Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: My new Komnenian/Khwaraz Unit Roster

Caudillo87's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: My new Komnenian/Khwaraz Unit Roster

The easiest way to install this is just copy and paste data file. Battle of the Baltic will not work, you have to manually change the battle model file for the Byzantine units and make sure the mod has the CBUR implemented or else you will have to manually modify the EDU because my battle model file will not match their EDU.

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Caudillo87 View Post
    The easiest way to install this is just copy and paste data file. Battle of the Baltic will not work, you have to manually change the battle model file for the Byzantine units and make sure the mod has the CBUR implemented or else you will have to manually modify the EDU because my battle model file will not match their EDU.
    Alright, I need to figure out what all this means and try to get all these cool units working together.

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Cool submod!

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Please try to make this mod compatible with other mods!
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Decanus

Tis sub mod is awesome really enjoying the new Eastern armies ( Can you add Dismounted Kata Something for the Byzantines since the need more infantry units )

Quote Originally Posted by helmersen View Post
    Please try to make this mod compatible with other mods!
    I've merged the units into the SSMAP mod for my personal use, but I put a download for the files I edited in the SSMAP thread if that is what you use. If you are using a different submod it's not really that hard to edit them in also, just a bit tricky.

Also any sneak peaks of what your working on??

Quote Originally Posted by Rasic View Post
    I've merged the units into the SSMAP mod for my personal use, but I put a download for the files I edited in the SSMAP thread if that is what you use. If you are using a different submod it's not really that hard to edit them in also, just a bit tricky.

Yes thanks for that btw- I was just looking over which units you changed. Saves us some work if we decide to use most of this. I hope we will but we are trying to get some other stuff worked out first.

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Rasic View Post

So I get a crash to desktop right after the first loading screen. What did I do wrong? I've tried several times now, but it still crashes. Can you please writ a step by step intruction?
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

ignore my previous questions, figured them out. how are the unitcards coming?
    Last edited by Aguirre; June 24, 2012 at 03:05 PM.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

he he...i was just going to ask about unit cards

Decanus

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=443124
    Is this compatible with this and if not please make it so

Just need to get this said now, I have tried alot of mods for M2TW, recently i tried out Wrath of the norsemen to see absinthias units in action as he had franks represented in that mod,

but my verdict is that out of all the new units that has been created for Medieval 2 Total War over all these years, yours is the absolutley best looking units that has been made so far.

please, never stop modding...

Regards, Fedual

P.S there are some units from Call of Warhammer and TATW that that in my opinion are equal to yours, but as a whole all of your models are outstanding and not just some.

dlcatalin's Avatar Civis

I agree, i really love these roman units, now i can finally pretend i am remaking the Roman Empire :X I am really really really looking forward to those unit cards :X so i can wash my eyes on my full stack "legions" :X

Thanks sorry for my absence, but unit cards are pretty much done, I just have to do some last fine details before I post so stay tuned!

can't get this working with ss 6.4

20:58:11.133 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 81, in mods/SS6.3/data/scripts/show_me/G5Script2.txt:
    label_unit referenced non-existent unit
    20:58:11.133 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 82, in mods/SS6.3/data/scripts/show_me/G5Script2.txt:
    20:58:11.133 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 84, in mods/SS6.3/data/scripts/show_me/G5Script2.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit1'.
    20:58:11.133 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 84, in mods/SS6.3/data/scripts/show_me/G5Script2.txt:

01:56:48.888 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <unit_deploy_stakes>, at line 15410, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'unit_deploy_stakes': invalid unit label 'unit36'.

01:56:48.888 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <unit_deploy_stakes>, at line 15411, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'unit_deploy_stakes': invalid unit label 'unit37'.

01:56:48.888 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <unit_deploy_stakes>, at line 15412, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'unit_deploy_stakes': invalid unit label 'unit38'.

lots of different errors. :\

Caudillo could you perhaps make a seperate exe compatible for BftB please as its a very good extension of the current 6.4 mod imho,beautiful mod of yours btw and have been a fan of the rusichi (marka team) mod since it was first released and your skins should be availiable for both mods i would suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoki View Post
    can't get this working with ss 6.4

20:58:11.133 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 81, in mods/SS6.3/data/scripts/show_me/G5Script2.txt:
    20:58:11.133 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 82, in mods/SS6.3/data/scripts/show_me/G5Script2.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'unit1'.

01:56:48.888 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <unit_deploy_stakes>, at line 15410, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'unit_deploy_stakes': invalid unit label 'unit36'.

01:56:48.888 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <unit_deploy_stakes>, at line 15411, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'unit_deploy_stakes': invalid unit label 'unit37'.

01:56:48.888 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <unit_deploy_stakes>, at line 15412, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'unit_deploy_stakes': invalid unit label 'unit38'.

lots of different errors. :\
    These problems do not have anything do to with what I modified, do you have any other mods installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo582 View Post
    Caudillo could you perhaps make a seperate exe compatible for BftB please as its a very good extension of the current 6.4 mod imho,beautiful mod of yours btw and have been a fan of the rusichi (marka team) mod since it was first released and your skins should be availiable for both mods i would suggest.
    Sadly I must decline your request simply because I am too busty right now with my other modding project and I do not have any more free time between work and like to meddle with someone else's mod. I give my blessing to anyone else who wants to take on the challenge but like I said I am completely enraptured with my current project that I cannot spare anymore free time. Cheers

kataphraktoi, when can i recruit them? i have fortresses all over my kingdom and a citadel on Rhodes, but i cannot recruit them still, max upgraded Constantinople, and max upgraded fortress and buildings in all of greece and adrianople.

I am on the year 1266, winter and turn 47 in my game. playing the late campaign, i looked in the export_descr_buildings but i did not find any clues to when it is unlocked.

Regards & thanks for any help i can get, Fedual
    Last edited by Fedual; July 23, 2012 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedual View Post
    kataphraktoi, when can i recruit them? i have fortresses all over my kingdom and a citadel on Rhodes, but i cannot recruit them still, max upgraded Constantinople, and max upgraded fortress and buildings in all of greece and adrianople.

I am on the year 1266, winter and turn 47 in my game. playing the late campaign, i looked in the export_descr_buildings but i did not find any clues to when it is unlocked.

Regards & thanks for any help i can get, Fedual

For Kataphraktoi (export_descr_unit /_buildings-Name: Pronoiarii) you need "event_counter HALF_PLATE_ARMOR 1". In the "descr_events" you will find that event at date 90 110 (turnnumber, if I remember correctly) - so Kataphraktoi should be available after the year 1310 or 1330.