phalanx? That seems weird, since their stats are similar to light hoplite units, and that Shield Square ability just isn't very useful...
    Last edited by Augustusng; December 30, 2014 at 09:20 PM.

Christofferson's Avatar Libertus

In my Suebi campaign, I've noticed the Cimbri have a unit called Slokhonz which are a (Club Levy). My unit size is set to "large" and these units only have a measly 120 men compared to the Sloxonez (Club Infantry) which have 225. The Slokhonz also have an old unit card, and their upkeep is only 34. I don't know if this was intended, but to me it just seems very out of place.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

I have 2 bugs in the diplomacy menu.
    1. Every faction that I try to do a trade agreement with says it's only worth 70 or 80 talents it's started around turn 30 however right before each faction trade agreement amount was very different as low as 50 to as much as in the 400's. However when I go into the financial management it says the correct amount of money for trade agreement. For example in the diplomacy map it will say my Seleucid trade agreement is only worth 83 but in the financial management screen it says 437.

2. I don't know if this is a bug but on the balance of power bar it says I am quite a bit more powerful then every other faction on the map and I have explored the whole Mediterranean. It is around turn 50 and I am playing Rome on hard. I has 3 provinces and 3 full stacks plus 2 generals acting as govoners. Compared to every other faction it shows I am at least 2/3 of the way over on the bar when in previous campaign in .96 it would be the other way around when comparing to factions like the Seleucids and other big ones.

Another not sure if bug or what as far as models go, but for the pontic white shields, there's still a bronze shield model in there.

Bug playing as Arevaci (using the steam-version of the Mod)
    My income per round should be 1600 and sometimes i get it, but in the next round i have less money as in the previous one without spending it for something

Hard to play with never more then 1600 bucks

Did a quick search and couldn't see anything mentioned - As Rome I just came across a Carthaginian army containing a unit of African Mercenary Elephants appearing to have an upkeep of only 20.

Senator

Don't know wether it is already changed, but in the "Fix Pack for Next Update" Dresden postet I saw in the land_units_tables that AOR 21 Syrian elephants have arm8 (not carm), the AOR African (armored?) elephants carm5 while the African elephants in DEL_land_units have carm1 and the Indian armored elephants have carm4. The Carthaginian car_armored_elephant in the Hel_land_units has carm8. The armored Syrian merc elephant has carm4, the unarmored African and Indian merc elephants carm1. KAM 2150 wrote that elephants with more than carm4 are unkillable (so I would like my beasts, unfortunately not very historical ), so what armor is right?