Thread: How the change faction family tree pictures with other any other mod ?

Icon4 How the change faction family tree pictures with other any other mod ?

I really want to do that edit, i need to change sship family tree and commander pictures from rr/rc 2.0( rr/rc has the best family tree and commander pictures, so realistic)

How can i do that ? Reason why i want to do that edit is rr/rc 2.0 gives ctd after 20-30 turn in every battle :/

Default Re: How the change faction family tree pictures with other any other mod ?

Cant edit the title :/ thread tools are useless

Default Re: How the change faction family tree pictures with other any other mod ?

Pckopat542 you need to have more than 25 posts to be able to edit your posts.

So, from what I understood, you want to change the portraits of the Generals? If yes, you have to go to the data files and go on the user interface (ui), search for portraits, General portraits and replace them with the ones of rr/rc. You will need to replace the portraits for the young, old and you can also replace the dead portraits. It is quite easy to do but may take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitanio View Post
    Pckopat542 you need to have more than 25 posts to be able to edit your posts.

So, from what I understood, you want to change the portraits of the Generals? If yes, you have to go to the data files and go on the user interface (ui), search for portraits, General portraits and replace them with the ones of rr/rc. You will need to replace the portraits for the young, old and you can also replace the dead portraits. It is quite easy to do but may take a while.
    Thanks for the reply