Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 190+ regions, Islamic Princesses, Royal Ladies & lots more! Screenshot heavy, ready for download!

Default Re: 190+ regions, Islamic Princesses, Royal Ladies & lots more! Screenshot heavy, ready for download!

Arta + Ras are inaccessable.

There might be a problem with the population counter of the towns
    Dyrrhachium, Palanga, Riga, Kesoniemi. Standing at 3333+ 4500 Population +% Growing possible
    but nothing happens. Adding people by console works and opens more building options.

any luck by console commands for those rebel cities on inaccessable ground?

Default Re: 190+ regions, Islamic Princesses, Royal Ladies & lots more! Screenshot heavy, ready for download!

checked it again. (after adding population by console it showed them beeing added to a town, but afterwards disapear again)

Adding people by console works and opens more building options for Dyrrhachium.
    The other towns i transfered to castles and now they have growing population.

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

SWEEET! i'm Eagerly Waiting For the download Link

AbuDhabi's Avatar Foederatus

I would really like to get this mode but for some reason TWC isent letting me download the barebones mod to get this mod i click on the link go to download and i get a box that saying i'm downloading to fast and i have to wait 58 sec i did but it keeps saying that every time i try to download the barebones mod any clues ?

Good job! downloading ...

Laetus

Dude i have Barebones mod and i changed the data folder and the game start but not in full screen and let me chose the kingdom i want to play but when it load the map it says an unespecified error ocurred and close the game
    What should i do? i really want to play

i get the same crash please help

Have you tried running barebones.exe without the changed data folder? That way you can tell if the problem is with barebones or my mod itself. Since others seem to have got it working in the past, I wonder if the download has become corrupted, as it tends to do on rapidshare after many downloads.

Can someone please explain how to download this correctly? (in detail, I'm a dinosaur with mod installation)

any luck on the inaccessable Towns/Forts, and on the towns not gaining any citizens?
    which file does has to be changed (where to find and what to change), to make them accessable.

Havnt had time for quite some time, but now a bit more.

Please help , I don't know how to play that mod lol , where the installation file should be etc..
    How to install and play it , thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123