Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Domesticus

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

LordSith have thou forsaken us? Tell us whats going on! Any news on the religious buildings and possible plans for 4.7, and about the Mega site?

Need to get my girlfriend to try downloading it again. Give it a try without religious buildings, just because I wanna see whats new in terms of units, and as an "archive"
    Last edited by Mr Kriegtooth; November 22, 2015 at 10:36 PM.

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Hi dear Mr. LordSith
    Thanks a lot for your continuous effort bringing us new patches.
    These patches made many new gaming experience
    I also really like vadants disease mod because AI can use their ships for trading, as well as to fight the enemy trade fleet.

Just one more thing would you please add some pacific ports of Americas in the campaign map?
    I think adding ports to this empty sea region would bring more trade and more fun

Domesticus

Happy Thanksgiving from America! Im thankful for this great mod The best for Empire, and one of the best for any Total War game ive played! Hope to hear news about 4.7 and all is going well for you!

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Mr Kriegtootg
    Thanks, you too have a good holiday

Hallo one question , where are on the campain map the new ports , I have Installed the new patch 4.6 but i canīt see them anywhere

Addon "Warpath" was introduced to the main campaign. Reworked Indian factions (now they have missing minister and politic tabs as in "Warpath" There are also units , technologies, constructions, loading screens and even agents included from the addon!)
    If one needs the addon "Warpath" to the new features in Version 4.6 to use?

Could one in the battles take strikes / crater of cannonballs of Napoleon?

Can the extended diplomatic options taken from Napoleon, for example, Trade embargo, breaking alliances, join the war?

Beautiful MOD, Many thanks! Keep it up! :-)

Skillreaver's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    The best for Empire, and one of the best for any Total War game ive played! Hope to hear news about 4.7 and all is going well for you!
    Oh yes - can't agree more.I'm having a blast playing a prussian campaign on hard In the beginning I was quite skeptical about this modification because I've been playing only one mod for empire since 2009 and I couldn't believe that I could enjoy something else even more.But this mod is really the greatest and biggest both in content and gameplay wise.Not to mention outstanding units.Now I can't even think about other mods for empire.I don't need to
    I'm really looking forward 4.7 and late campaign in the future

Civis

some spanish units have no name:/ just fantastic I can't wait next version.

How do I enable some of the diplomatic options??

Civis

I tnk the fire Develop of the fire tec give more fun. The all lines I tnk that can be the last research tech. I tnk!

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Danish units
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Domesticus

Very nice units!

I need to play as Denmark or Norway sometime

Hi all,

For all those who have been rubbing their eye globes in the monitor, trying to read the in-game descriptions, I just want to confirm that the 'larger fonts' mod made by just ( http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=larger+fonts ) is compatible with both Imperial Destroyer 4.6 and VDM 2.0 (at least I haven't had any problem yet).

So if you guys want to try just download one of the zip files in the OP, extract the file and copy/paste it into the Empire data folder.
    Next go to the user.empire_script and add in the bottom the following line: [mod fontsXsteplarger.pack;], where X = {1,2,3,4} accordingly to the file you have downloaded.

Good luck, good campaigns and report any problem;

Nice style, Units and battles on the map.
    But here are 3 things i need to actually keep playing this little pearl:

Shorter Tech-times, shorter building times and reinjecting the "retreat from battle" and maybe the church system or smt familiar to lower the provinces unrest.
    The opportunity to set these things up in a launcher or due file pasting would be gladly appreciated.

In this state of game it feels like gamecontent got ripped apart just for some random reason. I was almost -skipping- 30 rounds ingame just because of the fact that i had no money, no army and everything took ages to get set up.

Domesticus

Curious, until we get a late campaign too, I was thinking, could Greece also be a protectorate of the Ottomans, so they are playable, but "part" of the Ottomans?

and do you get money from protectorates in Empire anyway?

I actually like the idea of protectorates representing parts of larger empires, at least in a game like Empire with emerging factions that are cool

Hi,

Robsor,

For me the building and tech times are fine, my biggest compliant is the heavy over developed campaign map but it's impossible to please every player.

About religion, I make mine your complaint. I follow in another forum ( thanks to google translator) the discussion about ID_p, and I will not make a spoiler about Lordsith idea for religion, but I can say that the mechanic he is working on would only be accurate for some Islamic factions and the Iberian factions (due to a institution called Inquisition ).

You can always retreat your armies after the battle start and this mechanic is more interesting, at least for me, then retreating half map without any penalty.

Mr Kriegtooth,

In your government panel, there is a budget line called 'Others' it always gives you +1000 income no matter your gov. type.
    When you have protectorates, that amount will be higher and if you subtract the 1000 default income you have the amount your protectorates are paying you.
    I don't play vanilla Empire for many years but the Wiki says they pay you Half their income. In ID_p I find that they only pay you about 20% to 25% of their net income, the correct way to calculate the protectorates fee is still a mystery but one thing I know, It hasn't any thing to do with government relations...

Good luck and good campaigns,

Domesticus

Oh very nice I never noticed that

Hi,

I wish you all a Merry Christmas,

and good campaigns,

I love mod but have just o esmall problem, when you have rebellions and there are irregular farmers or natives, i find it quite annoying the way they can wipe out entire units and kill lots of your men in seconds, wheras your disceplined hardened soldiers are left to kill only about 2 of them every 30 seconds or such, perhaps change thw skill of attack force? As they are just rebels and have no proper training?