Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NEW SHOWCASE: cedric37's artistry - updated 19/11/2010

fightermedic's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: NEW SHOWCASE: cedric37's artistry - ALL UI's preview - updated 22/10/2010

as soon as i read the name cedric i knew they would be good
    very medieval feeling there - good work indeed

Default Re: NEW SHOWCASE: cedric37's artistry - ALL UI's preview - updated 22/10/2010

You beat yourself again
    Great UI's I love the greek one

Skinner&Modeller of Shizoku no Sensō and East of Rome | My Workshop |

wow, plain and simply wow... absolutely top-notch work

It'll be a real pleasure having to use that UI - excellent indeed!

...history abhors a paradox

-------------

Squeaks's Avatar More full of whinging

The bestest so far Ceddipoos!! Love them. Don't worry, haven't forgotten 2nd age btw...

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Well cedric, what can I say, you have surpassed you fantastic achievements with TATW Ui's with these, I am in awe. To be honest I have not been watching this forum I am now. +Rep

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Thank you all for your kind words
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Wow, great work . But I have something to say, if this stuff is going to be implemented into the mod, then Eastern Europe buttons, backround do not really fit for Lithuania. As you might know it was mainly pagan, so those angels and icons of the saints in UI are not appropriate. What is more, castles in Lithuania look like those that you gave to Central Europe. However as far as I know, in Dots Lithuania is in Eastern Europe culture group so... I guess you got my idea . Anyway, once again, nice work.

Patrician Citizen

Well it's hard to get an UI that is shared between orthodox russians and pagan lithuanians.
    BUT, look more attentively and you'll see lots of pagan idols in this UI
    Also there were similar castles in the baltic...
    So sorry, but you'll have to live with that.

EDIT: and moreover Lithuanians converted to christianism before the end date of the mod
    Last edited by cedric37; October 23, 2010 at 07:50 AM.
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

cedrics empire is expanding.....now dots has also fallen to his will....
    nice mate!

Radboud's Avatar Luctor et Emergo

Cedric is here to improve our quality of life. Your skill is a huge difference compared to my mine.

Patrician Citizen

Thanks guys, you are too kind!

Great job! Masterful indeed!!! +rep

Excellent work cedric37. I cannot wait to see these incorporated in the seventh coming or earlier in any mod. Outstanding and worthy of a Kardinal of the Khurch! Kong really has gifted you!

Keep up the good work and do not forget to pray!

P-Ape Stephan de St. Omer
    P-Ape and Expert Kritic of the Khurch of Kong / sig by y2day

Patrician Citizen

Thanks you guys and well, dear P-Ape i am pretty sure that this will end up in at least a mod
    Meet you in Khongalla !

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Great work as always Cedric! You never stop impressing me. Really like them all.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Patrician Citizen

Thanks Y!
    Always proud to be your son

great work and style is perfect
    +rep
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

Patrician Citizen

Thanks MZ

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

Awesome work mate! To be honest I had some doubts about some of the buttons when I first saw them but know that I can look at them in the full context of the UI and I think they're great, the whole ensemble is great!
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

Alexandros I.'s Avatar Ordinarius

Awesome cedric! +rep (after I've spread some around )

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast