Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Mod and Patches, version 2.3.6

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Download Mod and Patches, version 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by uanime5 View Post
    As the mod is 1.38GB so I'm very limited as to where I can upload it. If you know of a better website please let me know.

Have you tried the 4 part download on Megaupload?
    I've not tried it yet because I've got limited time to play games, and most time is spent on studies. Anyway, if you say so I'll try it
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Quote Originally Posted by Imperiumiv View Post
    thanks for the response. I should clarify further. The habsburg halberdiers CANNOT move at all. Literally they are motionless. it is an animation problem I supposed. They are 100% stationary. as for the RC model. Conquest has tons of errors because many units do not match up with SS6.3/ SS6.2RRRC.
    That's odd. When I tested them the Páncélos Alabárdosok in the 1230 campaign could walk fine. Are your referring to the Páncélos Alabárdosok, Szász Alabárdosok, Prussian Halberdier, Polish Halberd Men at Arms, European Halberd Militia, or Baltic Halberd Militia from the 1547 campaign?

The differences between my mod and RC are not errors, as many of my units don't have an RC counterparts. For example my Dismounted Plated Knights upgrades are Coat of Plates, Partial Plate, Full Plate, Improved Metallurgy. The closest thing in RC are the Dismounted Feudal Knights whose upgrades are Heavy Mail, Coat of Plates, Partial Plate, and Improved Metallurgy and the Dismounted Chivalric Knights whose upgrades are Partial Plate, Full Plate, Improved Metallurgy, and Advanced Metallurgy. So I made this unit a hybrid of the two by calculating all the unit stats using the RC formulas.
    Morning Sun (adds Korea and China to the Shogun 2 map)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...28-Morning-Sun

Expanded Japan mod (97 new regions and 101 new factions)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ew-factions%29

How to split a region in TWS2
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...split-a-region

Eras Total Conquest 2.3 (12 campaigns from 970-1547)

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

I am 99% sure it is Páncélos Alabárdosok. In a custom battle with 1547 they can't move. It is really strange.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Imperiumiv View Post
    as for the RC model. Conquest has tons of errors because many units do not match up with SS6.3/ SS6.2RRRC.
    Point Blank uses some of his own personal flavors for his units in his RC/RR mods. The formula is just a guide if you will. Therefore, they aren't errors, they're just different results

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Alrighty. But get on that halberd issue XD. I need them fixed so I can fulfill my Habsburg fetish...

None of the uploads you provided works for me. Megaupload says the download limit had been exceeded, 4shared wants you to install their toolbar and even then I cant download the file. 3rd file of the 4 part upload seems to be missing. Could you please use torrent as it is the best way to download files the size of this. I suggest piratebay.
    Last edited by Nympholeptos; November 18, 2010 at 01:11 PM.

^Yeah, I'd like you to do that too

I'm not able to torrent this mod because I'm not able to constantly run a torrent program, so most of the time the torrent wouldn't have any seeds.

At present uploading it to filehosting sites is the only thing I can do. If you know of another site I can upload this mod to let me know.

Not able to download the mod. The 2shared won't let me, says I've exceeded my download limit although I've never used it, Part 2 on megaupload can't be found, and the other site currently doesn't have it either.
    History of War Podcast

Episode 3: History of the Infantry

Same here. Try uploading on some of these http://filesharefreak.com/2009/08/26...-upload-sites/

isnt there a m2tw version????

Please help! I downloaded this using the single file, then the four diffident files and I still get the same error when trying to install the game.
    When I begin to extract the files, after a while I get a box that lists over 2000 files and have a message, "unsupported compression method." All those units are in data/unit_model/units
    Please help, I really want to play this mod
    I use Vista if that helps.

Edit: all the other posts have the same problems, but with other files.
    I looked at the data folder, it looks like all the files are there, but their sizes are all 0Kb
    So the files are there, but there's noting is in them.
    Last edited by S6k6l6v; December 22, 2010 at 09:38 PM.

Meelis13's Avatar You fight like a cow!
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by pman-aka-4real? View Post
    isnt there a m2tw version????
    this IS m2tw version as it is m2tw mod.

Mr. Sorrow's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Meelis13 View Post
    this IS m2tw version as it is m2tw mod.
    Yes, but this is also 'KINGDOMS' mod...

Quote Originally Posted by S6k6l6v View Post
    Please help! I downloaded this using the single file, then the four diffident files and I still get the same error when trying to install the game.
    When I begin to extract the files, after a while I get a box that lists over 2000 files and have a message, "unsupported compression method." All those units are in data/unit_model/units
    Please help, I really want to play this mod
    I use Vista if that helps.

Edit: all the other posts have the same problems, but with other files.
    I looked at the data folder, it looks like all the files are there, but their sizes are all 0Kb
    So the files are there, but there's noting is in them.
    If you're having problems trying to unpack the exe files trying downloading and installing 7zip, as I use 7zip to compress these files.

It can be downloaded here:
    http://www.7-zip.org/

I don't get it. How is it that the downloads seem to work fine for most of us. But for some reason it tells others that the files can't be downloaded at that point in time?

Icon4 Re: Download Mod and Patches, version 2.2

I can't seem to download this either Would appreciate if you could upload it somewhere better, preferably somewhere that works. Looks really cool, having the WHOLE world on it, I wanna conquer Japan and China playing as England

Edit:

Whooo!!! I did it! Downloading, gunna take an hour, cruddy website.
    Last edited by ToxicKilla; January 04, 2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: I DID IT!

Downloaded following instructions to a t, and whenever I use the vista bat I can only play the mongol campaign, no matter which one I choose, any help?

Using windows Vista, and Steam version of Kingdoms

EDIT! Believe I have found problem, yet not the solution. To play other mods which does not use a traditional launcher (exe. not bat in this case) I rename the mod folder to one of the kingdom campaigns (Example to play Expanded Americas I have renamed it Americas and added Vanilla to extra so as to not lose the data for it), I do that because with the steam version, when I launch the game, I will get the M2TW launchers which asks me what add-on I wish to play

M2TW, Americas, Britain, Crusades, or Teutonic.

However, conquest does not come up as an option. When I try to rename the conquest folder, it always just launches Mongol Invasion one, which ain't bad, no glithces or bugs in that campaign. I put crusaders folder (conquest one) back to conquest name, and it added new files which I did not see with the bat. file before, however, no option in launcher for conquest. Loaded M2TW to see what happens, I get the loading screen for 1500s campaign, followed immediately by CTD

Is there a much simplier way around this, or do I need to wait for a new launcher for conquest? I want to play the 1500s Campaign!

OK, sorry for extremely long post, but remembered from Stainless Steel that there is a logfile in m2tw directory, here is contents, there is quite a handful of files missing looks like.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    23:07:45.120 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    23:07:45.121 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Jun 25 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2.1-30 (43169) ===
    23:07:45.126 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    23:07:45.127 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    23:07:45.129 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    23:07:45.131 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    23:07:45.133 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    23:07:45.133 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    23:07:45.562 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:07:45.562 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/text/shortcut.txt is missing
    23:07:48.944 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    23:07:48.974 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    23:07:48.974 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    23:07:49.360 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/conquest/data/descr_projectile.txt, at line 1853, column 1
    Expected 'display'
    23:07:49.592 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Last edited by RabidSheepLegion; January 04, 2011 at 10:19 PM.
    Don't forget to rep me if you like something I did/ or not lol

See that green thingy under the Carroburg banner? click it!

Pwning as the Pope on VH/VH Savage AI SS 6.4!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=430026

Civis

good 1

Quote Originally Posted by RabidSheepLegion View Post
    Downloaded following instructions to a t, and whenever I use the vista bat I can only play the mongol campaign, no matter which one I choose, any help?

Using windows Vista, and Steam version of Kingdoms

EDIT! Believe I have found problem, yet not the solution. To play other mods which does not use a traditional launcher (exe. not bat in this case) I rename the mod folder to one of the kingdom campaigns (Example to play Expanded Americas I have renamed it Americas and added Vanilla to extra so as to not lose the data for it), I do that because with the steam version, when I launch the game, I will get the M2TW launchers which asks me what add-on I wish to play

M2TW, Americas, Britain, Crusades, or Teutonic.

However, conquest does not come up as an option. When I try to rename the conquest folder, it always just launches Mongol Invasion one, which ain't bad, no glithces or bugs in that campaign. I put crusaders folder (conquest one) back to conquest name, and it added new files which I did not see with the bat. file before, however, no option in launcher for conquest. Loaded M2TW to see what happens, I get the loading screen for 1500s campaign, followed immediately by CTD

Is there a much simplier way around this, or do I need to wait for a new launcher for conquest? I want to play the 1500s Campaign!
    Since you've renamed the 'conquest' folder the bat file that changes the campaigns won't work because it can't find the 'conquest' folder. If you change the name of the folder back to 'conquest' and choose another campaign on the Eras Menu it will switch to another campaign. Then you can rename the folder 'crusades' and play this campaign.

Alternatively you could try what toune recommends in this thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=415576

OK, sorry for extremely long post, but remembered from Stainless Steel that there is a logfile in m2tw directory, here is contents, there is quite a handful of files missing looks like.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    23:07:45.120 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    23:07:45.121 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Jun 25 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2.1-30 (43169) ===
    23:07:45.126 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    23:07:45.127 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    23:07:45.129 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    23:07:45.131 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    23:07:45.133 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    23:07:45.133 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    23:07:45.562 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin is missing
    23:07:45.562 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/conquest/data/text/shortcut.txt is missing
    23:07:48.944 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    23:07:48.974 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    23:07:48.974 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    23:07:49.014 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    23:07:49.360 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/conquest/data/descr_projectile.txt, at line 1853, column 1
    Expected 'display'
    23:07:49.592 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Judging by the error log it looks like you're trying to start the mod using M2TW rather than Kingdoms (Kingdoms gave the descr_projectile.txt file new abilities that don't work with M2TW).