Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: [Preview] Units

Default Re: [Preview] Units

All the hadorians' shield designs are part of "1066 Conquest", a TW Center free resource...you can know more about it seen the credits of our mod.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Will the dragon helmet of Hador appear in the game? Btw. Seeing beutifful units of this mod motivated me to start reading Hurins children and Silmarilion and I must say I am starting to really like this stories, they seems to me somhow even more interesting then the lOTR story.

You want to see how Túrin is ingame?

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Who doesn't?
    Last edited by Jagmodo; July 22, 2014 at 11:59 AM.

Me. Already saw.

Basileos Predator's Avatar Campidoctor

I don't think you count ^^^

I shall post a pic soon, stay tuned.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

So Túrin will be in the mod? I thought that mod start date is before his birdth.

He will be after his born (Outnumbered Tears' battle), as Turin and/or as Momergil (he has different battle models and bodyguards), it depends of the faction you play...

Quote Originally Posted by demagogos nicator View Post
    So Túrin will be in the mod? I thought that mod start date is before his birdth.
    As far as I know, almost all characters present in Quenta Silmarillion are in the mod, or are planned. They all have custom and unique models, Milner did a great work, both of imagination and inspiration.

hrolphi's Avatar Libertus

Wuwawiwa would love to see Túrin! I'll admit I don't know who he is, but I would love to behold the guy!
    This mod looks stunning. The RTW engine fits perfectly with this setting, the ancient times of Arda. It appears lovely looking verry much indeed!
    Greetings from Denmark

Túrin Turambar.
    Túrin Turambar was a tragic hero of the First Age whose life was dominated by the curse of the Enemy. His deeds became the tale called Narn i Chîn Húrin ("The Tale of the Children of Húrin").

Túrin is said to have been one of the fairest Men to have ever lived: "dark-haired and pale-skinned, ... his face more beautiful than any other among mortal Men, in the Elder Days." In this he is stated to have taken after his mother Morwen, descended from the House of Bëor, in contrast to his fair-haired father Húrin from the House of Hador. According to Gwindor's words, Túrin was very tall, "as tall as are the Men from the misty hills of Hithlum," in which he supposedly took after his grandfather Galdor the Tall since both Húrin and the Folk of Bëor were shorter than was usual among the Men of Hador.

At the End of the Ages, Morgoth will discover how to break the Door of Night, and will destroy the Sun and the Moon. For the love of these, Eärendil will return from the sky and shall meet Tulkas, Eönwë, and Túrin Turambar on the plains of Valinor.

There the forces of the Valar shall fight against Morgoth. Tulkas will wrestle with him, but it will be by the hand of Túrin that finally death and destruction will be dealt to Morgoth. Túrin will run his black sword Gurthang (Iron of Death) through Morgoth's heart, thus avenging the Children of Húrin and all Men.

Túrin will have different appearances in the mod, depending on which faction controls him.

Last edited by Nelduin; July 24, 2014 at 09:27 AM.

Amazing, keep it up guys ! Always a pleasure to see your units!

If the sword in Túrin’s hand is Gurthang it looks a bit too bright/not dark enough IMO. Everything else is looking great.

hrolphi's Avatar Libertus

Wauw..

Looks great. Who is the man (officer) behing the Túrin?

Is the generic general, he does not appear in game with Turin and other character...only by now, while we tested the units.

If the sword in Túrin’s hand is Gurthang it looks a bit too bright/not dark enough IMO. Everything else is looking great.
    Yes, there are things to fix...

Quote Originally Posted by Jagmodo View Post
    Well, it's kind of tricky. I wouldn't give Gurthang to that version of Túrin, seeing as he is Turambar, when he was with the Garwaith, and Beleg was still alive and had the sword. Mormegil, on the other hand, should definitely have it.

Agree with Bercor .

Alright, that's why I had written if. You know better than me which "version" this Túrin is.