Page 192 of 195 FirstFirst ... 92142167182183184185186187188189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 3883

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Hello, can anyone help me with installing the mod. I did it in the past and it worked fine. I looked on youtube, moddb, steam and here, on twcenter. All that's being said is that the pack files should be extracted separately, but without much context. I always install it on a clean ETW installment. Here's a run down of what I do:

1. Extract the ID's data folder's CONTENTS into the ETW data folder with WinRAR; 2. Extract english.pack into the same folder; 3. Place the appropiate user.script into The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts.

There's also the gameplay options and VDM - and of course replacing the user.script from ID with the VDM one, but even without all that, installing ID like how I described above just won't work. It's driving me crazy, and I'm really getting desperate to install this mod.

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Hello, someone know a way to increase artillery pieces back to the vanilla 4?

20210913194154_1.jpg (1920×1080)
    Greek Provincial Infantry have a texture problem and Prussian Company Infantry have no name

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Any news about the final patch for ID?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by LuciusSeptimius View Post
    20210913194154_1.jpg (1920×1080)
    Greek Provincial Infantry have a texture problem and Prussian Company Infantry have no name

We cannot see the picture
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by SlicJohn View Post
    Hello, can anyone help me with installing the mod. I did it in the past and it worked fine. I looked on youtube, moddb, steam and here, on twcenter. All that's being said is that the pack files should be extracted separately, but without much context. I always install it on a clean ETW installment. Here's a run down of what I do:

1. Extract the ID's data folder's CONTENTS into the ETW data folder with WinRAR; 2. Extract english.pack into the same folder; 3. Place the appropiate user.script into The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts.

There's also the gameplay options and VDM - and of course replacing the user.script from ID with the VDM one, but even without all that, installing ID like how I described above just won't work. It's driving me crazy, and I'm really getting desperate to install this mod.

So what's the error message? Where are you stucked exactly?
    Are you sure you put the user.script into the correct file?
    Should be like this:
    C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts

Hello, can anyone make The Hungarian Confederation playable?

https://ibb.co/P9qxvYG

theres a little bug with provincial unit from austria

Can you please make a submod option for the vanilla unit marching speed. I tried your method but I'm not that savvy and couldn't get it right.

Can anyone give me a definitive list of how to load the VDM 2.2 mod? At the moment nothing I try works. Just an Idiot's Guide please. The install instructions on the VDM 2.2 page are incomprehensible.

Why all units on battlefield are so too fast ?? It is big exageretion. There is somehow way to decrease theirs speed running ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pafciu View Post
    Why all units on battlefield are so too fast ?? It is big exageretion. There is somehow way to decrease theirs speed running ?
    Not that I know of. I don't think the units are that fast

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v1.0

I would like to know how to unlock all nations to be playable in the Grand Campaign mode?

Hello, there is a way to fix Austria's artillery unit names? because it appears for exemple ( 12_iber_Land_Cannon)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Can you please make a submod option for the vanilla unit marching speed. I tried your method but I'm not that savvy and couldn't get it right.
    I have resolved this issue by modifying the calendar to 12 turns per year and removing winter turns. Yes, it's unrealistic, but (IMHO) so is the designer's slow unit campaign map movement.

Default Re: Imperial Destroyer project v1.0

I'm having some bugs issue, on antigua i can't build anything, no ports, no resources...

I'm having some bugs issue, on antigua i can't build anything, no ports, no resources...

CAI recruits only cavalry only in lategame and without square ist make no fun.........................

hmm the vdm guide itself is pretty straightworward just unzip it and copy the data folder and vdm saves folder and vdm_start.bat inside empire total war main directory
    and then copy paste the user.script either from earlycampaign or latecampaign into C:\Users"your username"\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts
    and then start the game with VDM_start.bat

amuridee's Avatar Laetus

I have this issue, Native America Fort building is missing.
    I use Gameplay Options: General can built Fort
    https://ibb.co/fQBVrhy
    https://ibb.co/dPqBf1Y
    Last edited by amuridee; April 23, 2022 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Forget to attch screnshoots