Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Arcani 4 Ever View Post
    So, who here has pre-ordered the Collectors Edition?

I kinda want to pre-order it, but i still havent decided if should...i mean 150 bucks is pretty high for a game...
    I think I'm going to stick withe the standard hard-copy from either play.com or amazon.co.uk. I need to check with play to see if they get the Greek factions DLC. Shipping with play.com is free and they usually send items (Games, movies) out so they arrive on or before the release date.

The collector's edition does not seem to add much apart from more bits to clutter up my flat.

The downloadble version (any version) is more expensive than the DVD-ROM.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War...or%27s_Edition it doesn't say amazon does it there anymore :/

Not in the UK anyway.

Just pre-ordered the Collector's Edition. SO HAPPY.

Gugg's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Arcani 4 Ever View Post
    So, who here has pre-ordered the Collectors Edition?

I kinda want to pre-order it, but i still havent decided if should...i mean 150 bucks is pretty high for a game...
    Well as many others I ordered the CE. I ordered from Game. Depends if you have money to spare or not and if you want to use them for this or something else. Ultimately though i think it's worth it. Look at all the cool stuff you get!

Pre-ordered my Collectors Edition today, really pumped for it and my little Onager.

Steam are offering it for £44.99 it is quite expensive, i prefer the hard copies to be honest, gonna see if i can get it cheaper somewhere, also they are saying a September release, which will be great if it is true, last month i heard it would not be released until December 2013 or January 2014, lets hope it will be September

130€ haha in this hard times? NOPE... no free DLCs with collectors etc. like other companys do...
    For me the stuff inside this Box isn“t worth it, hoped for a legionaire figure..

Will stay with standard, good enough, contains all i need then.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Does someone know from belgium that game mania will participate with pre order bonus / collector edition?

Jopel's Avatar Ordinarius

Not that I know of (but I'm a Dutchmen )
    Hope so for you, saw some Belgian retailers (other then game mania) do if I'm right
    www.yeshua-saves.nl

Intel i7 4770K @ 4.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | 2x (CF) Asus R9 290-DC2OC |
    8GB Mushkin Blackline 2000MHz | Samsung SSD 840 Pro 265GB | Seagate SSHD 500GB |
    Corsair AX860i | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | Asus PB278Q 27" 2560x1440 |
    I believe in Jesus Christ our Saviour. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it,
    then copy and paste this in your signature

Shek93's Avatar Libertus

When will be the retailers of the collectors edition in spain announced? I want to pre-order one!

awesome. pre-ordered and ready to fight

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

WOW... This announcement about a release date have I waited for a long time now. Normally I don't pre-order games but in this case I might do an exclusive exception, because I do like to have a Rome 2 Total War - Collector's Edition.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

I just realized that this game comes out a week after I start my fall semester...oh god. This fall is going to be hell with keeping up with studies and games.

The Great War Mod for NTW!

Gugg's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by familyguy1 View Post
    I just realized that this game comes out a week after I start my fall semester...oh god. This fall is going to be hell with keeping up with studies and games.
    Lol you have no reason to complain. At least you get to play the game. I'm in the freaking army right about then. Probably aren't going to get to play the game until *****ing December! Arrrgh

take my money damn it

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Gugg View Post
    Lol you have no reason to complain. At least you get to play the game. I'm in the freaking army right about then. Probably aren't going to get to play the game until *****ing December! Arrrgh
    I started laughing after reading this.

And so we get 12 factions after all....

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Gugg View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that. It must be the most unluckiest but I can't resist this evil laugh "muahahaha..."

Just pre-ordered it through Amazon £29.99 + £2 p@p first DLC The Greek States free with pre-order, release date September 3rd...can't wait.