Thread: can someone?

Default can someone?

can somebody make a mini mod that replaces thrace and britian to the 2 roman factions? cuz thrace is a wuss and britian dosent leave its home land.
    "Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of God." - Cicero

Peace In The Middle East...

Instead of making it a heaven on earth we made it into a battlefield...

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Default Re: can someone?

Oh, the Britons do move off their home land, i've seen them do full scale invasion of mainland Europe. It just vaires from campaign to campaign, and i've also seen Thrace become powerful as well, it just varies, every campaign is different.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

not in my games... but still theres not much need for these factions. you can mix the thracians with the dacians and make powerful rebels in britian. and having more than one roman faction is more intresting in my opinion. as i like the civil war.
    "Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of God." - Cicero

Peace In The Middle East...

Instead of making it a heaven on earth we made it into a battlefield...

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

More than 1 roman faction only works if you add back in the senate, and im not sure what that would do to the senate offices as i now have them as traits not dependant on the senate faction. My dislike of the Senate and senate missions, and the fact that the senate and multiple roman factions basically leads to them conquering the map led to my unification of them and removal of the senate. And i feel having the britons and thrace in, which are nice factions with a good selection of units is more fun than 2 more identical roman factions.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Legionary Jezza's Avatar Praefectus

I agree with lusted.

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

I dont particularly like either the Britons or the Thracians but its much better than multiple rome factions i dont understand why the choose to represent the civil wars this way medieveals way was soo much cooler. Anhow i agree with lusted i like it this way
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone