Page 302 of 306 FirstFirst ... 202252277292293294295296297298299300301302303304305306 LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,040 of 6103

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Mod gerçekten mükemmel, ancak oyun yalnızca savaşlarda sık sık çöküyor. Kuşatmalarda çarpışma olmaz.Descr_strat dosyasında önemli bir değişiklik yapmasam bile oyun kampanyasını başlatamıyorum. Dosyalar şifrelenmiş mi?

hayir istedigin dosya ulasabilirsin

heyim focusing on adding new wonders but some issues i faced
    i wanted to add a palace of seljuks in isfahan and another one in urgench of kwarezmians the problem is the wonder building appears in "buildings to be built" section in the targeted cities and other cities
    another thing is i wanted to add byzantium senate in constantinople but the icon doesnt show even the tga files are in the right folder

Quote Originally Posted by MoorsihSultan View Post
    heyim focusing on adding new wonders but some issues i faced
    i wanted to add a palace of seljuks in isfahan and another one in urgench of kwarezmians the problem is the wonder building appears in "buildings to be built" section in the targeted cities and other cities
    another thing is i wanted to add byzantium senate in constantinople but the icon doesnt show even the tga files are in the right folder
    no, changes to the descr_strat file prevent starting the campaign

hayır, descr_strat dosyasında yapılan değişiklikler kampanyanın başlatılmasını engelliyor

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    I have tried saving it a few times but it crashes every time either on the France's turn, or (if I just delete France) on the HRE turn. I don't think it can be salvaged unless you've got an older file. I'm sorry.
    I have a older files: https://filetransfer.io/data-package/pec94ttO#link

I believe its the game itself, since I do a lot of different aproches and always crash on turn 210 and always on different factions, sometimes on france another times on turks.

Do anyone here any pass turn 210 with Norway?

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Games known to me are recorded in this entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Waluk View Post
    Playing as Abbassids I noticed I can build Italian trade quarters in Al Basra and Derbent, surely not intentional?
    Possibly. This is one of the buildings that still await my time.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; March 17, 2024 at 07:11 AM.

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

@Mocho41 : Switching from turn 210 to 211 crashes the game. No idea what the problem is. The end of the log gives few indications. A trigger story???
    18:39:29.802 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/ui/generic/bribed_portrait.tga
    18:39:29.802 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <log> at line 50751 in mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    18:39:29.802 [game.script] [always] --- script start : Faction leader change (AI)
    18:39:29.802 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <log> at line 50752 in mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    18:39:29.802 [game.script] [always] ------ turks
    18:39:29.802 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 50755 in mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    18:39:29.802 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 50760 in mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    18:39:29.802 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 50765 in mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    18:39:29.802 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 50773 in mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    18:39:29.802 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <log> at line 50806 in mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    18:39:29.803 [game.script] [always] Script end
    18:39:29.803 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <set_event_counter> at line 58872 in mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    18:39:29.803 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <New_Faction_Leader_trigger> fired
    18:39:29.803 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Global_NewLeader> fired
    18:39:29.803 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <King_BecomesLeader_Piety_Fix_VeryHard> fired
    18:39:29.804 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/ui/generic/bribed_portrait.tga
    18:39:29.804 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/dead/128.tga
    18:39:29.804 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/dead/128.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    18:39:29.804 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/dead/128.tga
    18:39:29.804 [system.io] [info] exists: found data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/dead/128.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    18:39:29.808 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SSHIP_098/data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/dead/138.tga (from: H:\Europa barbarorum)
    18:39:29.808 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/SSHIP_098/data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/dead/138.tga (from: H:\Europa barbarorum)

I don't think it has anything to do with either the traits, or with the portraits.

check log files they'll tell you the errors you made

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with either the traits, or with the portraits.

So, to be clear, there is no hope to fix the bug? Shall I restart from turn 1?

check log files they'll tell you the errors you made

What do you mean by that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mocho41 View Post
    So, to be clear, there is no hope to fix the bug? Shall I restart from turn 1?
    In my opinion - yes, I can't see the sun in this case. But you cam never be 100% sure in the Medieval2 engine.

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

@Mocho41 : In my message above, I've copied the end of the full log, which shows the engine's last actions before the fatal error.It seems to me that our friend @Gigantus had explained how to remove one or more triggers to skip the turn, then reintegrate them afterwards (sometimes this operation can allow the campaign to continue)...
    Unfortunately, I can't remember which file to look for these triggers in, or how to find them.

check log folder youll find full.txt file open it and search for errors you did

Marplatense's Avatar Libertus

Hello, first of all, excellent work.

I think there is a bug with the castle of Aqaba, from the Kingdom of Jerusalem. It starts as a Wooden Castle, I've been playing for over 100 years, and it's still the same, I can't get it to level up. The fact is that I tried using the add_population cheat, but it doesn't do anything, there is some problem with this settlement. What's more, when I put the pointer mouse on "population", it doesn't tell me how much is left to level up.

Sorry, English, I use a translator. Thanks.

check log folder youll find full.txt file open it and search for errors you did
    Sorry once again but I don't get it. I'm quite used to open this file and search for erros? like waht erros I did excatly?

Can anyone know how to jump the turn so I can continue the campaign pls? would be great.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    I've found the cause of what I called the "Utrecht Bug" above!

The image shows a unit card with only 2 units. In this case, it's an officer + flag bearer on the field. As soon as this unit reaches the city gate, the game crashes!
    Possibly an officer is a missile unit - those cause a crash when they enter melee. But it is more likely that there is an issue with the stat_stl (min units to survive) entry of the unit. If neither is the case then it might be just a fluke as the unit should have been automatically disbanded after a battle if it strength goes below that value. Suggest to simply disband the unit and check if it happens again.
    Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    @Mocho41 : Switching from turn 210 to 211 crashes the game. No idea what the problem is. The end of the log gives few indications. A trigger story???
    The faction leader traits followed by the dead portrait search and then crash could be the 'BecomesFactionLeader' bug. That can be overcome by deleting the complete trigger section in export_descr_character_traits: make a backup of the file, open the file and search for trigger - then delete everything from there down to the bottom. Once you are past the crash save game, exit, restore the backup and continue playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marplatense View Post
    I think there is a bug with the castle of Aqaba, from the Kingdom of Jerusalem. It starts as a Wooden Castle, I've been playing for over 100 years, and it's still the same, I can't get it to level up. The fact is that I tried using the add_population cheat, but it doesn't do anything, there is some problem with this settlement. What's more, when I put the pointer mouse on "population", it doesn't tell me how much is left to level up.
    Aqaba, as a few other desert and steppe settlements, is blocked from growing beyound certain level (town or large town, iirc).

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post

The faction leader traits followed by the dead portrait search and then crash could be the 'BecomesFactionLeader' bug. That can be overcome by deleting the complete trigger section in export_descr_character_traits: make a backup of the file, open the file and search for trigger - then delete everything from there down to the bottom. Once you are past the crash save game, exit, restore the backup and continue playing.
    I don't know how to do that... any chance you can do that for me?