Page 86 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3661767778798081828384858687888990919293949596111136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 3541

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - General Discussion & Progress

Consider the mod timescale. The map was to show there was no independent sovereign Albanian state in 1345, the starting year of the mod, regardless of the rest of the map; all this since someone has been arguing it's existence, bandying words about various years and dates. It was under Dušan's rule as a whole. Ergo, it's totally up to the team if they would include this specific (and a minor one, for that, mind you) faction as a vasal state. Though, based on my knowledge (which, of course, as with all of us, is limited), I see no reason why they would do that, seeing as the former Angevin kingdom had no notable signs of specific authonomy or such. One way or another, that's a negative to you there - Vipman made a good point in his post. I myself have become somewhat disillusioned about the mod as of late - not that I've any right to criticize or expect anything - as a matter of fact, I've got some basic 2D skills and was invited to help on a couple of occasions, but was unable to contribute due to lack of time. Thus, the only right I have is to keep my mouth shut.
    Last edited by Son of Serbia; March 22, 2015 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    Discussions on what factions should be added and what is historically accurate are near irrelevant on a mod which isn't certain if even a simple campaign version with the factions previewed until now will be released in 1 or 2 years. Very little progress was made the past months, most team members are inactive, I myself am busy and couldn't do much unfortunately, without them returning and new people offering to help us in any area, the future of the mod doesn't look too good. Great plans were made, lots of possible great features, lots of historical research, but what for when people have left and not even a base game was made

When I'll get some time I will finish the battle beta, then another version later this year with more factions that were made until now.
    Oww,I was really looking forward to this mod,seeing Wallachia and Bosnia for the first time in Med2,good luck,I hope you make it

Discussions on what factions should be added and what is historically accurate are near irrelevant on a mod which isn't certain if even a simple campaign version with the factions previewed until now will be released in 1 or 2 years. Very little progress was made the past months, most team members are inactive, I myself am busy and couldn't do much unfortunately, without them returning and new people offering to help us in any area, the future of the mod doesn't look too good. Great plans were made, lots of possible great features, lots of historical research, but what for when people have left and not even a base game was made

When I'll get some time I will finish the battle beta, then another version later this year with more factions that were made until now.

crap! maybe we will newer play it

Dusan Silni's Avatar Tiro

This is a very very bad news for me because I hoped that this mod will come soon and that we will play beta versions very very soon but I hope that you will survive this and continue your hard work on this fantastic project

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Do not despair people, the first battle beta with units of ~9 factions will be released once I do the last few things necessary, it may be a month but I can't promise, so more probable sometime during the summer. I won't give up until the campaign map mod is released as well, but I can't do everything on my own, or it would take me a very long time.

Everyone thank Danny X for his work on the campaign map and hope he finishes it, this is the first thing that needs to be done for the mod to be released someday.
    Last edited by Vipman; March 22, 2015 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks for all the work that you guys did on this, even if it is never released fully! I really wish I had the skills/time to help you guys out.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Tsardoms desperatly needs coders and scripters. To create basic campaign up.

i find it strange that noone is willing to code couse the mod prewievs have shown what kind of quality mod this is,i cant belive people are not more interesed in this kind of mod,it has great potential if it would be finished it would be in rank with third age

There isnt a lot of modders in first place and those that are usualy run after their own ideas.

well at least u were rational and joined tsardoms wich is similar as your mod,if there would be less mods and more mnoders they would be much beter,now look at med 2 not a sible historical mod has been relesed with good grapics and stuff,all those mods expt third age are wortles to me,and a few fantasy mods,mayde 30 jears war.

Can anyone tell me why did Phoenix abandon the team and where the heck did he disappear?

Running on fumes, it would seem... Will they run out, the question is, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Serbia View Post
    Can anyone tell me why did Phoenix abandon the team and where the heck did he disappear?

Running on fumes, it would seem... Will they run out, the question is, now.
    go on his profile and ask him

I have him on Facebook. He is doing good, just retired from modding

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    I have him on Facebook. He is doing good, just retired from modding
    i told it to that guy

Thanks for your replies. Yeah, I got that, I was just wondering why did he, as the team leader, give up on Tsardoms. Good to hear he's ok, though. Tried PM-ing, though it was clear hes acc is no longer active.

Are we there... no, wait. Are we dead yet?

i HOPE not!

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by Hrobatos View Post
    There isnt a lot of modders in first place and those that are usualy run after their own ideas.
    This, don't forget that Medieval 2 is here for 9 years, Rome Total War 11 years and they are still alive well because of mods. Both games are slowly dying because old players and most important modders are retiring. But i think there will be here for other 5 years at least, well if twc will be here always. That's that i am afraid is a very good Medieval 3, not like Rome 2 or Attila will give the last hit to Medieval 2. It's the half life 3 for total war players.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

so wait, is this mod dead, or not?

Quote Originally Posted by rototornik View Post
    so wait, is this mod dead, or not?
    some people are working on it

Any news on this mod?