Thread: Giving Rohan Royalguard a sword

Ecthelion's Avatar Great Ramen Connoisseur

Default Giving Rohan Royalguard a sword

Okay, first for those of you who are not aware of the insanely awesome mod made by wlesmana, here is the link to blow you away: http://forums.rometotalrealism.org//...howtopic=11090

Anyway, because wlesmana is on a disciplined cursade to never break the 700 polycount mark, a lot of his models are minimalistic. For example, none of the spear based cavalry have a secondary sword. This is somewhat annoying. Well I PM wlesmana and he has given me permission to do a few with sword on secondary models.

For me, I really want the the Rohirrim Royal guard to get swords. I am thinking about using them in BI as a replacement to CA's Frankish Paladin (of course they'll get a reskin first). What I cannot do is access 3DSMAX again, my trial period ran out ages ago.

So if you are interested, I can send you the files of interest. Fear not, the sword is already premade, all you need to do is a simple import!
    This is my signature. Isn't it awesome?

maximusminimus's Avatar Biarchus

I think i can try to do that for you, although my 3ds max skills are very limited.
    Send them to ruipadinha@netvisao.pt.
    Last edited by maximusminimus; November 12, 2005 at 06:43 PM.

Download V. 1.0 here
    Discussion and updates here

Ecthelion's Avatar Great Ramen Connoisseur

Actually scratch that, I don't need the work done anymore. Thanks much anyways though.
    This is my signature. Isn't it awesome?

maximusminimus's Avatar Biarchus

Ok. you're welcome.

Download V. 1.0 here
    Discussion and updates here

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Gentlemen, (You know who you are)

Pretty please, really please:

1) Try not to make spamy comments by being more on topic (If you want to spam PM your spam)
    2) Secondly if you want use your language, such as the beautiful language of Romanian, please use the Barabarian Taverna in the CC as English is the official and required language of these forums. (Sorry but it is)
    3) My eye catches big sigs on this page.... please find the sig rules and correct them.... or else..... you will receive PMs from mods until you are alergic to mod PMs
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!