Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [Version 3.x] Other Issues

Default [Version 3.x] Other Issues

Post here all, except campaign or startup related, issues with version 3.x, please.

Last edited by Minas Moth; July 15, 2012 at 05:18 AM.

Default 3.0+3.1+3.2 doesn't work

So, to recap what I posted in the feedback topic: I installed 3.0, and all I get is a funked up ETW. The Union States is actually Britain, and the CS is none other then the United States. The units are the same as those two nations, I have none of the CW maps from 2.6, the screen that appears before the main menu is the only thing remotely different. I installed it as the intallers said. I twice installed it.

So, I installed 3.1, hoping that would fix it. Nope. 3.2. Nope. I even deleted the 2.6 files. Nothing.

Any help please!
    History of War Podcast

Episode 3: History of the Infantry

Default Re: acw3.1 can not play battles

Hmm, maybe it is because you are using 2 vs 2 maps, and you only put units into one faction on each side. You need to have at least one unit per faction on the custom battles.

"Where in hell is the rear?" -George Armstrong Custer, 1864

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: 3.0+3.1+3.2 doesn't work

Husserl made a sticky thread above "How to install ...".

Generally: Uninstall all ACW installations along instructions. Then take only ACW 3.2 full version, and install it along the instructions.
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Default A ton of CTDs during campaign play...

I seem to be having a very hard time with CTDs. Windows is giving continuous C05 logs when it crashes. So I'm attaching a zip file with the MDMP files from within the empire directory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated since I am absolutely in love with this mod!

Default Re: A ton of CTDs during campaign play...

They are not useful at all those files. I prefer the auto save before CTD though i am almost sure hat it is a matter of memory leak. Try to low the quality options..

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    They are not useful at all those files. I prefer the auto save before CTD though i am almost sure hat it is a matter of memory leak. Try to low the quality options..

Would this help?

Quote Originally Posted by Npbsurfr View Post
    Would this help?
    My bad... it's attached here in a zip.

Immediately after defeating the Union’s assault on Richmond, the game crashes. But if I do the automated results and loose Richmond, the turn goes on as normal. I’m almost ready to withdraw troops to loose virginal, just to continue on the campaign.
    I just tried it again, defeated the union’s assault, and it crashes. Crazy! Any ideas?

EDIT: merged triple post; MM
    Last edited by Minas Moth; May 25, 2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: tripleposting

CTDs after battle is a known issue and we are working on this.

Default Virginia Workers Riot Freeze,

If this event pops up, it is grayed out, and I cannot continue. The map is moveable, but the check mark on the event is not available to push, and I cannot do anything but close empire thru task manager.
    18th Century Book about a young Sailor in the Royal Navy, who embarks a great adventure!http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Zacaria-R-Telford/dp/1424142679/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322699110&sr=8-1on

francis86's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [Version 3.2] Other Issues

I remember that in 2.6 every nation had civil war uniform but now all nation exept confederate and union have 18th century uniform,is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by zrtelford View Post
    If this event pops up, it is grayed out, and I cannot continue. The map is moveable, but the check mark on the event is not available to push, and I cannot do anything but close empire thru task manager.
    It has never happened here so I cannot tell (as far as I know it has never been reported such a bug).

Quote Originally Posted by francis86 View Post
    I remember that in 2.6 every nation had civil war uniform but now all nation exept confederate and union have 18th century uniform,is that normal?
    Yes, RTI and Warpath campaigns are considered actually as US vs CS. Unit makers of the team wanted to rework these units before release them again in the upcoming global camoagn...

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    CTDs after battle is a known issue and we are working on this.
    I'm getting CTD's in battle... about halfway.. not sure where the problem can be but the game runs good otherwise, no problems at starting, beginning an campaign.. but in battle it crashes

With all the respect I have for this mod,I know modder hate that question but do you know if this global campaign is progresing nicely,it will be so awesome !!!

Grand campaign is progressing o.k.

I cant even in stall it because i down load it try yo open it and I get an error what program do you use I used win rar and it worked before on the prev patch now its not working

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by iaguy81 View Post
    I cant even in stall it because i down load it try yo open it and I get an error what program do you use I used win rar and it worked before on the prev patch now its not working
    yes, use 7zip instead... winRAR is known to cause problems

Default Game crashing in multiplayer

yesterday i played 2 battles with a friend on multiplayer and both times my game crashed about 20-30 minutes in to both battles. how can i fix this?

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Version 3.3] Other Issues

FROM NOW ON THIS THREAD IS ALSO USED FOR VERSION 3.3 OTHER ISSUES

MINAS MOTH

Default I need a Help

I play the Campaign with the CSA and when i make the First Battle, on the Battle Map the Game Crashes.

I have load this Game at this day and have the Version 3.3.

I don't know or i have the Version 2.6 played.

When this is the Problem, how i can clean Empire that i can play this and NOT with instal Empire new please.

I hope anyone can Help me. I will Fight against the Yankees and WIN*smile*

thx your Dragonclog
    Leben und Leben lassen

//sorry for my bad english//

Default Re: I need a Help

I get that problem too but from what i've seen, I think the problem come from the bhus_models.pack cause when i remove it,it work, but this pack seem so good,it break my hearth to remove it

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast