Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Default Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

I think you mean gloriously OP.

Akrotatos's Avatar Vicarius

So guys a little help, I have already run this through some "Should I run it" simulators but I want to be sure before giving 50 euros away..

I have a laptop Intel Core i7-4500 @ 1.8Ghz, 8GB RAM and an AMD Radeon HD 8850M.

I know I won't have max graphics or anything but will it play adequately for me?

Thanks in advance.
    Gems of TWC:

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    News flash but groups like al-Qaeda or Taliban are not Islamist.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrotatos View Post
    So guys a little help, I have already run this through some "Should I run it" simulators but I want to be sure before giving 50 euros away..

I have a laptop Intel Core i7-4500 @ 1.8Ghz, 8GB RAM and an AMD Radeon HD 8850M.

I know I won't have max graphics or anything but will it play adequately for me?

Thanks in advance.
    I got an old i7 920 with 2.6 GHz and GTX 570 and with normal settings it runs okayish. The main trouble seems the graphic card. Maybe as a frame of reference, not sure how well your configuration translates, I would assume your computer will be creaking a bit from the load.
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Can anybody please tell me if this game might run smoothly on my rig? Resolution and graphics settings are unimportant.

Intel i5 4440, 4gb RAm, Intel HD 4600 integrated video card, Win 7.

I'm currently using 32 bit windows and I want if going through the hassle of upgrading to 64 bit just for DA:I is worth it.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shuu View Post
    Can anybody please tell me if this game might run smoothly on my rig? Resolution and graphics settings are unimportant.

Intel i5 4440, 4gb RAm, Intel HD 4600 integrated video card, Win 7.

I'm currently using 32 bit windows and I want if going through the hassle of upgrading to 64 bit just for DA:I is worth it.
    Absolutely not. You don't even have an external graphic card so don't even bother installing and yes 64bit is mandatory.
    Last edited by gastovski; February 04, 2015 at 01:10 PM.

Not meaning it won't run at payable fps or the game is not worth spending half a day reinstalling everything?
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Mangalore View Post
    I got an old i7 920 with 2.6 GHz and GTX 570 and with normal settings it runs okayish. The main trouble seems the graphic card. Maybe as a frame of reference, not sure how well your configuration translates, I would assume your computer will be creaking a bit from the load.
    Would I be throwing away 50 euros then? :/
    Last edited by Darth Red; February 05, 2015 at 10:56 AM. Reason: no.
    Gems of TWC:

Would I be throwing away 50 euros then? :/
    I had abetter look at comparing rigs.
    I'm not sure about your CPU. In essence your graphics card looks a good degree better than mine by a good degree but your CPU has a slower tact which kind of surprises me. However its a newer generation within the i7 line so it might still fare better or well enough due to its better architecture. Just to give you some more input I have some settings still on high or ultra but big GPU hogs are turned off or put on low (effects, ambient occlusion, post effects,...). It still looks pretty good but my framerate is not stellar when things get busy.

It does make me ponder getting a new desktop since mine is 5+ years by now (with some mid life updates) but more because I'm greedy to get the settings and framerates up.
    Last edited by Darth Red; February 05, 2015 at 10:56 AM. Reason: yes, thanks
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

Quote Originally Posted by Mangalore View Post
    I had abetter look at comparing rigs.
    I'm not sure about your CPU. In essence your graphics card looks a good degree better than mine by a good degree but your CPU has a slower tact which kind of surprises me. However its a newer generation within the i7 line so it might still fare better or well enough due to its better architecture. Just to give you some more input I have some settings still on high or ultra but big GPU hogs are turned off or put on low (effects, ambient occlusion, post effects,...). It still looks pretty good but my framerate is not stellar when things get busy.

It does make me ponder getting a new desktop since mine is 5+ years by now (with some mid life updates) but more because I'm greedy to get the settings and framerates up.
    Thank you very much kind sir.
    Last edited by Darth Red; February 05, 2015 at 10:57 AM. Reason: continuity
    Gems of TWC:

Intel graphics doesn't work with DA:I apparently, last I heard. The game runs on my bad laptop, but because it is AMD. A friend of mine got it and it wouldn't run because of that.

Well crap. Guess I have to wait two years to play it

Curse you Romanian warranty laws.

Have some rep.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

How is the latest patch with the PC controls? Or are you guys using mods to make it playable on PC (if so, which ones)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    Knight-Enchanter with the skill the replenish the shield with each hit is too overpowered...... i did the 10 dragons just by button mashing the same spirit-blade over and over...... wich turned the challenge and fear of dying into "how much button mash and time will take to kill it" mash mash mash button mash mash mash =| i felt like i was cheating.... However i don't hate it and neither i dislike it, but yes it makes you nearly invincible...
    The biggest cheat hast to be the medal you can buy from the armorer, that would allow you to redistribute the perk points any time you want to. I bought 10 of them for the dragons, but after the 4th dragon, I got bored of the game and quit.

I couldn't go on with the side missions either, after finishing the main campaign, since I was level 22 and the enemy were like level 12 on a map I haven't really explored previously. Then, they started to mention of the rift and the baddies and the end of the world and I just had to quit the game.

What a waste of a game. It's good for the 20hrs (or less) to finish the main campaign, plus the absolute necessary side quests, but the rest what's left is tedious and boring.

Regarding the main quest, I think this video sums up, how I felt.

http://youtu.be/LJu37hAmL7c
    Last edited by HorseArcher; February 15, 2015 at 10:18 PM.

Hail
    I have some questions and really appreciate any help at this matter!
    1)Some one please tell me is there any kind of helmet available for qunary players just like what Iron-bull got at "Demand of the Qun" quest?!And isn't there any unique qunary set of armor just like what the other races(Humans,Dwarves,Elves all got their own armor set)can get at all?!
    2)Where can i find that damn Masterwork Tevinter Long Sword?!I really getting bored from investigating whole damn world to find it!Is that available somewhere at all?!
    3)Is there any way to increase the number of materials you have got specially dragon materials?!You know i don't have any problem with my current set of armor and weapons but there is a hidden lust inside me for the unique and best set of armament regardless of the outcome!I want some body shows me how can i deal with this matter!
    If you know a cheat please send me the link and the preferred version of the game that this cheat will work on it!My game is pure raw with no patches installed on it the pure version 1.0.0.0!
    And the last question how can i that elven "Sera"?!Is there any way available for male players to got romance with her!
    Thanks so much
    Our great god AHURA MAZDA demands:
    "Good thoughts of the mind, Good deeds of the hand, and Good words of the tongue"

O Hai

1. Nope, wait for "no race restrictions" mod for it. I heard the modders trying to make that.

2. Almost impossible to find it but you can get via Cheat Engine program.

3. There is an ingame cheat/tactic to increase any material you want (except herbs)

Sera is only for females sorry. But even if she would available to males i wouldn't bang that fugly thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gastovski View Post
    O Hai

1. Nope, wait for "no race restrictions" mod for it. I heard the modders trying to make that.

2. Almost impossible to find it but you can get via Cheat Engine program.

3. There is an ingame cheat/tactic to increase any material you want (except herbs)

Sera is only for females sorry. But even if she would available to males i wouldn't bang that ugly thing.
    Thanks so much my dear so what is this so called in game cheat?!
    And is there any mod available to increase the number of high dragons?!I think the 10 high dragon is way way too few for me if there will be more dragons so i can find more dragon materials and i don't need to use cheats for finding more of them!
    Such a pity when i reached the level 22 i still had a long way in the main story mission but almost extinct all of the dragons and all of the side quests except the iron bull story line because i chose to save the chargers and left the dreadnought to sink by those venetori mages and that was a mistake!
    And i don't care about ugliness or prettiness i just whoever comes nearby and i think Sera is far more beautiful than the fenris in dragon age ii and i ed fenris to the death or Iron-Bull so don't worry just give my qunari shaft some holes!Sera is the only one yet i can't her so bring her on!
    And is that only me who think the knight enchanter mage class is the best class among all?!
    Again please tell me what is that in game cheat please explain it!
    So much thanks again my dear
    Last edited by Ariamanesh; February 16, 2015 at 05:22 AM.
    "Good thoughts of the mind, Good deeds of the hand, and Good words of the tongue"

So I bought the game (God I miss the old days, it took like 2 days to donwload and Origin was unable to go online for half a day after that). I am in the Hinterlands for now but plan to move on soon.

So far the game runs fine though with huge loadign times between regions.

Is it me or are the moving and battle mechanics weird though? I miss being able to move by clicking the mouse and still haven't gotten used to the battle (I am useless with Cassandra). Am I getting too old?
    Gems of TWC:

So I bought the game (God I miss the old days, it took like 2 days to donwload and Origin was unable to go online for half a day after that). I am in the Hinterlands for now but plan to move on soon.

So far the game runs fine though with huge loadign times between regions.

Is it me or are the moving and battle mechanics weird though? I miss being able to move by clicking the mouse and still haven't gotten used to the battle (I am useless with Cassandra). Am I getting too old?
    No, just the mechanics are retarded and too mainstream for console casuals.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

So I ask again,
    How is the latest patch with the PC controls? Or are you guys using mods to make it playable on PC (if so, which ones)?

Maybe I should ask again:
    How that so called in game cheat works please someone tell me anything about it!
    I saw some tricks for it via markets in the game(putting those who needed in the valuables and then press sell and sell all at the same time)but its require joystick and unfortunately i don't have one!I use keyboard and mouse!
    Can some body mention a way to do that cheat with keyboard?!