Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 53045464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1188

Thread: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Bran Mac Born DMN Mod Edits

Sergy-what you want to play is the Realism Version on Post #16. That is what you are looking for

))))) Not Sergy, Sergey. or Serhii.
    I will try ver. in 16 post. campaign & battles ex/ex level?

Patrician

hard/hard

What I play very hard/very hard? Because I always on this difficult levels.

Patrician

Well good luck with that-tells us how it works out for you.

Hey Bran Mac Born,

thanks for your great editings to the DarthMod. I'm playing them with pleasure, but I have an important question: I'm just playing the vanilla europe campaign as France with your Hard Economy Version, back from June 2017. Meanwhile I have seen that you did so many further editing to your mods and now I wonder, if I can use another mod pack without having to start my campaign all over again - let's say the Realism pack file from post 16.

Greetings!

Patrician

Eagle Twenty. all the files are save game compatible so you cane just remove the old file and replace it with new one.

Wow that is fantastic! And saves my day as well as my enjoyable campaign.

By the way: Bran, isn't there a possibility to eliminate those bloody bousses the AI gets on income, upkeep and so on, especially or at least for minor factions? Because I am sick and tired of having to deal with respectable but minor states like Oldenburg, as if the whole Holy Roman Empire attacks me, seeing them field three full stacks. Or to have Prussia send one full stack after another into combat just because they get massive bonusses if they are at war with the human player.
    Last edited by EagleTwenty; April 09, 2018 at 03:52 AM.

Patrician

Eagle- the bonuses have been 95% reduced in the realism version. You will see that when you play.

All right, sounds very good. I will give you feedback after some rounds. Thank you!

Oh and one more question: Why did you limit the Militia to just 10 units? Does it improve the behavior of the AI?

Patrician

It is to stop the AI from spamming militia armies.

Allright. So far I am very satisfied with you mod Bran. Cheers!
    Last edited by EagleTwenty; April 17, 2018 at 08:42 AM.

If I set the unit multiplier to 1.6 in the preference and script file, does it matter what unit size is set at in the graphic menu? It always resets to small whenever I restart the game, so in custom battles a single soldier represents a whole unit. In a Darthmod campaign the units a larger, though I am not sure if they are ultra or something else. Is this normal?

Patrician

Rene-do not change the unit size in the graphics menu-just change the multiplier-Darthmod changed the number of men in the unit stats already.

Not sure if its DME or the mod edit from the front page, but all my troops in a unit (including enemies) all fire.

I assume its DME default (for larger units and you have house-rules not do use column formation). If not let me know! Its fun researching the different volley types but a 10-ranked deep unit all firing is a put-off.

Patrician

Kye- This is not DME it is DMN. In any case there is every type of firing animations for Bran DME mod use the Platoon fire for elites version.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    SPECIAL: LIONHEART X10 LET'S PLAY VERSION Updated with mass Volley Fire. Better BAI response. Campaign AI tweaks, morale and fatigue, building effects tweaks, new trigger events, new effects for light infantry units so they can be useful in battle. save game compatible.

​​
    UNIT ADD ON PACKS:
    DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/file/40yo5n..._ADD_ON_VF.rar
    hey Bran just a question, does this version have the same things as the old lionheart, but with the additions listed, or only these additions you said?

Patrician

General- Pretty much so except I changed the Regional Group Defense settings as it was causing the AI to be too passive and defensive and massing armies together as you can see with France in Lionheart current Prussia let's Play. I sent him a message to use the new update but he was not interested. It would have made the campaign less static and the battles more exciting. Try it out and see. It is a bloody affair

I downloaded it and tested it, and I'm enjoying it. Just one more question, what difficulty should be played?

Btw,i downloaded your music modification and enjoyed it a lot, congratulations for the work.

Hello Bran, enjoying your mod, good job! However, I tried using the lower accuracy versions (both of them) and it does not change accuracy of units at all. The rest seems to work, because when I switched from Volley fire/lower accuracy to Realism mod, prices of building upgrades went up.

Also, when switching from "vanilla" Darthmod to your mod I noticed that artillery has longer range, so that might indicate that I installed everything correctly?

Thanks for help