Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast

Thread: Writers' Study Duels: Commentary, discussing, trash talking - ALL HERE!

Rex Anglorvm's Avatar Wrinkly Wordsmith

Default Re: Duels and Challenges: Commentary, challenging, discussing, trash talking - ALL HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze View Post
    Done.

And sent to Boustro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lуra View Post
    Done...

~Lyra
    I have to say they are two great stories lads, please go and vote folks!

Default Re: Duels and Challenges: Commentary, challenging, discussing, trash talking - ALL HERE!

What on earth had just happened here while I was not looking?

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

ybbon, please challenge the boss.

I don't think it's worth asking.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Tigellinus's Avatar Citizen

My friends I am here to announce a duel! My friend Algirdasu has issued a challange against me and I have accepted! I am new to Dueling so is there anything else I must say or do?

I am going to enjoy this

Proudly under the patronage of McScottish

Quote Originally Posted by Tigellinus View Post
    My friends I am here to announce a duel! My friend Algirdasu has issued a challange against me and I have accepted! I am new to Dueling so is there anything else I must say or do?

I am going to enjoy this

Heh. Well as far as I know a mod or whatever is supposed to give us an inspirational picture as well as the "ok" on sending him our works until a decided date. Not only that but we will need to decide on the word limit etc. ( P.S. I'm already suggesting a free topic to write, the only inspiration being the picture and nothing else....)

Citizen

Blog Entries

And gentleman may I show you the theme for this duel :

You fine people just have to decide on everything and then PM your submissions when ready... oh and remember too trash talk.
    Last edited by Shankbot de Bodemloze; October 19, 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Ok I can work with that picture! You Gird?

I am allm goods for no word limit and free topic!

So Shank can we send our submissions to you? I hear that you often dissapear when a duel starts?

Dont worry Shank the trash talking will start soon!

Citizen

Blog Entries

Where have you heard that?

Oh ya know on like the first ten pages of this thread

Hmm..yeah I can work with this. So what's the end date for turning this in? But we should really make it so that..the word limit would be like ...2000 words. So that it wouldn't be TOO much for people to read...just in case..

Citizen

Blog Entries

@ Tig, touché...

And the turning in date is decided by you too.

@ Tig, touché...

And the turning in date is decided by you too.
    Hey everyone has a flaw

Awsome I will have mine done by tommorow (If we get the requirments sorted out of course)

I agree with your post gird. I think a twenty thousand words would be to much for this duel

Two thousand is all goods with me.

Very well, I shall try to finish my story by tomorrow as well. Thus prepare to be obliterated by my awesomely non-existent story ..which once turned into something real will become less affective and I will be forced to simulate your obliteration with my imagination, since I will not be able to get more than that.

Citizen

Blog Entries

Guys, just to let you know there is no rush whatsoever. take your time and write some truly epic tales!

Guys, just to let you know there is no rush whatsoever. take your time and write some truly epic tales!

Epic from who's perspective? Since it all comes down to taste and how much one can relate to the written story eventually :/ And you can't fit everyone's taste regrettably ( or not ) ... But hey! I always write epic tales! Well...until I actually start writing.
    Last edited by algirdasu; October 20, 2012 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by algirdasu View Post
    Very well, I shall try to finish my story by tomorrow as well. Thus prepare to be obliterated by my awesomely non-existent story ..which once turned into something real will become less affective and I will be forced to simulate your obliteration with my imagination, since I will not be able to get more than that.
    It's the weekends Iwasjoking about me getting mine done today as I really do have better things to do!

Obliterated I will give you that some nice use of vocabulary.

Do I really need to trash talk you? You didit yourselfin the second part of your post

A word of advice gird. Concede now and I willcspare you.I seem to be good at Fencing solets see how good I duel with a quill.

Epic from who's perspective? Since it all comes down to taste and how much one can relate to the written story eventually :/ And you can't fit everyone's taste regrettably ( or not ) ... But hey! I always write epic tales! Well...until I actually start writing.
    Haha epic by our perspective I hope! And everyone elses.

Haha I have the same problem! I willl have a amazing Tale in my head and a bad one on paper.
    Last edited by Shankbot de Bodemloze; October 20, 2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: remember the multi quote button? ;)

It's the weekends Iwasjoking about me getting mine done today as I really do have better things to do!
    Oh...you did? Well I took it seriously and thought that I should hurry up myself. Oh well. But we really should finish up our stories in...well max a week I'd say. Or is that too long? :O

Do I really need to trash talk you? You didit yourselfin the second part of your post
    That is because only I have the right to trash talk...myself. But yeah...beware and so on.

A word of advice gird. Concede now and I willcspare you.I seem to be good at Fencing solets see how good I duel with a quill.
    Concede? Bah. Never! I shall fight to the bitter end no matter how it turns out, since I love the struggle and desperation. The attempts to evade the inevitable and all that.
    Ah but the question is..who will be the one tasting it I wonder? You..or I ? We shall see soon enough...

Oh...you did? Well I took it seriously and thought that I should hurry up myself. Oh well. But we really should finish up our stories in...well max a week I'd say. Or is that too long? :O

That is because only I have the right to trash talk...myself. But yeah...beware and so on.

Concede? Bah. Never! I shall fight to the bitter end no matter how it turns out, since I love the struggle and desperation. The attempts to evade the inevitable and all that.
    Ah but the question is..who will be the one tasting it I wonder? You..or I ? We shall see soon enough...
    Ok as you want to get this duelon in such a hurry (You want to get he shame of me beating you over and done with) I will get mine done tommorow.

You have no rights

haha you should. I would be more forgiving.

We shall see soon enough friend we shall see. . .

Well I didn't mean that we should finish it tomorrow...just it wouldn't drag on for two weeks. A week is enough in my eyes, but oh well.
    And are you sure you want to rush your story? Wont you leave a lot of plot holes and all that, giving me an easy win?

Citizen

Blog Entries