Default Re: "The Secret Curia Manifesto" PM

What PM?
    or
    And end the drama?!

Pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    Umm, ok mr ex-Curator..

Anyway post 169 boosted my rep by five! points, a record I think for a single post of mine.

So cheers, do come again.
    How is me being an ex curator remotely relevant to an issue that doesn't involve curial procedure or the CdeC?

5 points isnt much, I got a hell of allot more for my anti nationalistic Helios editorial. Both examples are a good indicator that rep is usually given out for the most negative posts about other people.
    Under the Patronage of Imb39
    Patron of julianus heraclius, TheFirstONeill, Boz and midnite

Fabolous's Avatar Power breeds Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by Seneca View Post
    Can someone just post the damn PM?
    Beli already said that there isn't going to be a PM posted. And for that matter, that this thread might as well be closed since its has served its purpose. If you are waiting around for this "Manifesto" to become public, I suspect you will be waiting awhile.

It isn't like some new useful topic of conversation has spawned from this thread. As it is, this thread has devolved into HS and Elrond going at each other. This thread has gone to being rather below what one would expect, or at least hope for, from a Curial thread.
    tBP knows how to handle a sword. -Last Crusader

Under the Honorable Patronage of Belisarius
    Formerly Under the Patronage of Simetrical
    Proud Patron of Lusted, Rome AC, Solid, and Dirty Peasant

Dayman's Avatar Romesick

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Until the Curia decides otherwise, shouldn't CdeC discussions remain within the CdeC? Isn't this breaking the confidentiality of that council merely to make a point?
    I argued with him over it outside the CdeC already. I didn't mention the modder, which is the point. I would never disclose anything regarding citizenship or anything really harmful. I just said he wanted to punish someone for a small crime. I could be making it up.

Oh and as usual, I don't give a Pann. It's a website. If I decide to volunteer for something, I put my all into it but besides that I'm here to have fun. Yes, fun, on TWC, such an odd concept.

5 points isnt much, I got a hell of allot more for my anti nationalistic Helios editorial. Both examples are a good indicator that rep is usually given out for the most negative posts about other people.

It depends on the person, if I made a negative post about Ian, for example, I'd be repsulted.

Not you. I got 4 reps myself for my negative post.

For reference Boeing, I argued for a strong punishment for that guy because he had a bad record was going to keep breaking the ToS because he knew his mod meant the CdeC would never deal with properly. I think he has now racked up 5 CdeC punishments so far this year so well done for sending the message that if your a modder you can get away with anything. I have absolutely no interest in becoming a mod, Its one thing spending 45 mins a day posting mainly in the mupit or academy but its completely different pissing two hours of my life away each day doing a job were if I used a modicum of personal judgement then the decision would be reversed.
    Don't care, people who bring in site traffic by the thousands are more important than your reputation as a hardass.

Thanks Pan for pointing out that Boeing just broke CdeC non disclosure by mentioning that I argued for member x to receive a heavy punishment but that went out the window at the time when someone on the CdeC told member x that I was arguing for a heavy punishment for him.
    Right, because I signed a NDA. I told the member after the decision was handed down, in reality, the intervention of a few members along with me being sympathetic helped keep the guy on the site, he almost took everything off.
    Last edited by Dayman; October 08, 2008 at 09:57 PM.

This is pointless and stupid. Plz kill thread Mr Speaker.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by Senno View Post
    What? Pirates make excellent revolutionaries. You can do it, Bokks. Repeat after me:

"Viva la revolucion."

/Goes to buy Bokks a Che Guevara shirt.
    El Che was a capitalist
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

...Che Guevara was a capitalist? He spent his entire life fighting capitalism. That's why it's such a travesty that A) He has one of the most merchandised faces in Western culture and B) So many idiots buy the t shirts without knowing what he did. At all.

Hotspur's Avatar I've got reach.
    Patrician

Or they buy it knowing exactly how much Che would've hated it.

Suck it, dead guy.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    ...Che Guevara was a capitalist? He spent his entire life fighting capitalism. That's why it's such a travesty that A) He has one of the most merchandised faces in Western culture and B) So many idiots buy the t shirts without knowing what he did. At all.
    As most Communist Utopians, he:

1) Came from one of the richest land owning families in Cordoba
    2) His parents had enough money to buy him a Harley (having seen the motorcycle in Cordoba it was a very expensive one indeed for that time) although some stories in biographies etc. have claimed otherwise
    3) He conciously styled himself to look like Jesus in a military outfit... something that really turns on Latin American proletarian wanabees.

4) And like most good communists, he didnt really manage to get along with other communist leaders, and got a lot of people killed for his ideals which would not have died otherwise.
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

I stand by my objections to goons buying t shirts of him without knowing who he is, but I respect your points as probably being better researched and more factual than mine

B. Ward's Avatar ★★★★ RockNRolla ★★★★

Quote Originally Posted by Hotspur View Post
    Or they buy it knowing exactly how much Che would've hated it.

Suck it, dead guy.

*dead*

Hotspur's Avatar I've got reach.
    Patrician

Closed by request.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011