Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1025262728293031323334353637383940414243444560 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Download thread (Closed)

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    Standalone or steam version. Still sounds like a mod conflict to me though. Mods have a bad habit of lingering in your data folder so make sure everything is clean. Try and verify your cache files aswell. If you are using the steam version I would recommend switching to the standalone to avoid missing parts of the mod
    Thank you for reply. Its the standalone version. I reinstalled the game in a new folder (diferent name from the previously uninstalled). About delete the cache files do you mean those located at: C:\Users\Windows Seven\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2? I tried renameing Rome2 so when I launch the game, a new folder is generated, but the game still crash. Vanilla version runs fine.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

Try steam version of the mod
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Nevermind
    Last edited by Scarrus; February 11, 2015 at 04:34 PM.

The mod need a specific patch? Right now Im using the 2.0 I think. I will try with the Steam version.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoEsteban View Post
    The mod need a specific patch? Right now Im using the 2.0 I think. I will try with the Steam version.
    The mod need the newest patch to work.

How do i play this with the Steam workshop version? Is it even supported any longer since the last update is 18 april last year according to Steam? The launcher warns med that the mod is out of date and the game does not start i try to start it with the mod anyways.

You have to subscribe to all four parts and activate them all through mod manager. Follow this link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=294694062

In general I would recommend using the stand-alone version from TWC! It is much easier to handle (its just one file to be placed manually in your Rome 2/data folder) and it works more stable!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplitus View Post
    You have to subscribe to all four parts and activate them all through mod manager. Follow this link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=294694062

In general I would recommend using the stand-alone version from TWC! It is much easier to handle (its just one file to be placed manually in your Rome 2/data folder) and it works more stable!
    Thanks. That's what i did, but it says the mod is out of date.. i tried restarting steam to see if it would auto-update the mod, but it doesnt. The game hangs if you start the game with this outdated version checked in the mod manager.

I guess it just doesnt work.. it would have been nice with the auto-update feature and not having to check the forums every day to see if there's an update.. i'll try the stand alone version i guess

For some reason you seem to have subscibed to the old version (0.96 or something). The actual version is 1.04a. I didn't even know the old version is still in the workshop. But thats confusing indeed. If you follow the link I posted you get to the 1.04a version and that also supports auto-update.
    But try the stand-alone. I am using that one too.

EDIT: when you follow the link you should see the difference! Its also said there: last update 7th january 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplitus View Post
    For some reason you seem to have subscibed to the old version (0.96 or something). The actual version is 1.04a. I didn't even know the old version is still in the workshop. But thats confusing indeed. If you follow the link I posted you get to the 1.04a version and that also supports auto-update.
    But try the stand-alone. I am using that one too.

EDIT: when you follow the link you should see the difference! Its also said there: last update 7th january 2015
    Yes, the old 0.96 version is still on steam workshop. If you really prefer the steam version (for some reason ), use the version in this collection. Part 1 should be different from the 0.96 version, but parts 2-4 are the same I think.

Where is the "enable of out date mods" button?

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoEsteban View Post
    Im having problem with 1.04. I launch it with the Mod manager but crashes every time. Ver 0.96 works fine.

I already uninstalled RTW2EE and reinstalled, still not working. I have no other mod installed. Any sugestion?
    I'm having the exact same issue aswell (my version is standalone)

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by here4thehax View Post
    Where is the "enable of out date mods" button?
    It should not be that hard to see. Left middle of the steam mod manager. Though I would highly recommend downloading Mitchs mod manager. It is much better and will cause fewer problems and allow you to control your load order. Mods loaded at the top will overwrite the ones lower on the list. And no "out of date" mods

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hey DeI team, I hadn't gotten around to saying it, but I've been playing your mod and have really been enjoying it. Keep up the good work :!

Miraklum's Avatar Libertus

Its gonna sound exaggerated, but if it weren't for you guys I couldn't play this game. Good Work to you ALL!

Decanus

Miraklum, I feel the same way, it would not be worth playing without DEI. Great work guys.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Hey guys...
    How do you find and DEI and Augustus Campaign...???
    Is it fully adapted in DEI style like the Grand Campaign or it has micro fixes ???

Cheers

Hi all,

how is the AI handling this mod? Is it better to use the "Better Agresive AI Mod"? Thanks for your opinions.

greetings from germany
    nico

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2511 View Post
    Hi all,

how is the AI handling this mod? Is it better to use the "Better Agresive AI Mod"? Thanks for your opinions.

greetings from germany
    nico
    The AI in my opinion handles the mod very well. Although there is always room for improvements. So far I never used the "Better Agresive AI Mod" so I don't know how big the difference is. But it is definitely NOT necessary.

If you didn't play DeI before I would go without it for the first time. If you then think the current CAI doesn't fit your needs you can still add it in.

Thanks Hoplitus.

More opinions are welcome