Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, are you enjoying this mod?

Default Re: So, are you enjoying this mod?

I am enjoying this mod so much that i think this is the first time since Vainilla RTW that I have played a campaing past the first 150 turns. I have destroyed Mordor playing with High Elves (by force, using two full stacks armies of noldorin). I have played Dwarves too, but i get stuck just triying to defend Dale, and my eastern cities from mordor and easterlings. Lack of fast and/or long range missile troops is a problem if i try to be offensive.

In my newest High Elves campaing, something weird happened, Western Dwarves attacked me almost from the start, instead of using forced diplomacy I accepted the challenge of this war for wich i was totally unprepared, That cost me the life of Cirdan, but in the end i conquered both dwarven cities is the west. By that time Goblins have destroyed the free people and were laying siege to Michelle Devling, so I attack with the veteran armies of the dwarven war and drive them to the mountains and relieve rivendell isolation, by then I have acces to noldor armies and two half stacks of them plus catapults were enough to capture the gobling fortress in the mountains and hold of all intents of recapture. But in the last 10 turns the Dunelings attack in force from the south, driving the hobbit milicia garrrisons from the fords in the river and tacking several cities (the hobbit militia sacrificed themelves in the process, but for each hobbit that die, he took at least 3 dunelings). But my veterans of the dwarven / goblin wars march to war againg (by now they have golden chevrons units among them, plus all golden armor/weapon upgrades). Now the elves are avenging the hobbit deaths massacring the dunelings and recapturing the lost cities. Soon they will march on the dunelings cities and turn them to ashes before marching east to confront Mordor.

I made a huge mistake during this campaing. I sent a half stack army of marines by sea to osgigliath to help Gondor, but i forgot to make an alliance and by the time they dissembarck i didnt have any diplomats near a Gondorian city or Army, so the marines managed to kill a Mumakil general, a Ringwraith, recapture Osgigliath, but have to embarck again without the support from gondorian armies.

I'm having issues with the easterlings , the dwarves are meanies :\

Just shoot then until no arrows left, then chariot charges. It worked for me, but in the previous version.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12