Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 49748990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2044

Thread: What games are you currently playing?

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: What games are you currently playing?

Started Torment: Tides of Numenera, and it's quite fascinating. Haven't got more than a few hours into it, but I look forward to playing more of it. Also been dipping into Xcom 2 again in anticipation for the War of the Chosen, but I probably won't finish the campaign. Last but by no means least Dark Souls 3 is forever on my mind, continuously tugging and pulling for my attention. I will try to complete it this year so I can get onto Scholar of the First Sin soon.
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

NTW: MoE
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

During autumn I play horror games, since summer is just wrong season for them. But right now I just finished Clive Barker's Undying. A horror fps from 2001, made by that Hellraiser creator. Really took me by the surprise how good it was, both by atmosphere and gameplay. It happens in rural countryside of Ireland and most of the game takes its place in huge mansion and its surrounding areas, where you try to solve a curse which has affected main characters friend and his family. Even though you have access to weapons and you have means to defend yourself, I never felt safe when playing this. Really shame that this game never got a sequel.

Wally's Avatar Semisalis

Playing They are billions.

Bloody hard game during ironmod and it's fun.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Metro Redux and Uncharted, + Escapists. Bloody good fun all round.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

The Guild 2 (original: Die Gilde 2, just a german game product) with MegaModPack (by Fajeth, link: https://www.gilde2.de/filebase/file/...s-megamodpack/, also as english version available).

As well a game where i come much much late to the party (lol, 1st release was 2006) ... for long had an eye on this and then also on (current) Guild3 but that seems broken. So i took the former title and was't disappointed. For the time an excellent economy/city builder with emphasis on RPG, and great (kinda unique) medieval atmosphere. And also really rock-stable on Win10 with .exe compatibility setting (i experience no single crash anymore vs without the compatibility setting ... almost unbelievable, but that did the trick for me).
    Last edited by DaVinci; January 24, 2018 at 05:06 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Breaking up EU4, HOI3 and Quake 2 with some Gothic 3.

I'm currently playing the Discovery Mode of Assassin's Creed: Origins. A nice idea to implement this in a video game.

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Warhammer 2.

Actually I looking for some naval games and am wondering if anyone can suggest me good modern games like Sea Dogs ? I know some of those games are available on Steam but looks like still using those outdated engine by Akella.

Not interested in MMO type (only SP game) and not that Warhammer game (Corsair: MoW).

Any suggestion ?
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

Mad Max, started playing it on Xbox Games Pass as it was the answer to the quest riddle of last month. It's flawed fun, harpooning enemies into narnia never gets old for me. Been doing so many of the side missions that I'm now pretty damn OP for where I am at with the main missions right now.
    Last edited by The Thracian; March 03, 2018 at 11:26 AM.
    I am on fire, but an extinguisher is not required.

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Mad Max was dealt a bad hand, being released the same week (day?) as MGS5, but it really is a surprisingly fun game. And you can get it basically for free every other Steamsale (not to mention all the other platform-sales).

La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham's Avatar Artifex♔Duffer♔Civitate
    The Den,with a massive pair of binoculars, surveying TWC, ensuring members are laughing & happy!

Kingdom come Deliverance....steep learning curve,immersive, no magic or dragon shenanigans! enjoying it so far, there are lots of cut scenes but character acting is really good.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained Dufferism"

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Bloodborne, quite difficult at the start but with incredibly rewarding progression. One of the most immersive games I have played in a long time especially for sound design and art style, and the story is intriguing even if it doesn't tell you a lot all at once. Would definitely reccomend you give it a go, this coming from someone who's never played any of the Souls games
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Still playing FM15 and dota 2, wonder if I'll ever play some new games...

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Playing DMC: Devil May Cry for the first time in anticipation for Devil May Cry 5. That is a Good Game and Ninja Theory is a Good Studio.

Campidoctor

Far Cry Primal next to good ol' Rome II.
    It's a weird experience. Primal makes the Classic Age feel like the far future. Which, compared to 10.000 BC, it is.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    Warhammer 2.

Actually I looking for some naval games and am wondering if anyone can suggest me good modern games like Sea Dogs ? I know some of those games are available on Steam but looks like still using those outdated engine by Akella.

Not interested in MMO type (only SP game) and not that Warhammer game (Corsair: MoW).

Any suggestion ?
    Distant Guns and Jutland are still the best naval games I've played but I don't know if they are still on sale somewhere on the web.

Last edited by Diocle; September 10, 2018 at 09:02 PM.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker. (Still) Riddled with bugs, I can honestly say this is GOTY.

Hearthstone and Last Shelter: Survival

Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

My great love of 2016 has arrived once more; I'm planning on letting Hitman 2 consume the rest of this year.