Page 59 of 165 FirstFirst ... 93449505152535455565758596061626364656667686984109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3294

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Empire (AUM-EMP) 3.7 - updated 14.3.18

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.6 for DM + APE:TI + IS + vanilla standard ETW (English, German, Spanish) + optional "Graphics Pack" > updated 20.9.09

Hi red_dragon, Im not sure because I would have to request you post a screen shot of your "data" directory or mod manager, but the "USUAL" culprit of text files not showing up, is the conflicting of more than one "loc" file. remove any other loc files from your data folder and use the community project found here "http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=259541" There is a brand new 4.6 version beta on the last page uploaded by Swiss Halberdier. Im pretty sure darth mod has a loc file and the one from aum would make two....

Push on, brave York volunteers

red_dragon's Avatar Civis

Default Re: ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 2.6 for DM + APE:TI + IS + vanilla standard ETW (English, German, Spanish) + optional "Graphics Pack" > updated 20.9.09

thanks brock it worked perfectly

excellent, good to hear, enjoy AUM mod

Push on, brave York volunteers

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Now ,after the patch ,I note some units like this one,any clue?

Quote Originally Posted by red_dragon View Post
    thanks brock it worked perfectly
    Quote Originally Posted by Major General Isaac Brock View Post
    excellent, good to hear, enjoy AUM mod
    Thanks for helping here Major General Isaac Brock. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by pajomife@iol.pt View Post
    This is the "Royal Irish Regiment" of ORNAMENTUM. Strange behaviour...

Which version of AUM do you use?

Do you use any other re-texture packs than my "patch_aum_graphics.pack"?

Are there any other units affected by this texture bug?

Hello to all AUM fans,

I've got good news about my progress on AUM 2.7 + the huge update of the optional "patch_aum_graphics.pack" v1.6. If all goes well both will be released soon.

The next UPC 4.7 update will be released tomorrow.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by red_dragon View Post
    Hi I have the latest version of AUM and the standard english file, but I still don't have any unit names or descriptions. I am using darthmod and empire optimised but I can't see how those would be responsible. Any help?
    same problem

I to cannot see any descriptions or nameplates as to what unit i am mousing over, making it hard to know what i am recruiting, i use mod manager and i know this is my second post here, eveer. So if i am making a mistake please let me know, great looking units btw good work
    Last edited by Fedual; October 05, 2009 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaketh View Post
    same problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedual View Post
    I to cannot see any descriptions or nameplates as to what unit i am mousing over, making it hard to know what i am recruiting, i use mod manager and i know this is my second post here, eveer. So if i am making a mistake please let me know, great looking units btw good work
    Hello Jaketh + Fedual,

please read these two guides in my FAQ on the second post:

AUM Troubleshooting-Guide

Miscellaneous questions and answers about AUM
    Why are the unit names and descriptons not visible in game?

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) English + German English v4.7 5.10.09 / German v1.2 23.9.09
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Download link

This means that you can play now all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: "*** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***"

Here is the link to the "Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC)" started by applelover.

The updated English UPC 4.7 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods: (bold = new or updated)
    > compatible with the official CA patch 1.4

- AUM 2.7
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies mods (up to 25/9)
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2"
    - KLA's "European Wars" 0.4
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod UPDATE VERSION 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods cannot be used together at present)
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Unit Pack 2.2
    - Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4
    - POM's German States
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian" Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - General Cornwallis "Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops" Unit Pack
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - Svenska "Sweden" Pack V.1.5
    - ORIGIN's Unit Pack 1.0
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Das Österreichische Heer 1.2
    - Ancien Regime unit pack - version 1.1
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff" Unit Pack
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod
    - Aeiou
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - Lords Map Pack -latest version up to 18/7

New in UPC 4.7 = bold above
    AUM 2.7 (compatible to the upcoming version of AUM)
    Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    United Provinces Full Mod 1.1
    Hornblower 1.4
    Gazza's Unit Pack 2.2
    KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    POM Westphalia
    General Cornwallis Colonial Troops Unit Pack

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY:
    - Darthmod (all versions because Darthmod doesn't change any names)
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.6 + 1.0.7
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    - The rights of man 1.50

The German UPC 1.2 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with the official CA patch 1.4

- AUM 2.6
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 unit names and short descriptions
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0

next translation work:
    Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 long descriptions
    A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.6
    Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    Sharpe 1.72

Quote Originally Posted by pajomife@iol.pt View Post

Looks like the "black watch"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Xmecial View Post
    Looks like the "black watch"

If you experience any texture problems in AUM or the Graphics pack, then please post screenshots of it. Thanks!

I was quite finished with my AUM 2.7 for patch 1.4 and now I've seen that patch 1.5 is out.

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post

If you experience any texture problems in AUM or the Graphics pack, then please post screenshots of it. Thanks!

I was quite finished with my AUM 2.7 for patch 1.4 and now I've seen that patch 1.5 is out.
    yeah 1.5 broke all the mods, Darthmod, AUM, and my music mod
    Last edited by Jaketh; October 05, 2009 at 03:06 PM.

I don't think 1.5 broke everything. I have just managed to get AUM working with Darthmod and fired up a saved campaign game as well. I deleted all other mods from my data dir. Then put back in Darthmod and AUM (2.6). Initially that resulted in a CTD but I found that by deleting patch_aum_en_lock.pack I got everything working fine albeit without the AUM unit descriptions. So I guess the problems people are having are something to do with the text packs. Hope this helps someone anyway.....

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by mappamundi View Post
    I don't think 1.5 broke everything. I have just managed to get AUM working with Darthmod and fired up a saved campaign game as well. I deleted all other mods from my data dir. Then put back in Darthmod and AUM (2.6). Initially that resulted in a CTD but I found that by deleting patch_aum_en_lock.pack I got everything working fine albeit without the AUM unit descriptions. So I guess the problems people are having are something to do with the text packs. Hope this helps someone anyway.....
    yeah i got the same result (DM works? ) but having no unit descriptions is annoying

I can cope with that if it lets me finish my current campaign
    edit: and yes Darthmod most definitely works

Yeah the guys at APE:TI confirmed that there are localization changes - they have a hotfix out, but I'm waiting for the APE:TI version of AUM (hotfix or fixed 2.7) before I resume (or attempt to resume) my Russian campaign.
    Last edited by Battlecry; October 05, 2009 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mappamundi View Post
    The new UPC 4.7 or any other un-updated language file crashes the game...

patch 1.5 has updated the "patch_en.pack / localisation.loc" file with new entries.

Therefore I need the new "patch_en.pack" to update the UPC and AUM loc.

The "language or localisation.loc" system is really a design fault. They should have expected that mods ADD TEXTS!!!

The "UI Unit Limit" hasn't been fixed either. Absolutely mod UNFRIENDLY!

I've updated the "patch_aum_ge_loc.pack" + German UPC 1.3 to patch 1.5
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Download link of German UPC 1.3

Download link of "patch_aum_ge_loc.pack"

The German UPC 1.3 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch 1.5

- AUM 2.6
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 unit names and short descriptions
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0

next translation work:
    Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 long descriptions
    A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.6
    Imperial Splendour 2.1b
    Sharpe 1.72

I'll update the English UPC 4.7 as soon as possible!

I was quite finished with my AUM 2.7 for patch 1.4 and now I have to update it again to patch 1.5.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Thanks for the updates, long time lurker of this mod but I would like to say thank you for all your efforts in making this game the best that it can be!

zipdad's Avatar Civis

when can we expect a version for 1.5