Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The First Triumvirate v1.8 (for RTW v1.5)

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuie
    Fine - I'll go read the unit card tutorial and see what I can do.
    Thanks, hope it's not to much trouble.
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

Orb's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by eXc|Imperator
    I sense...a Parthian campaign...?

Mmmph. This mod makes me wish there was a Mithridatic War mod, with Armenia, and Pontus, and Pompey and/or Lucullus (a Licinii)...

Well who said we are not making a Mithridatic mod or Pompey or......

TFT 's Fall of the Republic - Rise of the Empire (FRRE) Mod Project
    A collection of Post-Marian Reform mods for B.I

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

Now, I've always loved Armenia. Armenia would be a good campaign, in my opinion (hint).

Can any one help, I can remember a post about a problem installing patch 1.3? where it wouldnot install, Some thing to do with deleteing a certain file or files in common files. I cant install 1.5 because i cant install 1.3 to play this mod, can some one point me in the right direction. Thanks
    [Massive Sig Here]

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton Matticus
    Can any one help, I can remember a post about a problem installing patch 1.3? where it wouldnot install, Some thing to do with deleteing a certain file or files in common files. I cant install 1.5 because i cant install 1.3 to play this mod, can some one point me in the right direction. Thanks
    Here you go: can't install v. 1.3.
    "Tempus edax rerum." Ovid, Metamorphoses
    Under the patronage of Virgil.

Thanks! Thats the post! I can now play this mod now...
    [Massive Sig Here]

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Hey just started playing this as Caesar and are having one hell of a war with the helvetii..

But ive got to 57 BC the turn after taking the first city that Senate tells u too Vind... somehting ithink... it gets to my turn but then when i click on a city it CTDs.... any ideas?
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

Stuie's Avatar Laudir Agus Mir

Quote Originally Posted by spirit_of_rob
    Hey just started playing this as Caesar and are having one hell of a war with the helvetii..

But ive got to 57 BC the turn after taking the first city that Senate tells u too Vind... somehting ithink... it gets to my turn but then when i click on a city it CTDs.... any ideas?
    Click on ANY city, or a specific city? Could you post a save game?

Stalins Ghost's Avatar Citizen

Righty, I'm finally getting round to installing this now...looking foward to it I must say
    morecuriousthanbold.com

yeah it happens when i click on any city doesnt matter what screen its in either building, troop recruitment or even spy!

Heres the file

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

It worked for me... without being able to recreate this, I cannot determine a fix.

Oh... ill try again maybe it was a one off or it clashed with somehting i had going in the bacground or somehting... anyhow good mod

Well, i have the same problem. The city is Segestica, when I start playing the Casesar Campaign, I conquered the city, and when I click the building page, it CTDs. I don't know what's the problem, but mostlikly be the barracks, I believe, cause when I use a spy near the city, and click on the detailed information of the city, I could see the core-building, wall, market, nothing happens. But when my spy entered the city, it CTDs. Would you please check and fix it?THX :original:

Great work you guys done

I guess this isnt really of topic (slapped wrist if it is) but what y'all think of 1.5? I haven't played vanilla 1.5 but all the mods i've played on 1.5 have been million times better. AI being the big improvement for me. some of the seemingly broken stats seem to work better now too.

Quote Originally Posted by carllynn
    Well, i have the same problem. The city is Segestica, when I start playing the Casesar Campaign, I conquered the city, and when I click the building page, it CTDs. I don't know what's the problem, but mostlikly be the barracks, I believe, cause when I use a spy near the city, and click on the detailed information of the city, I could see the core-building, wall, market, nothing happens. But when my spy entered the city, it CTDs. Would you please check and fix it?
    Fixed in v1.82. See the opening post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuie
    Fixed in v1.82. See the opening post.
    Thanks for such a quick response.

Hi erm your going to love me but i found a similar problem in the crassus campaign.. It is alexandria this time

Sorry please dont hurt me

Hi erm your going to love me but i found a similar problem in the crassus campaign.. It is alexandria this time

Sorry please dont hurt me
    Thirty lashes!

Seriously - I want to know about the problems so I can fix them if possible. I'll check out Alexandria (and the other Egyptian cities just in case) and see what's wrong.

Sorry for asking, but what is the difference between TFT 1.82 and (RTR+TFT 1.5 + Eusebius Rex v1.3)? Which one shall I choose?

Great work with the mod btw!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast