Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Caesar's Texture Thread

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Sir Caesar's Texture Tread

I do hope you will make more seperate reskins for individual units like many in this wonderfull thread.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

This mod doesn't deserve to die!

Excellent skins, friend

Matheo's Avatar Libertus
    in Germany (Unterhaching, Munich) and in Croatia (Cepin, Osijek)

huhu dude and dudes
    very nice Mod!
    i played in an short custombattle with the created Croatian Army, very very nice work Ahiga nad Digby
    i hope i can get more from you
    whats now about the Reskin of Austrian Guard and a reskin of these Chasseure Britanique?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Napoleon to the Croats:"Yesterday, I saw with my own eyes of your courage and your fidelity. You acquired immortal glory and esteem, and I place you among my best troops. For your courage, I promise to you to agree all that you will ask me of as soon as we are home. I am satisfied with you, very satisfied. If i had only 300.000 Croats, i would conquer the whole world" "

Quote Originally Posted by Matheo View Post
    huhu dude and dudes
    very nice Mod!
    i played in an short custombattle with the created Croatian Army, very very nice work Ahiga nad Digby
    i hope i can get more from you
    whats now about the Reskin of Austrian Guard and a reskin of these Chasseure Britanique?
    I believe the era of reskins has gone by, I'm seeing no more new texture threads out. I kinda miss those days, so many factions are yet to be touched.

sadly the chasseure's can't as they use the same skin as the hessian linemen

Matheo's Avatar Libertus

okuto, sry but wake up, i have discus with all other this situation, i know that, but we was talking to take an other reskin and put an new skin for the chasseure or hessian, don't get me wrong, but i know allready what you mean!
    Napoleon to the Croats:"Yesterday, I saw with my own eyes of your courage and your fidelity. You acquired immortal glory and esteem, and I place you among my best troops. For your courage, I promise to you to agree all that you will ask me of as soon as we are home. I am satisfied with you, very satisfied. If i had only 300.000 Croats, i would conquer the whole world" "

Matheo's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    I believe the era of reskins has gone by, I'm seeing no more new texture threads out. I kinda miss those days, so many factions are yet to be touched.
    yes, but austria is not complete retextured, what i saw!, and i know digby, he can reskin like an superstar! perfect textures digby, i allready say it

Quote Originally Posted by Matheo View Post
    yes, but austria is not complete retextured, what i saw!, and i know digby, he can reskin like an superstar! perfect textures digby, i allready say it
    That doesn't matter, he rarely visits the forums anymore. You can try PMing him an requesting for him to come back.
    I think people have just lost interest in modding ETW lately with NTW and no hope of mod tools coming out.
    Remo also did a complete retext, I'm using it now with Digby's skins.

Matheo's Avatar Libertus

same me dude
    but there don't exist original Guard Unit!

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

I really couldnt care less about Napoleon myself, the uniforms look terrible in that period.

So far I have only seen one good complete reskin for a faction that handles all units and thats the one for the United Provinces. I would want to see more like that. It doesnt add units or does anything else that could cause conflicts with other mods, it merely reskins all units to make them a lot more interesting.

They also offer a version with new units but thats optional and a seperate download. I wish more modders would handle it like that.

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Does the "MOD_polish_line_LATE.rar" mod introduce the late Polish Line-infantry from the start or only later on in the game in terms of the year?
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo2006 View Post
    Does the "MOD_polish_line_LATE.rar" mod introduce the late Polish Line-infantry from the start or only later on in the game in terms of the year?
    It replaces from the start mate .

New early Polish - Lithuanian line Infantry up on front page .

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar # View Post

Hey you're back!

Omg!!! He lives!! Although all you modders deserve a break for all your creative work, I thought maybe you had given up on Empire since im a big fan of your work. Glad to see you on the forums again
    "Fear is the mind killer" Children of Dune
    Always hope for the best and expect the worst...

YES! Chicken's back good to have you back good sir

Matheo's Avatar Libertus

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ! Digbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is backkkkk!!! Great to see you!

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Digby Chicken Caesar # View Post

Thank you very much for this request Sir Digby!
    +rep of course

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Good Sir Caesar, I must commend you on three accounts:

1) For the quality of your retextures - some of them are the best of its kind, IMO;

2) For having improved several of the minor factions in the game;

3) For giving your fellow players the choice which of your retextured units to use in their own game.

That's work in good style!
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place