Page 61 of 130 FirstFirst ... 113651525354555657585960616263646566676869707186111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2593

Thread: [Download] Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.95n, updated 12/09/14 Patch 15 Beta)

CJiaBa's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.82b, updated 14/03/14)

Egyptian archer mercenaries (and possibly others)
    During the shooting of the curve composite bow.
    In other cases - a regular bow.
    p/s/ Sorry for bad English, use google translator.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    No, it shouldn't require a restart. How this would essentially work in theory is:

1. You hit the Reforms (lets say Polybian) via the script.
    2. A building becomes available that you can build, something like "Polybian Military Training." It would be limited to 1 per faction and buildable anywhere.
    3. That building unlocks the ability to research a technology in the tree that would then allow for the upgrades of units.

This is all still in testing because it is basically a crazy roundabout idea I had that uses tables that aren't even used in the basic game.
    Would it be possible to make this building part of the military recruitment superchain, so that we could just convert existing military buildings to it, instead of having to demolish a building and make a new one from scratch? And I take it the building time/cost and research time of the subsequent tech to research would range some from minimal to 0 (because we already did all the conquering work to get to the reform)?

Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Not sure why this is but down loaded your latest version and new campaign and on turn one i can recruit Leg V-Alavdae cohors evocata. Leg-Alavdae Veteranna. late Hastati, late Hastati Samnitici. so is this correct?
    Hey me too have this "problem" I don't wanna start with super powerful units ;cc

Quote Originally Posted by tomFoolery View Post
    Would it be possible to make this building part of the military recruitment superchain, so that we could just convert existing military buildings to it, instead of having to demolish a building and make a new one from scratch? And I take it the building time/cost and research time of the subsequent tech to research would range some from minimal to 0 (because we already did all the conquering work to get to the reform)?
    It has to be its own chain for various reasons. However, it can be built anywhere (major or minor cities), so finding a slot shouldn't be a huge deal. You only need one of the buildings for your entire faction. It will also have a few bonuses to it so that it isnt a completely wasted slot.

The build time will be 1 turn, the research time 1 turn. So, once you hit the reforms you will be able to upgrade your units within 3 turns.

Quote Originally Posted by guffqa View Post
    Hey me too have this "problem" I don't wanna start with super powerful units ;cc
    You have a mod, such as a camera mod, that is conflicting with our mod.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Dresden do you think there will be any conflicts with a reduced squalor mod? The -10 public order of the blacksmith etc and the additional squalor of the recruitment chain is killing me at the moment!!

It has to be its own chain for various reasons. However, it can be built anywhere (major or minor cities), so finding a slot shouldn't be a huge deal. You only need one of the buildings for your entire faction. It will also have a few bonuses to it so that it isnt a completely wasted slot.

The build time will be 1 turn, the research time 1 turn. So, once you hit the reforms you will be able to upgrade your units within 3 turns.
    Oh, I see, I was under the assumption it was build the building, research the tech, and then be able to upgrade armies only within the province of the building. In that case, seems like a pretty good deal. There wouldn't be any problems upgrading with the different legion units when going from Marian to Imperial, I suppose, right?

Quote Originally Posted by szabz View Post
    Dresden do you think there will be any conflicts with a reduced squalor mod? The -10 public order of the blacksmith etc and the additional squalor of the recruitment chain is killing me at the moment!!
    Which faction are you playing? We have changed various values, such as reducing the final tier penalties.

I haven't tested any reduced squalor mods but in theory it should be compatible at least with vanilla buildings.

Oh, I see, I was under the assumption it was build the building, research the tech, and then be able to upgrade armies only within the province of the building. In that case, seems like a pretty good deal. There wouldn't be any problems upgrading with the different legion units when going from Marian to Imperial, I suppose, right?

We haven't nailed down the upgrades yet but there shouldn't be a problem with that.

Welp time to Reload the rome campaign, see all these new changes.

As well the name change mod isn't working for me, is it not working for anyone else?

I missed the fact that the .80 release included an additional Part 5 to add to the original 4 parts of .75. I'm fairly far into a new Roman campaign, will there be any problems with this campaign if I just continue it after subscribing to Part 5? (I have only Polybian units in that campaign.) Thanks in advance.

You should be fine continuing your campaign. We had to add a Part 5 because the most recent update included many new units and textures.

You should be fine continuing your campaign. We had to add a Part 5 because the most recent update included many new units and textures.
    Even when I load an old save from around 15 turns before the out of place imperial and Marian legions appeared (with Part 5 subscribed, of course, and no other mods than DeI), these out of place units show up as recruitable in Italia (barracks II built). Is there anything I can try to fix my save game? Thanks for the help.

Hello,
    I try to download the new verson of DEI(STANDALONE VERSION:Divide et Impera 0.82b) but can not entry the wedside......

''Unable to connect to real www.mediafire.com
    Secure connection between you and your www.mediafire.com disturbed because of unknown reasons.................... ''

Have other link to download 0.82b???
    Thank.

Libertus

Hey DEI team i noticed during custom battles some of Carthage's units have been removed. Is this intentional?

This bug where Marian reform units are recruitable before the reforms happen used to happen a lot when I disband a unit and try to recruit a new one but that was fixed and after that this only happened to me twice where I opened the recruitment panel and found the units recruitable but as soon as I close the panel and reopen it again then its back to normal.
    I am not sure what event caused that bug to occur though.

Default Re: Divide et Impera - Download link (version 0.82c, updated 15/03/14)

Selea! when itīs gonna be this new version 8.2.c in steam workshop??

do you need to have beta patch 10?

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

I havent been here for a while and dont know what new is up. But just a quick question. Do catapults fire flaming stones now?
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

well, what about these 'special barracks' you're working on? will they be save compatibility? how long will it take to test it?

Hello! Now I have a new problem, which is that I can't get the game launched. It gets stuck at RTW loading screen and becomes kind of dead.

Best regards and thank you in advance!

I've noticed that often when the AI ​​attacks a city the strongest contingent (besieging or besieged) expects many rounds before attacking, even if one of the two armies is much stronger than the other. For example, Carthage was besieged from the sea Syracuse with 5 ships; despite having an entire army, Syracuse waited 4-5 shift first to break the siege. This happened to me in various campaigns. Can you tell me something about it?