Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2348636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1532

Thread: Old Download thread (Closed)

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.1e3 (Updated Feb 5 Crash Fix!)

No problem. Your first born will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.1e3 (Updated Feb 5 Crash Fix!)

Hi I've downloaded the 2 part packs and try to run them both with the mod manager 2.0( http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...dated-25-04-14 )
    but the two parts have 7 conflicts. so the game crash on startup.
    I can run part2 only and the game starts, etc
    But I can't run only part1 or both ( in any order)
    help
    thanks!

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Just run the original Steam mod manager, that one is not working.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Just run the original Steam mod manager, that one is not working.
    Not using steam, how can I make the mods run without the launcher?

can you write some launch parameters into the rome2.exe or something? any other mod loader?

Patrician

Buy original game, we do not support pirates here.

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Buy original game, we do not support pirates here.

Some of us are on mac. And many may have bought through the app store.

If I remember correctly, the App Store version of Rome 2 can't be modded. Or it's much more difficult than even the Steam version on Mac. Also I don't think anyone on the team even has a Mac, so we can't really help. I think there was a thread on the forums a while ago about getting DeI to run on a Mac...

There was. Delicate_strawberry had some ideas/tips. Mac is weird.

LoneWolf_Sam's Avatar Libertus

After attempting to get it working on the Mac I found it was just easier to bootcamp an old windows 7 key and play on there...

Now I have my new computer, just got to get my damn chipset updates installed before the other drivers -___-
    Fatal Errors everywhere for no reason.

My game won't launch with the latest DeI version as well as the other official submods... it only works with the previous version (0.95 I think) , do you have any clue why this happens? Thanks in advance.

Patrician

Is your game up to date with patch 17?

yes, v2.2.0... any hints? thanks for replying.

Look at these screenshots....

The on-screen description of skill tree is missing...

But, description of individual skill is ok.

(For now, DEI is the only mod that I activated.)

Hmmm...are you using a non english version of the game?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Hmmm...are you using a non english version of the game?
    No. Absolutely not.

Hello I am new here so sorry for questions that have surely been asked before.

Does this work on Rome 2 Emperor Edition?

How do I find what game patch I have on nonsteam version?

Also it suprised me that it has only like 600MB? Other mods I downloaded for MW2 were like 2GB+ so I am wondering If I am downloading correct files

Thx for help
    I choose to die on my feet, rather than live on my knees!

Quote Originally Posted by Funeh View Post

Also it suprised me that it has only like 600MB? Other mods I downloaded for MW2 were like 2GB+ so I am wondering If I am downloading correct files

Thx for help
    This mod works with the newest patch which is patch 17. Make sure that you have the most recent updates of Rome 2. And yes this includes the EE version
    There are only two files for this mod, if downloaded here on the TWC forum. You can also choose to download the People of Rome submod for DeI, which is a separate file from the original mod.

Yes it does.

As always top right corner of your screen in main menu. But still I won't hesitate to say it all over again: pirated versions of the game are NOT, I repeat, NOT, supported here.

Thx for help
    It isn't so hard is it? Standalone: two files which are zipped up (-> OP). Unpack and you'll see the True size!

Ok thanks guy. Looking forward to this mod. And for the salt guy just so you know I do NOT , I repeat, NOT, support pirated version of game.
    I choose to die on my feet, rather than live on my knees!

Ok thanks guy. Looking forward to this mod. And for the salt guy just so you know I do NOT , I repeat, NOT, support pirated version of game.
    Good

I just wanted to let you know I've seen so many things on here that I still felt the need to express that once more! Have fun then and don't hestitate to ask further questions. I didn't meant to sound too harsh and it's certainly nothing personal.

I hope you understand! Sorry for any inconvenience.