Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Absence Notice

Default Re: Player Absence Notice

Seems i never left a note of absence here so:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13627808
    Read that and previous few posts made by me, sorry everyone.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

PC is back in working order. Resuming turns in HotSeats

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Im out of town until 23 feb. Dont sub just grant me few hours extension if my turn pops up.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I'll be gone from tomorrow until Monday, will still check the forum from my phone and might be able play turns, but very probably not on time.

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Ill be gone till Sunday, allies or admins can sub. Younyoun for BFE, noob for TTK. and france for the one where im the scots.

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Im returning on Monday. Happy Easter!

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Im leaving till 4th May. If my turn pops up pls sub.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Will need a small ten hour extension in all hotseats

yuonyuon's Avatar Senator

Sorry for being late in some HS , but im stuck far away from home .tomorrow evening i will be available. ASH.AOH .retrofit.

I'm going to be away for most of the holiday so I'm retiring from all HS except the custom character one. That means:
    -YBX
    -TBoK
    -Wars of Westeros
    -Winds of Winter III
    -Ladder of Chaos
    -Wrath of Kings
    Could have missed one

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I will be gone from the 25th this month to somewhere close to the 30th next month for, you know... reasons like America and Brittain
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It is unclear how much I can hotseat, If at all.
    Last edited by Mithridate; July 16, 2014 at 05:39 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I'm back and will resume all my hotseats immediately.

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Going on Vacation from the 25th all the way to August 1st.

Battle for Europe~ I would like either the admin or Themzr to sub me, I am not in any wars but please PM me asking for instructions.

Flames of War ~ I would like the admin to sub me as I have yet to see much of the hotseat, PM me for instructions.

ADMIN WORK

Tyrants~ A very strenuous hotseat to admin, no cleared save for the most part and I think (and pray) that the bickering part of this hotseat has ended, I'd like someone from GS to cover for me.

More of those days, I'll find myself at both sides it seem this time around.

Going to be away from Sunday throughout all of next week due to coming hospital visits, Tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday again are days I may not be around at all let alone able to play whilst Thursday, Friday and Saturday I will be able to leave a message at least. I should be able to clear any turn within 48 hours but cannot promise as I do not quite know how the days will be.

I'd prefer being allowed to play my own turns, but if you deem that I have to subbed then do so - Please do not skip me.

Hi, I won't be at home for at least two weeks and for now I don't really know if I have access to the internet. So if my turns come up in one of my hs and I don't answer in any way someone can sub me.

Will be back proper after Tuesday, gone Friday and Sunday but otherwise back on track.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Im leaving for Christmas till 27th. Id rather not be subbed.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Hi Guys

I will be having myself an internship in the Military and will therefor travel more North then anyone of you will ever go.
    My absence will last from January the 25th to February the 7th.

I will be online on both TWC and Steam so feel to contact me if there is anything.

Subbers:

Britannia Classic - Themzr

Crusades Classic - Egyptian Viking

One King to Rule Them All - Mith

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I will mostly have access to the internet by phone till 15th february, I will play turns and respond to messages but do not expect me to check daily on the hotseats I admin, send reminders or sub, UNLESS I am notified about it .