Page 175 of 178 FirstFirst ... 75125150165166167168169170171172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 3553

Thread: I'm currently listening to

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: I'm currently listening to

Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Taylor Swift - Speak Now World Tour Live 2011 (CD, DVD)

@YouTube, over 2 hours full concert in HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6kaz3HZt8o

I'm no so-called "Swiftie". Also Taylor Swift is by no means as popular in Europe as she is in America and Asia.
    Anyways, she surpassed the greatist heroes of the music business in the category Success.
    The magazine Time made her "Person of the Year 2023".
    And by all that fame she stayed a down-to-earth human. It's people like her that make America great.
    My utmost respect to this high-talented American Girl.

This concert recording pushed some Swiftmania into my mind. What an amazing show.
    The Speak Now tour was 5 years after her debut album from 2006. Maybe i become still a Swiftie, lol.
    Last edited by DaVinci; January 22, 2024 at 05:35 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex

"Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Patrician Artifex

Gary Clark Jr., Live @ Paléo Festival 2015

The Man, who is a kind of Hendrix reincarnation.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Patrician Artifex

Taylor again, few acoustic solo live performances

The Man

Delicate

Betty

Patrician Artifex

Gary Clark Jr. - Live

Their double live CD from 2014.
    A monument of todays best bluesrock band. And that with this band, the old genre is still alive. Or just new born, and better than ever.

Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSL1d0BPVfA

Rolling Stone's online-magazine review
    For most rock acts, the live double album is breathing space between studio shots. This rising Texan’s two-CD set is his defining moment, a generous blast of prowess that backs up the future-of-blues-guitar promises made in Gary Clark Jr.’s name since his bust-out performance at Eric Clapton’s 2010 Crossroads festival. Clark’s 2012 major-label splash, Blak and Blu, was vigorously uneven, betraying his impatience to plug the emotional dynamics of electric blues into contemporary R&B. The versions here of that album’s bolder tracks are a more natural affirmation. “Things Are Changin’ ” has a rougher, lusty sway. In “Blak and Blu,” Clark drops the studio take’s hip-hop trappings, letting his voice and soloing show all of the bruises.

Covers of Lowell Fulson’s 1948 hit “Three O’Clock Blues” and the Delta standard “Catfish Blues” reflect Clark’s road to learning. His extended breaks there and in his own “Bright Lights” – a patient menace of languidly fired notes and figures rolled in milky distortion – show his clear, personal spin on the more recent precedents of Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan. This release buys Clark some time to refine his studio vision of modern blues. It also shows that wherever he chooses to go from here, he has what it takes to get there.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...r-live-113743/
    Last edited by DaVinci; February 11, 2024 at 03:51 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Taylor Swift - World Tour Live, Speak Now (CD, DVD edition)

Arrived me today, just needed that live album from 2011 in my collection.
    Listening to the 16 tracks of the CD, and love every second of it (never expected that, lol).
    Edit: Watching the DVD (again), pure magic. I'm now a "Swiftie".

Album @ YT
    Last edited by DaVinci; February 14, 2024 at 05:17 AM.