Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: EB2 Absolutely awesome

Default EB2 Absolutely awesome

geetings!
    i just want to say that EB2 is an admirable, artistic and historical work. judging from the sneak peeks and the epic experience with EB for Rome total war,i have no doubts that EB2 will the best mod ever released for the total war franchise.
    after many years i still play and enjoy EB almost everyday. i'm still fascinated for the level of detail of the cultures,units, descriptions etc...
    i'm not lying when i say to you all that i'm waiting more eagerly EB2 than rome 2 total war,i bet i'm not the only one.
    please keep up the fantastic work

i salute and extend my most sincere admiration to all the EB2 team.

Default Re: EB2 Absolutely awesome

DOUBLE POST SORRY

+Rep for both of you guys!

Wenzel's Avatar Laetus

i agree... +9+++++++++ Rep

Quote Originally Posted by iluvatar77 View Post
    geetings!
    i just want to say that EB2 is an admirable, artistic and historical work. judging from the sneak peeks and the epic experience with EB for Rome total war,i have no doubts that EB2 will the best mod ever released for the total war franchise.
    after many years i still play and enjoy EB almost everyday. i'm still fascinated for the level of detail of the cultures,units, descriptions etc...
    i'm not lying when i say to you all that i'm waiting more eagerly EB2 than rome 2 total war,i bet i'm not the only one.
    please keep up the fantastic work

i salute and extend my most sincere admiration to all the EB2 team.
    Hear, hear.

Dominatrixx's Avatar Tiro

So sad this mod won't be released in next yter or two

Quote Originally Posted by Dominatrixx View Post
    So sad this mod won't be released in next yter or two
    ????

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't come out until 2015.

I would say 2015, that's a stretch. a year or two would be more reasonable

im sure this mod will be out before i'm

Quote Originally Posted by amekka01 View Post
    im sure this mod will be out before i'm
    Correction:

Quote Originally Posted by Filo90 View Post
    ????
    I'm following this mod since release of EB 1.2 . I was hoping that EB2 will be release within a pair of years afeter that but it's October 2012 already and it seems that work is not even half-done. I know that this is 100% fan project but I clearly can't understand how a mod (not a game) can be developed for few years, while the main basic idea and options were polished in RTW and only a good porting for MTW2 is needed in general. So once again, EB is a great project and nothing can be compared to it but looks like it will never be released, unfortunatley

Quote Originally Posted by Dominatrixx View Post
    I'm following this mod since release of EB 1.2 . I was hoping that EB2 will be release within a pair of years afeter that but it's October 2012 already and it seems that work is not even half-done. I know that this is 100% fan project but I clearly can't understand how a mod (not a game) can be developed for few years, while the main basic idea and options were polished in RTW and only a good porting for MTW2 is needed in general. So once again, EB is a great project and nothing can be compared to it but looks like it will never be released, unfortunatley

Please don't be pessimist. What the EB II need is a support from his fan. As you have understood the game, is and was and will develop by men, and women who give of their freetime to advance a part which likes them heart, with their individual talent. It is not an industry, and the leader of the group owes, make a very heavy work to gather, collect, and comment on the set of advances from every individual.

So be fair and comment what it needs to. Not the release date, but try to have ideas, or a critical mind on what the Team shows you. Like you i have been waiting for the mod since the first announcement, and with years i saw a fantastic mod who will come out all this work (and i can clearly announce that it's not just a "polished" version of RTW, clearly not).

The better is put into this mod, and if you want to give some support don't hesitate, but try to have more constructive comments than this one.

Skyn0s
    Last edited by Skyn0s; October 26, 2012 at 05:51 AM.
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

To me, this mod isn't just a huge mount of effort of the developers. I really think that even with Rome 2 not far from release, this mod would provide more than just great game mechanics of a well know game to TW fans, but it is also a great solution for people who enjoy the masterpieces on weaker PC,which will in no way handle the upcoming graphics giand:1) over 6000 polygons for one model, 2)around 4 K animations(of insane quality),3) model variations and 4)vast numbers of soldiers present on the field simultaneously and much more which I am not aware of.

Keep up the work guys! I believe in you and just hope that you won't keep us waiting until ROME 3
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

Also cant wait to play this one! Until then DLV is the only mod thats kept me coming back to m2tw currently.

EB is indeed awesome. Great Mod. I have no doubts it's going to be released. The creators are too passionate. The thread where they elaborated on all the work that they have already done proved that. The reinforcements they've recently received will certainly help pick up the pace.

Some info when can we test at last this great mod ? :> im waiting sooo long :<
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Same here, a bit of extra info from EB2 devs would be awesome

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

HHHHHMMMMMM hhhhmmmm sorry for caps accountancy... anyway I see that this waw i love what the EB team is doing, they have all my support thread has turned into a hey man when will the game be released thread!? impatiently waiting I am... message from the dark side there is!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast