Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: About STARTPOS MODS, Suggestions and Ideas.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Icon14 Re: About STARTPOS MODS, Suggestions and Ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    It is a tough task, it will take you some time but at the end you'll feel great accomplishing it. Moreover, you will combine many modding techniques getting a lot of modding experience. If you proceed do not spent your time with flags (I'll make them for you).

That's your call...

EDIT: Also have in mind that it is better to replace an emergent instead of an existing faction as I do in tutorial (Saxony for Finland). Anyway tell me and I'll guide you.
    To be honest I was completely way off so to speak about the colors (boxes for faction, army, general and stuff like that) for a faction, so I'm more positive now that you advise me not to go on with flags.

I really appreciate your offer, so what the hell let us keep the modded ball rolling. Lets roll and mod together as a team, but when it's finished you can add that addition into your ETF mod if you want with pleasure.

Default Re: About STARTPOS MODS, Suggestions and Ideas.

Sturm und Drang is more suitable for Montenegro than ETF. O.K. start with making the mod packs. Leave step 1 for the moment and proceed with steps 2.a, 2.h and step 3 (the rest steps in 2 are not necessary since we shall use an emergent). But before you do anything you have to decide which emergent faction you'll transform to Montenegro.

We can continue this in tutorial's thread.
    Last edited by husserlTW; September 27, 2011 at 04:22 AM.

Sturm und Drang is more suitable for Montenegro than ETF. O.K. start with making the mod packs. Leave step 1 for the moment and proceed with steps 2.a, 2.h and step 3 (the rest steps in 2 are not necessary since we shall use an emergent). But before you do anything you have to decide which emergent faction you'll transform to Montenegro.

We can continue this in tutorial's thread.
    I've checked the game map and I'm not satisfy with Montenegro, because of the geography isn't historical accurate imo. However there is a historical event just before the vanilla grand campaign starts and that could be included into a mod, but I'm not sure if that would fit for an emergent faction in late campaign though.

Before I decide which faction that's gonna be replaced I need to know what factions can I choose. They are?

I agree but I wonder in what thread. Is it one of these threads:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=272139
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=240051
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=307640
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=239575

It's the third one. But first you have to decide what you want to do.

Indeed there is not an exact historical region for Montenegro. You have to use Bosnia and change region and capitol names. I do not understand what you want to with the Turkish Wars you linked (Ukraine?).

It's the third one. But first you have to decide what you want to do.

Indeed there is not an exact historical region for Montenegro. You have to use Bosnia and change region and capitol names. I do not understand what you want to with the Turkish Wars you linked (Ukraine?).
    What I mean was that Montenegro try to expel the Turks in the Great Turkish War in the late 17th century (we in Sweden are saying the actual century in this case 16th century and not the 17th century for years between 1600-1699).

I've checked the name for Bosnia capital on the game map and I think the name can be used as it is, but you're right about the region name though.

Furthermore I decided to use Naples & Sicily for Montenegro as you did for Finland with Saxony, because the Naples & Sicily has a starting army and a naval fleet which Hungary doesn't have.

OK. Next time we meet in this tutorial thread.

What does StartPos stand for? Starting Position?

Heh, that came to me as I was typing the question...

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

I would like a Mod that confines the startpos of GB to The British Isles and then Put all Of European Under European Union and then Asia Under Asia. A Invasion force at the Caribbean Of the Oriental Empire (Japan and China, Korea Etc.) And India to India/South Africa and then America to, well America.

Just convert in to the Major Empires.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456